hw will they meet? (Page 2)

vaiku Senior Member
vaiku
vaiku

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laado_007

Originally posted by vaiku

[QUOTE=laado_007]Nice post Thumbs Up

I'm dying to know tooEmbarrassed I think Ammaji will get very emotionalDay Dreaming Especially because of the comments she has been passing on Jhanvi's parents and the way she said the wedding won't stop if the wedding planning agency's boss doesn't turn upLOL 
I wish Ammaji stops wearing white clothes and starts wearing her pre leap clothesLOL White suits Meghna but it gets boring after a whileLOL

i toh feel ammaji will never get emotional! i just h8 her.! she being a woman hates woman? why? i want amba to taunt ammaji! waitng for amba to meet ammaji soon.............
I think Ammaji will get emotional, she's always been emotional where Amba was concernedEmbarrassedFirstly she was SUPREMELY angry with Amba and once she got to know that Amba is her daughter, she was so sweetEmbarrassed Atleast to AmbaWink She was tearful when Raghav informed her of Amba's deathEmbarrassed And remember the scene where after sending her daughter away, she sat crying in her room with her clothesEmbarrassedDay DreamingBlushing

I feel she likes only Raghav, Amba and Avtar. She has made it very clear that Gajender is not among her list of favorites and Jogi, well since he is the most obedient of the lot, so she has a soft corner for him.  
[/Qhope so.. waitng for amba and ammaji to meet face to face!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Damyanthimjht_one

Go to top