Fan Fictions

MG SS - Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye Last Part Pg 17 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 33

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG SS - Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye Last Part Pg 17 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
interesting concept

iMadz

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
well, this is second part, coz i don like my readers wait long for update, there r still two parts, i m thinking abt wrapping it up in ONE HELL LONG UPDATE....what do you guys say...?  tell me howz it and if u r liking it or not...??!!! well i m again telling u all, its a sad and dark but i cant change it, otherwise its magic and charm wud be lost, and ther'll be no fun. and yes, please dont go into medical terms coz m a commerce person don knw anythin abt medical things...so pls avoid kindly...Big smile thats it don wanna say much...and yes...pls pls pls comment...i like it....Wink and sorry for any kind of mistakes. kindly "LIKE' and comment...:) Smile i wont say enjoy...LOL

Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye

Two

'Hello! Geet! Welcome maan, have a sit!' Dr. Samir invited them in his cabin. They took a sit and clasped each other's hand tightly.

'Sam! I...I don't know...! How to...' maan fumbled for words, probably for the first time in his entire life.

'...I know maan! Relax! And trust me. Let me talk to geet now' he smiled. As a good doctor, he tried to make them as normal and relax as he could.

'So, geet...how are you? You look stunning by the way! Last I saw you in your anniversary party, and there is no change, you look more beautiful than ever.' He encouraged geet.

'Thank you!' she was hesitated a bit. She herself was scared, scared for him - for her - for them.

'Okay, geet! Let me explain you in simple way, in order to look into the matter, I need you to tell me everything, each and everything of your life. It will take five or six sessions. You don't need to worry, consider me as your friend. You can trust me, geet!' he explained her in simplest way.

'Okay!'

'But, in order to do that, maan you will have to leave us alone. She is my patient, she has to be alone and balanced and comfortable, so maan you will have to leave. I'm sorry!' he said.

'But...' before maan could complete geet interrupted.

'How can I do it without him?' she asked in worry.

'Geet! Trust me; you will have to comfort yourself in every step. You understand that, aren't you?' samir asked with a request in his tone.

'Okay! I will leave.' Maan said getting up from the chair.

'Geet! Relax! It is fine. You will be fine, okay. I love you.' he held her hands tightly and gave her encouraging smile and a soft kiss on her forehand, And left.

There have been few sessions between geet and sam, but there was nothing wrong with her, it all went smooth. Geet mentioned everything about her life and journey till now. How he met maan and how was her life before he met him. They did not found anything wrong with her. On the strict instructions of maan, geet was not allowed to take any meds. He hardly agreed to do this session workout only for her sake. They concluded that everything was fine with her; it was just because of extreme stress and tension. But they were proved wrong once again when another night, geet became violent and had same horrified dream, it reached to the limits when she hit him, violently. Honestly, it was scaring the hell out of maan, but he was helpless, he had to hide his fears to make her feel usual, but inside, he was dying each and every minute watching her wife suffering along with their baby. Sam again insisted maan for more trial, he agreed after thousands requests, they tried again, geet's situation was being worst day by day, her nightmares, she was becoming more and more aloof, constantly trying to remember something - anything from her dreams.

She kept herself away from everyone; she screamed sometimes for help, she kept watching over something - which was nothing but a plain white wall. Maan noticed sometime that she was hiding something, later that he found out that it was a full bottle of sleeping pills. He only realized that what made him weak and frighten was geet, she was his life, his love, his luck, his power and his weakness. He became more carful the, he instructed every servant of the masion to keep an eye on her, when he was not home, he reduced his working hours, and most of all, he started working for home only, except for some urgent site work. On the other hand, She kept remembering something but she failed every day. She hardly talked to maan. After few days, they decided to try once again, maan was literally fuming and annoyed at the thought, but geet and their baby was his weakness, somehow he agreed for it.

And one ill-fated day, he was waiting for geet to come out from the cabin and lost in his thoughts, he was lost in his beautiful, golden days with her, how they had fun, how she made him irritated most by her nonstop chat about any point of the world, how she managed to make him smile even in extreme anger. He was missing his old, lively and sparkling geet. A single drop of tear slipped down from his cheek and he quickly wiped it away. And suddenly he found himself hearing the voice of sam, he was calling him inside.

He entered the cabin and saw his beautiful wife sleeping on the bed; he tried to go there but stopped by sam.

'She will take some time, let her sleep. I need you to come with me.' He said in serious voice. Maan was petrified, his saw mixed emotion of concern and worry in sam's eye. He decided not to speak and follow him. He took a sit without asking anything.

'Maan...! Here is something I want you to hear, it's a tape. My each and every session is recorded in it. Listen to it. Take your time' he handed the tape to him.

He started it. It started with a good talk between sam and geet. She mentioned how she met him and how she liked him in first sight only, which surprised maan, her life at the hostel and in khurana office - just everything. That was everything that she told him before marriage, how she had came Delhi and she had only seen his father, she have not seen her mother at all. She was informed that her mother was dead, giving birth to her. He listened to it all, patiently and in between he smiled at her wife's honest confession about him, like she used to say him 'Mr. akadu' under her breath always when she entered her cabin.

And that came the part which shook maan. He held his hand tightly on his taaviz and listened.

'Where are you?'

'Home'

'Where?'

'Mumbai'

'What are you doing?'

'I came from school.'

'In which standard are you?'

'Sixth. I am home, came from school and my dad is with his friend.'

'Who?'

'Don't know'

'So...what are you doing now?'

'He is coming to me, watching me all over. I'm not feeling comfortable. I don't like him'

'What is he doing? Where is your father?'

'He is gone, somewhere. I don't know.'

'What is he doing?'

'He gave me a toy, it's beautiful, and it has a melodious tune. I like it. I have never listened, this much sweet melodic tune in my life, I love it. I switched it on, it's playing and I love it, I want to dance.'

'Is that the same tune that you hear in your dreams?'

'Yes'

'What is he doing now?'

'Touching me, He gave me a shot in my hand'

'Continue...'

'It hurt a bit, he is coming to me, taking my clothes off, I can't see now, and it's becoming blurred.'

'He tied my hands with the bed frame, I want to scream, but I can't. My voice...I can't...oh...god...!'

'No...! No...Leave me...! Stop it...! Stop the music...! STOP!'

'That is it...I can't fight now...! I...I can't...! It's hurting now...'

'Okay, geet! Relax! Try to remember what happened then? Just relax. What happened then?'

'I am not in my home, I think it's been a two days, my whole body aches...I'm in orphanage. Everyone seems nice here. I like that nun. She treats me like a daughter. I love her.'

'Do you remember his face?'

'Yes! I want to kill him...I want to kill that...I hate him... I will kill him...! Kill him...Ahhh...!'

And he heard the voice of breaking chair and glass and everything, her loud screaming, sam's every attempt to calm her down and her wild and violent acts, sounds. Finally, it was silent, he guessed, sam might had give her a shot, might be sleeping pills or shot. It stopped, the tape stopped and everything was silent then. He was shocked, more than shocked. He sat there in disbelief; he didn't even realize when the stream of tears rolled down his cheeks. He was shivering from pain, trembling in fury and rage.

'Maan...! Are you okay...?' sam asked with a worried voice.

He did not say anything. He just looked at him with a blank expression. Sam shook him.

'Yes...! I...I want to talk to her.'

'Let her take some time, you need to understand her, you are one who can heal her, right? In her subconscious mind, she never forgot what happened twenty two years back, she was just a child in sixth grade, she might forgot with the time, but her mental state was imbalanced, she never mentioned it to anyone, she was drugged, maan. I think we found the reason, why she does not like that music and her nightmares, everything is making sense now, she is sick maan, she needs proper medication, she just needs you and your love and support, her mind is set, she is suffering each and every minute, from the time when that incident happened, a part of her mind is becoming more and more occupied in this, and she is fighting with it only, moreover, she confessed me that, she sees him everywhere, she heard the voice of him, maan, I think this is not good sign, she is hallucinating, I think it's a case of schizophrenia. That incident changed her whole life, she was a victim but it cost her entire life.'

He added.

'Go home; take her home, she needs you. I hope you understand, take care of yourself, too.'

'Yes. Thank you. Bye.' With that he immediately stood up from the chair and took his weak wife in his arms and headed towards the home. He was still in trance.

After he left, sam called his secretary and asked her to cancel all his appointment for the day, and he cut the call, and relaxed in his chair with a single drop of tear rolling down his cheek. He prayed to god for his friend.

Edited by mdmsk - 28 February 2011 at 10:26am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarinlwgeetscarce05vani0391payal906star432BrokenWingAngelaisha_1998gagsyfizza25ammyicycoolasmi123YusLizbhakbhartifanalu5123shreya satishnIhArIkAVirIka4everhansasmanazsijnamitasinsana.saba7SapphireFlames-AlwaysDamon-shanzyimli95benazjnawazteri_susanEscapistbobbydollSakshiGargSaJan-SaJanreea88Miss-RizhemvbbeforesunrisePurplePetalmishtibLadyArwen-eiya-neha512nats0101ShimmerrMsMovielovercyum321puth$ara_$hachiDhara_sninavibasicquestion1amzu32sanu3108ambbihaprincess_xainidrdee142ramaheshkrati5Maaneet.Lovermaankigeet4ever-Veritaserum-Speechlessnisha_bs_ddpunjabi.princeshindu4lyf-Zahra15-maaneetsangelpunam2712Shruti_Goyal-Mishu-arpitaji-afsha-namita25khwaishfanjanu_2006hinal_maaneett_areebrsroopali--Ratna--saanjh11millie_maaneetpreethiakooliioLoNeLy..GaLkawaii_geetdewdropredspvdtabby999rs12345Krishna_Sourav

Ilovemsk

IF-Dazzler

Ilovemsk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
OMG this was awesome but soo sad :(
I hope she gets better I hope the baby is fine too

1st to comment
Wooooooo!!
Hahahaha
And
HA! To everyone else xxxx

Edited by Ilovemsk - 27 February 2011 at 5:19am

iMadz

-Veritaserum-

IF-Rockerz

-Veritaserum-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update....... cant wait for the next part

iMadz

millie_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

millie_maaneet

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
nice part
do continue soonSmile
thanks 4 pm

iMadz

-Zahra15-

IF-Rockerz

-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
nice one....i wonder who that man is........i hope he is nt related to maan....nyways very nice n continue soon.....

iMadz

hinal_maaneet

IF-Sizzlerz

hinal_maaneet

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
oh shit man that man raped geet how can anyone do this that to his friend's daughter n her father god where was he?hope she is able to move away from this situation

iMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top