Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

MG SS - Kiss the 'Knight' Goodbye Last Part Pg 17 (Page 24)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ansah

That's so hurtful.....awwwww no more heart they did not deserve it....

sorry dont knw ur name but,

? ? ? ErmmErmmErmm

ConfusedConfusedConfused

D'oh

got it? Big smile


MaddyWink


Edited by mdmsk - 08 March 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Joined: 06 November 2007
Posts: 18199

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mdmsk

Originally posted by ansah

That's so hurtful.....awwwww no more heart they did not deserve it....

sorry dont knw ur name but,

? ? ? ErmmErmmErmm

ConfusedConfusedConfused

D'oh

got it? Big smile


MaddyWink
 
Maddy dear....my name is Ansah....
 
what...need explaination for what.....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
@ ansah, its okay....no need that...! better way, as it is..! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSah

sukklover IF-Sizzlerz
sukklover
sukklover

Joined: 16 September 2008
Posts: 16140

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

dear..

4 pm me....dear
lots of &
sach a n sweet n awesome update....
just
 
 4 ur update...
to pm me dear....
sorry 4 late reply dear....really
to u dear.....
lov,Heart
Tama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukklover

dear..

4 pm me....dear
lots of &
sach a n sweet n awesome update....
just
 
 4 ur update...
to pm me dear....
sorry 4 late reply dear....really
to u dear.....
lov,Heart
Tama

Hey, tama,

OMG ! Thank you so much, honey ! Heart

I love you for this ! Its just WOW...! I'm running out of words man ! LOL



HugHugHugHug

Thanks once again ! It matters a lot ! Big smile


MaddyWink

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz
jnawaz
jnawaz

Joined: 14 September 2006
Posts: 16053

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
i have had that PM you send out marked "unread" for ages just waiting for the time to sit and ready the story fully...and finally...that night has come...i've read it...and you have successfully managed to leave me in shock...pain...hurt and tears! what dushmani you have with me pray tell? ha ha...but no seriously...one of the most unique and interesting stories i've read in all of my years here on IF...i knew that Dev was gonna be the bas***d that raped Geet...however...i had no idea that she was going to kill him and then herself and her baby...and the fact that maan was left lifeless without his geet...omg...never has there been such a tragic ending!! i loved it!! im all for drama and angst...and you rocked it yaar!! and that violin music at the end!! omg...left me shuddering!!

keep rocking!
JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

SIYAHI Senior Member
SIYAHI
SIYAHI

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 630

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
superb I mean what a loss I didn't read this earlierClap mind-blowing ...it needs guts to write on such a sensitive issue..this ff will remain in my mind for a long long timeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Joined: 10 September 2010
Posts: 7051

Posted: 21 March 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jnawaz

i have had that PM you send out marked "unread" for ages just waiting for the time to sit and ready the story fully...and finally...that night has come...i've read it...and you have successfully managed to leave me in shock...pain...hurt and tears! what dushmani you have with me pray tell? ha ha...but no seriously...one of the most unique and interesting stories i've read in all of my years here on IF...i knew that Dev was gonna be the bas***d that raped Geet...however...i had no idea that she was going to kill him and then herself and her baby...and the fact that maan was left lifeless without his geet...omg...never has there been such a tragic ending!! i loved it!! im all for drama and angst...and you rocked it yaar!! and that violin music at the end!! omg...left me shuddering!!

keep rocking!
JAZ


Hey Jaz !

Thanks a ton ! And sorry for your tears ! You know i love your writing, too ! have read few of them, not all ! But, they were really very good !

And i have no 'dushmani' against you ! All i can i say is that, i'm good in presenting sadness and dark story !

Happy Ending and Me ! Ha ! Very Rare !

BTW, thanks again and it matters a lot ! Big smile

Love,

MaddyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticangel

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A LOT LIKE LOVE#2-part 40 pg 128(LAST PART)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 142 143

Author: barkha_90   Replies: 1140   Views: 585368

barkha_90 1140 585368 05 May 2012 at 3:10am by TANVI_SEXY
AR love story Part 23 P. 73- LAST PART

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: ..Mira..   Replies: 606   Views: 340629

..Mira.. 606 340629 06 December 2011 at 6:26am by _Greylicious_
FF:Chance pe Dance last part..(part 22) (pg.36)END

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: _Arushi_   Replies: 301   Views: 73145

_Arushi_ 301 73145 24 March 2011 at 2:55pm by chemistrysucks
may be(mayur ff)part last part-page 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: adi_gupta   Replies: 223   Views: 97303

adi_gupta 223 97303 06 September 2009 at 5:26am by Yoshita0411
Bewafa-LAST PART(pg.44)2nd to last(pg.43)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52

Author: simplyconfused   Replies: 413   Views: 144959

simplyconfused 413 144959 07 February 2006 at 9:12pm by nabz8888

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index