booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
sid lovers do join in dis page...and get him rank...

he rille rillie deserves it as we all know...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anisfathima thumbnail
am a silent reader n this forum these days,but i lovw this character sid...........he rocks...he really deserves rank 1......
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
8 on 10....earlier watchedf the show only for Priya, but now Sid joins the list.
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i was watching this show only for priya and now im in love with Sid...i know him from Remix days....didn't like him at that time...he was very negative but now i just love him (just like i love Damon from TVD)....
booh3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
juz promote dis link friends..share it wid ur friends...
fijeh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
SID is really a suprise package, frm the time he has come in the show the show has become more and more interesting and i luk fwd to seeing him as he is a fabulous actor. Luv u Sid.
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sid is doing a great job......i am loving his character alot ......his acting in the best in the show.....just waiting for sid to fall for piya...
annushivani thumbnail
i agree with u
i am also sid lover just like you
and for sid πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i just love sid n he was also in mahi way name ishaan but like him much better in this show. i love the way he talks it just makes me β˜ΊοΈ. even if he is a bad guy but there is something in his personality that just makes him appealing at the same time. 
lDirectionerl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sid is one of the best characters in PKYEK (though he resembles Damon Salvatore frm Vampire Diaries a lot)
I love his character, he is really damn sexy.