Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Maaneet Vm--Kar le Qabool--KHUDAYA at pg 41 (Page 29)

nahtani88 IF-Sizzlerz
nahtani88
nahtani88

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
superb vm
thanks 4 the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rabia04ful

rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sia89

Whao Rabzi .. !!! So many vms in such a short time .. your vms are getting better day by day .. awesome (:

hey Sia dear..i hv been missing u buddy..where were u...

anyways..yeh i m surprized too..me n making vms so fast.Shocked..lol...LOL
yeh theyr turned up better,...i m improving--learning SV these days..and exploring new windows of VM making...
hugz..Hug
rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tazeen_29

Superb Rabi ...sorry for replying late...each and every vm on our gurti just fits them beautifully...thanx ..DD is too hot I wish we'll get to see something like this performed by our  hottest jodi Gurti in any VM..WISH!!!!!!!! though the vm was too short but finely edited...LOL

hi dear..thx for watching my vms...yup anything even if v randomly mized with GURTi becomes v Special coz of them-----yup i wish the same for DD---she is hot n sexy---

yeh---it was v short--but made it to welcome DD back..
hugz
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

oye...teasers are not allowed...come up with a longer VMAngry...this teaser killed meDeadTongueWink

awesome work rabiaClapClapClap

rabia04ful

rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by -mansi95-

Originally posted by rabia04ful

lovely vm rabiHugClapClapi wish the vm never ended!!!i enjoyed it totally...moi is in love with this dildara song and yearned to see maneet vm on the song!!!and thanks a lot to you for making such an awesome vmHugHughope you make a longer version of this song!!!the effects were amazing and the scenes were very aptClapkeep it up rabi...waiting for more  of your works!!!

hi dear..thank u so much...lol..i wish for same---many at time it happens tht the stanza of song i select ends earlier-n i hv still lot of gurti moments to put in it---lol...

i liked thi dildara stanza alot---i sang this one for my cute lil niece who is just 9 months old...n she loves to hear tht--she starts dancing & smiling on tht---lol...
cant say yet--lets see===i think a longer one can be made--once gurti comes back--seems gud idea naa--
all gurti momnets r so precious n beautiful..love them,...
thx dear..tight .hugz Hug
aw!!!your lil niece danced to the tunes of dildara?!!!thats so adorable!!!the song itself is so soulful and refreshing that no one can stop loving that!!!and yeah how much ever we see gurti its too less  as we just can't get enough of them!!Embarrassed

rabiHugthe CRIMINAL vm on drashti was sexy hotBlushingDay Dreamingbut alas!!i was too short!!Ouchnevertheless it was mindblowing one...loved watching it!!and the effects were amazingClapi am just not getting enough of these ra one songs and watching maneet or gurti on these songs is  Day DreamingDay Dreamingwaiting for the next hot vm!!!Cool

yeh she is my sweetheart----yeh i know tht Criminal vm was too short again...thank u so much for appreciating the efforts i put in with vm making----

yup i liked the songs too...waititng to see this movie soon...
HOT VM---lol...lets see---
the next one is not hot one--its sad one---IK TU HI part 2---longer one this time coming soon...telling u only..lol...LOL
tight hugz Hug

-MansiKohli-

rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by miss_giggles

They all are soo good
The scenes go so well with the music
Great work

thank u dear...Smile

with scenes n lyrics--i make special effort to match up well---so tht it can be nore impactful---i m glad u noticed tht..
thx once again for ur appreciation.
rabia04ful Goldie
rabia04ful
rabia04ful

Posted: 19 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

oye...teasers are not allowed...come up with a longer VMAngry...this teaser killed meDeadTongueWink

awesome work rabiaClapClapClap

oh really---i didnt know tht----LOL

longer one with DD being hot---hv to think----yup it killed me too---
DD is the only one who can be Chamak Challo & Criminal after Kareena...
thx once again
HUGZHug
-MansiKohli- IF-Sizzlerz
-MansiKohli-
-MansiKohli-

Posted: 20 September 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged

LOL

lovely vm rabiHugClapClapi wish the vm never ended!!!i enjoyed it totally...moi is in love with this dildara song and yearned to see maneet vm on the song!!!and thanks a lot to you for making such an awesome vmHugHughope you make a longer version of this song!!!the effects were amazing and the scenes were very aptClapkeep it up rabi...waiting for more  of your works!!!

hi dear..thank u so much...lol..i wish for same---many at time it happens tht the stanza of song i select ends earlier-n i hv still lot of gurti moments to put in it---lol...

i liked thi dildara stanza alot---i sang this one for my cute lil niece who is just 9 months old...n she loves to hear tht--she starts dancing & smiling on tht---lol...
cant say yet--lets see===i think a longer one can be made--once gurti comes back--seems gud idea naa--
all gurti momnets r so precious n beautiful..love them,...
thx dear..tight .hugz Hug
aw!!!your lil niece danced to the tunes of dildara?!!!thats so adorable!!!the song itself is so soulful and refreshing that no one can stop loving that!!!and yeah how much ever we see gurti its too less  as we just can't get enough of them!!Embarrassed

rabiHugthe CRIMINAL vm on drashti was sexy hotBlushingDay Dreamingbut alas!!i was too short!!Ouchnevertheless it was mindblowing one...loved watching it!!and the effects were amazingClapi am just not getting enough of these ra one songs and watching maneet or gurti on these songs is  Day DreamingDay Dreamingwaiting for the next hot vm!!!Cool

yeh she is my sweetheart----yeh i know tht Criminal vm was too short again...thank u so much for appreciating the efforts i put in with vm making----

yup i liked the songs too...waititng to see this movie soon...
HOT VM---lol...lets see---
the next one is not hot one--its sad one---IK TU HI part 2---longer one this time coming soon...telling u only..lol...LOL
tight hugz Hug

Hugyeah even am eagerly waiting to watch the movie!!!!ik tu hi tu is a lovely song yet a sad one!!!moi will be waiting for your vm!!!!Embarrassedah!!!thank god you are gonna make a long one...your vms rock rabi!!!Clapcome back soon with new vmCool

rabia04ful

Go to top