and do pm me whenever you update
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Waiting for your update...Plzzz do update soon n pm me...😊
Raj_Naina_LRL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Simply amazing! Please update fast and do PM me please!
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!

So now we have Doctor Captain Tara Shukla's entry!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

She seems to be the exact opposite of Mrityunjay!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Where Mrityunjay is serious and disciplined, Tara is bubbly, talks to herself and seem more on the lines of Shalini!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lagta hai in their serious atmosphere, they always get a smiling and sweet doctor!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was so emotional when Mrityunjay called Raj bhaiya!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Jahan Aalekh aur Naina ko pata hai wahan Mrityunjay ko bhi pata chal jata toh kya ho jata??πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

I don't know how Raj controlled himself when Mrityunjay hugged him!!!!πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€” πŸ€”

Mrityunjay is disappointed to see Naina had gotten married as he clearly sees her as his brother's true love!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

It is nice to see Aalekh and MJ together!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

Here Raj is also crying because it is very difficult for him to hide himself from his dear brother!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Chahe jitna bhi dimaag se kaam le for this mission but as the dialogue goes "Baat jab Bhai ki hoti hai na toh dimaag nahi sirf dil kaam karne lagta hai"!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

As expected, MJ refuses to believe Vyom is not Raj and is definitely not convinced by Col. Chauhan!!!!    πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Now he is going to dig into Vyom's past and it won't be long before he gets to the truth!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

It was lovely the way Naina described how Raj had motivated her!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj is so proud of her and his cadets and it was sweet to see him thank her!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The song is very nice!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

It was sweet when Aalekh took Naina to Neelu who gave her the sargi for Karva chauth!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

I am sure Raj is behind the curtain and I hope he is fasting with her!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Tara reached Pune at 3 in the morning but it is good she thought to wait till light for the journey to the academy!!!!   

It is good that they do not find Tara to be a threat and this can come in handy!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š