Rishton Se Badi Pratha

India-Forums

Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

Is SurAb's Problems Solved or going to be worse???

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Guys did youhear  that??????? I am so happy that  SurAb's problems are going to be more or less solved. Abhay's supports surbhi'sEmbarrassedEmbarrassedI just am waiting to see that episode where we can watch a beautiful scene. between SurAb........ Abhay is really a cool husband... I just cant wait to see Pushpas face.AngryLOL.. Now with dadi ma on her side Surbhi can relax to a certain extent but  puspha dislikes surbhi so much that she will retaliate back .  Markanday  slapping Tribhuvan things will get  worse. Tribhuvan and Pushpa  dislikes surbhi to the core and they are going to make SurAb's life a hell.Cry

Now really hope we get some nail biting episodes which will improve the trps of pratha.  Guys what will happen next? Please penn down your thoughtsEmbarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_ROLLYparul4evrACCOUNTCLOSEDHesperusmadhurirajput71manoo.18lisasandraanizormeLuvsParultvmyloveSandstonekrithikas

parul4evr Newbie
parul4evr
parul4evr

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

i wnt some gud senes b/w surabh but don't wnt surbhi's pregnancy

atleast not nowwwwwwwwwwww.i don't wnt parul 2 play a pregnant role so soooooooooon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DOLLY_ROLLYanizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
That is true yaar, I was thinking ki when she is not pregnant now we will see some really cool SurAb scenes. But the good thing about this is that we can see how Abhay supports our princess

DOLLY_ROLLYanizortvmylovekrithikas

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
right suku . main surabh ke beech main strong bonding dekhna chahti hoon aur parul ko ek strong lady jahan per humain parul ki acting ka jalwa dekhne ko milega. bidaai main to kabhi parul ko strong nahi dikhya i hope pratha main parul ka magic chale aur parul chha jaye. i want to se more & more parul.

DOLLY_ROLLYanizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Yaah...well said... i also want Surabh scenes..not pregnancy  of SurbhiConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Hey NOOOOO ! I don't want their probs to get solved..the emotional scenes between them are so intense and hot, lolzzz ! If there are more problems, then obviously, we'd get to see more romantic scenes like that. LOL
Btw, if problems get solved, serial will get over..so I don't think that will happen.

& who is this Tribhuvan ??? & Pushpa ??? Need to know..

lisasandraanizorkrithikasWinchesterbros

Hesperus Goldie
Hesperus
Hesperus

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashrozia

Hey NOOOOO ! I don't want their probs to get solved..the emotional scenes between them are so intense and hot, lolzzz ! If there are more problems, then obviously, we'd get to see more romantic scenes like that. LOL
Btw, if problems get solved, serial will get over..so I don't think that will happen.

& who is this Tribhuvan ??? & Pushpa ??? Need to know..

Tribhuvan is Abhay's oldest brother and Pushpa his mother Wink

Well, can't wait to see Abhay supporting Surbhis in front of his family as well. The boy should get stronger by now, shouldn't he? LOL

anizorMagixXkrithikasWinchesterbros

MagixX IF-Rockerz
MagixX
MagixX

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
I don't know about his character, lolzzz ! But if he hasn't stood up for her by now, then he better start doing it. Otherwise, it's such a waste, lolzzz !

Oh, is this Tribhuvan the guy who got married to Surbhi's sister ?? If yes, what's his problem with Surbhi ?? Or Abhay ?? Abhay's dad favours him over Tribhuvan or something ?

Sorry for so many questions, but I just don't know you see..Ouch
Gotta pick up !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HesperuskrithikasWinchesterbros

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index