Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Vivian Dsena not in the good books of Ekta?-TB (Page 6)

BeyondHorizon IF-Stunnerz
BeyondHorizon
BeyondHorizon

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged

I so wish this isn't true. Ouch Will be bad for Vivian. She has replaced her heroes so many times that I am scared now. There can't be another actor who can portray Abhay better than him. Maybe there are better actors out there but I don't want Vivian to be replaced.

Also this article states that Vivian n Vahbhiz are a couple and I don't believe that either. So lets hope this is baseless rumour.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJain

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Well, my only advice to ekta, would be to keep her personal n professional life separate. N I sure hope she is not planning to remove vivian from pkyek. Cause if she does, she's gonna have to deal with tons of angry people, not to mention that her show will be FINISHED.

tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238AnamikaSJain

--Pooja-- IF-Dazzler
--Pooja--
--Pooja--

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by baby_doll_2305

Well, my only advice to ekta, would be to keep her personal n professional life separate. N I sure hope she is not planning to remove vivian from pkyek. Cause if she does, she's gonna have to deal with tons of angry people, not to mention that her show will be FINISHED.

tfs

Completely agree wid u....one of the major reasons of the show being such a hit is d Vivian-Sukirti pair n of course d portrayal of Abhay byVivian....

AnamikaSJain-Sanjana-

divya92 Senior Member
divya92
divya92

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
i donno wat is going on yaar.
i feel sad sumtimes ki actors nd actressses dnt have a proper personal life....
but i think its a rumourConfused
i dont want to comment nything on ekta kapoor.......i m just fed up of evrything now

bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
can any1 plz tell me why ekta is not happy with their relation ship??....well im also not happy but this doesnt mean to spoil the show not to invite the lead actor......Dead
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I am very much scared. My heart beating increased and I am so much angry. Personal and professional life are two diff. things. If ekta replaces him I will definitely stop watching the show. Story hardly matters for me. The main thing for me is one and only viv. So no ardent fan of ekta can stick me to the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Ekta is a smart business woman if she had any sense she would keep this strictly on a business level. Vivians job has to be secure as Lead Abhay. He made Abhay come to life with his raw Sex appeal and Charisma. PKYEK would suck without him. Besides i personally think the media is spreading malicious gossip to sell papers. Viv maybe busy with EMOTIONAL ATYCHAR. Its a full on job as it is Plus Vivian has a good relationship with Balaji in the past as he started off with them Besides didn't Vivian claim he is a single man and the Vahbiz Dorabje is just a friend nothing more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divya92Sapphire_238AnamikaSJain

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Calm down guys.
If anyone has a intention or thinking that perhaps Ekta will change the Abhay role and get Vivian out of the show , so please stop this thinking.It can never happen at all.Because Vivian is the lead of the show and the majority of the fans watch the show for Vivian and his pair with Sukirti.If she does that , she will be in a loss , she will lose many fans which of course she doesn't want.
So how much Ekta has a problem with Vivian she wont change his character.Smile

Angel_voiceAnamikaSJain

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index