Laagi Tujhse Lagan

On the sets of ltl with Sheeba**TASHA HUG**

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

It's a scene on the sets of ltl…………😃.

Mishal reaches the sets early before everyone else and dressed in a pair of blue denims and a light grey shirt he makes his way inside after parking the car……….😳

The technical staff was preparing to set the cameras for tasha hug to be shot by the water and everyone greet mishal and soo does he with his cute smile and a nod of his head………….😳

Reaching the temple mishal stops and takes off his shoes……………climbing up the stairs he reaches the main dwar of the temple and folding his hand closing his eyes……praying he seeks blessings of God before starting the day's work…………..(I am kind of sure this is something everyone must be doing on ltl sets…………nice naa?😳..............)…………Pandit jii give mishal the Prasad and he turns around to find mahi was coming in too………..😍😳

Mahi reaches the temple and prays as mishal stands out waiting for her to come………….

Mahi is done with her prayer and taking the Prasad she too walks out and mishal smiles at her…………..😳

The two sit on the temple stairs as mahi says----AAJ SURAJ KAHAAN SE NIKLA?................Saturday night kaa Party hard drivers KA PARTY ANIMAL MISHAL Sunday morning ko set par itni subah subah?😉😳.............

Mishal smiles and says----aisey hii yaar………….raat ko vishal ne naya club khola hai andheri min ussi kii party mein gaye the………..main saurabh aur sheetal………….teen bajey toh waapas aya…………usskey baat neend hii nahiin aayi………………isliye jaldii aa gayaa……………(OMG MISHAL………….dutta bannkar aap hum sabkii neend gaayab kartey ho……I wonder who stole ur sleep?................KAASH WOHH KHUSHNASEEB MAIN HOTII………….😆………….ok no distractions………..)……………..😳

Mahi replies---kal main aur jai bhi dinner ke liye baahar gaye………jhalak kii rehearsal khatam kii……Troy ko ghar chodaa aur chaley gaye baahar……….😛

Mishal asks---arre troy ke kya haal chaal hain?...............

Mahi replies----khush rehtaa hai jai uskey saath…………..aur amigo?..............wohh kaisaa hai?.............

Mishal smiles----Wohh toh ghar mein sabkii jaan bann gayaa hai……………Maa toh mere se zyada ussey laad pyaar karney lagii hain 😆…………😳

Mahi giggles and mishal laughs…………..😆

Mishal says----Its soo nice to be in a stable relationship naa?...........YOU HAVE SOMEONE TO LOOK FORWARD TO SPN TIME WITH…………SOMEONE TO LOVE AND SOMEONE WHO CARES FOR U……………..😳

Mahi nods her head and replies ----Hmm and the best part is………..when that someone special turns out to be UR Mr. RIGHT………..😳

Mahi and mishal look at each other………….

Mishal smiles………….and says softly----U two r really lucky…………….i wish tum donon aisey hii ek saath raho……….together forever types………..😳

Mahi lowers her eyes and smiling she blushes………………😉😳

Then all of a sudden she recalls something and says---arre aaj toh hug scene hai naa?..................😛

Mishal CURSES HIMSELF FOR DOING SUCH SUBTLE TALKS THAT MAHI KO YAAD AA GAYA KII AAJ HUG SCENE HAI………….

Even before she says anything mishal gets up saying-----MAIN BAAR BAAR REHAERSE NAHIIN KROONGA!.................😆

😆………….

Mahi walks after mishal and says----par tu jaanta hai ……….teri meri height mein bahot farak hai…………..baar baar retake denein se achcha hai pehley hii practice kar letey hain……………😛

Mishal says----NAHIIN!..............Terii rehearsal ke chakkar mein jhuk jhuk ke…….Merii garden kii vaat lagg jaati hai 😆…………

Mahi looks at mishal peadingly and says---plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………….😳

Mishal looks away singing---aisey naa MUJHEY TUM DEKHO………..SEENEY SE LAGAA LOONGA!..................😆………………

Mahi giggles and says---wahii toh main chahtii hoon……………😉

Next u see the sets is getting ready for the shoot to commence………….the sun had also risen and Aashka sits on the temple stairs with suds and chaaskar …………

While mishal and mahi stand downstairs rehearsing for the hug to get the right moves and expressions as the camera begins to roll…………

Mishal stands facing the stira where everyone was sitting while mahi has her back to them………….

Mishal says---OK ABHI BAHOT HUA HAPPI JHAPPI KAA KHEL…………..ONE LAST TIME OK?............😛

Mahi nods her head and mishal stands with his arms open imitatin blind dutta and while mahi runs from a little distance and hugs mishal as he lower down a little to let her arms reach around his neck………….

Mahi says in naku mode embracing mishal's face----saab………..

Mishal says in dutta ishtyle---PHIR SE BOL………..

Naku says---saab……………

Mishal says---PHIR SE BOL………….😍

There mishal's eyes fall on aashka as she sat………..with her face cupped up in her hands and she looked dreamily at the two…………..seeing her sit in such an unexpected pose Mishal finds hard to control his laughter and laughs letting go off naku………..😆

Seeing mishal laugh mahi smiles wondering what was it with him as he says----aashka ko dekh…………KAISEY DEKH RAHII HAI DEEWANON KII TARAH!............😆..

Mahi turns to see her and soo do suds and chaaskar who sat by her side and they all laugh while aashka comes out of her dreamland and says----WAH!.................Kya samaa baandhtey ho tum donon screen par……………KAASH MAIN KALAVATII NAHIIN NAKUSHA HOTII……………(mishal smiles and soo do everyone else…………..as she goes on…………..)……………..TOH AAJ INN BAAHON MEIN MAIN SAANSEIN LEY RAHII HOTII………….🤗😳

Mishal says walking upto them----KYa baat hai………..AAJ EK DUM SHHAYRAANA MODE HAI?!...................👏

Mahi giggles as aashka says----yaar dutta naku kaa jadoo hii kuch aisaa hai…………😃

Mishal and mahi look at each other and smile acknowledging one another's contribution to the show and smile…………….😳

The scene is about to be shot………….when mishal who stood by suds side as mahi runs from the temple to reach the place where dutta is and keeping his hand on suds shoulder mishal does a running commentary while aashka ………….chaaskar and seema stand there laughing at him…………😆

Mishal says like he is commenting on a cricket ground----AUR YEH NAKUSHA JII………………MANDIR KE EK CHORR SE…………..APNEY SAAB KO DEKHTEY HII…………..ANDHAA DHOOND DAUD LAGAA RAHII HAIN………………ISS WAQT UNHEIN SIRF APNEY SAAB KII BAHEIN NAZAR AA RAHII HAIN……………JO USSKEY INTEZAAR MAIN PHAILII HUI HAIN……………..SAAREY ZAMAANEY KO ANDEKHAA KAR KE NAKUSHA JII…………..PAHONCHNEY WAALI HAIN APNEY SAAB KE PAAS……………AUR YEH LAGA SIXER……………(as mahi reaches the place where water was…………..the director says cut………….Mishal stops his commentary…………….and everyone clap for mahi as she ran in the hot weather and did the scene in just two takes………………)……………👏😆

Aashka turns to mishal and says----YAHAAN KHADEY HOKAR USSEY bhaagta dekh rahaa hai…………….fight scene kaa rehearsal ho gayaa?............

Mishal says---hai laa!!  achcha yaad dilayaa……………u all carry on main abhi aayaa…………….TERE GUNDON KO MAIN NAHIIN CHODEGAA KALVATII😆……………….(mishal says in dutta mode and rishes away while aashka and seema smile at him…………….)………………

After a while u see the director calls for the hug scene to be shot…………..Mishal leaves the rehearsal for the fight scene and as the final preparations r been done Mishal says to suds----Aaj sets par bahot shaanti nahiin hai?...........😉

Suds asks----Abb kya karney waala hai tu mishal?.......😆………..

Mishal takes out a plastic cockroach from his pocket and says----Yeh hug scene ko memorable banaatey hain………….😉😳

Suds laughs----yeh kitna puraana prank hai re…………😆

Mishal replies---toh kya hua…………..Ltl ke sets par toh pehlii baar khelaa jaayega naa……………tu yeh bataa balii kaa bakra kissey banaayein?.............

Suds replies-----Balii kaa bakrii banaatey hain lol……….aashkaa ko…………

Mishal replies laughing---pagal hai kya………….wohh sirf naam kii kalavatii hai…………….Itna shor machaayegii din bhar kaam rukk jaayegaa lol…………..AAJ MAHI PAR BADA PYAAR AA RAHAA HAI…………..CHAL USSEY BANAATEY HAIN…………

Suds smiles and mishal pockets the insect and walks to give the shot…………..

The director says action and they shoot naku running to reach dutta………….and hugs him…………..the two shed glycerine tears and after the director says a cut…………..

In one swift motion mishal puts the naklii cockroach on mahi's shoulder and says---mahi cockroach…………..😲

Mahi is dead scared as she screams and could feel something on her shoulder…………..

She throws it off and seeing it was indeed a cockroach she screams---mishal maar naa isko!.............

Mishal replies as mahi holds onto his arm almost crying with fear as she hated insects----arre dutta bhau sirf AADMIYON KO TAPKATA HAI…………..KEEDON KO NAHIIN ………..MERI IZZAT KAA TOH KHAYALL KAR MAHI ...🤣…………..

Mahi looks at mishal and says angrily---pagal hai kyat u maar naa mishal…………..

Mishal laughs out ……seeing mahi crying he decides to end the joke and says---arre marey hue ko kya maaroon?................nakli hai wohh…………..😆

Relieved mahi steps forward and almost throws herself at mishal and hugging him she cries……………as mishal says embracing her head apologizing---arre ro matt re……………sorry……….mere ko kya pataa tu itna dartii hai………….😳

Mahi sobs---tu bahot bura hai mishal………….

Mishal replies hugging mahi back----BURA SAHII………….HOON TOH TERAA DOST NAA…………….😃😛😉😳

Everyone smile seeing how mishal troubled everyone doing masti all the time but also made up for it the next instant……………proving that he was indeed a man with a heart of gold……………just like his onscreen character dutta patil……………!!😳

👏👏👏

Kaisa laga??

Jaldi Batao??😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NainaSengal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww....just a beautiful post sheeba....love the way u write it...*hugs*
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Sheeba.. aftr many days i got to read On the Sets from U.. enjoyed every bit of it..... 

Mazaa aagaya boss..... 

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww Sheeba that was so beautiful
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWW.............SHEEBS...............beautifull i cud imagine all this happening.......🤗....
Originally posted by: Naina_Mishal

awwwwww....just a beautiful post sheeba....love the way u write it...*hugs*

Omggggggg u liked it that much honestly i wasn't expecting it thanks........................😳
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Hi Sheeba.. aftr many days i got to read On the Sets from U.. enjoyed every bit of it..... 

Mazaa aagaya boss..... 

Omggggggg u liked it that much honestly i wasn't expecting it thanks........................😳I will be writing more soooooooooo be ready.................😆😉
Originally posted by: sinak

Awww Sheeba that was so beautiful

Omggggggg u liked it that much honestly i wasn't expecting it thanks........................😳I will be writing more soooooooooo be ready.................😆😉
Originally posted by: triasha

AWWWWWWWWWWW.............SHEEBS...............beautifull i cud imagine all this happening.......🤗....

prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sheeba..lovely post i liked it
r u really at he shoot ../. vow ..so luckkkyyyy. i wish i couild go one day heee sahi 😃
i will definetly wait to read more on the sets frm u \thanks once again \raj