10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dolly1211

Goldie

dolly1211

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 2:54am | IP Logged
10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits

1. No Breakfast - People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.

2. Over-eating - It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.

3. Smoking -   It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.

4. High Sugar Consumption - Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.

5. Air Pollution - The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air deceases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.

6. Sleep Deprivation - Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.

7. Head covered while sleeping - Sleeping with the head covered, increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.

8. Working your brain during illness - Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in
effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.

9. Lacking in stimulating thoughts - Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.

10. Talking Rarely -   Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "10 Biggest Brain Damaging Habits" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rouble

rouble

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 9:55am | IP Logged

wow! i nvr knew that. thanksf or sharing dolly!

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 17 February 2005 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

wow!!

thanx 4 the info. dolly!

Tishy_Fishy

Tishy_Fishy

Posted: 18 February 2005 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
nice to no!! kinda scares me cause i do sum of thows things

queenbee

Goldie

queenbee

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged
gee.. i never hav breakfast... is that why my head feels lighter and lighter everyday??Shocked ... is there some scientific way to weigh it.. u know... how many grams a day i'm losing due to shrinkageWinkWinkWink

Khushalay

Goldie

Khushalay

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
thanX dolly, these points will indeed help us alot.

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 19 February 2005 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by queenbee

gee.. i never hav breakfast... is that why my head feels lighter and lighter everyday??Shocked ... is there some scientific way to weigh it.. u know... how many grams a day i'm losing due to shrinkageWinkWinkWink

Same here. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top