Saas Bina Sasuraal

what is happening?

ricflairt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys what is happening here ...they have a very small concept and it is easy to understand whats going to happen further ..they rr simply dragging the story line and theyll axe it in 2 -4 months sure bfore that well see malthi bhabhis mother brain washing toastis mom and blah blah and a number of waste time pass.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what  i like about this show is the pace its going at.. its not dragging.. i mean ya malti's story is but everything else is at a good pace.. :D
ricflairt thumbnail
it will be boring when malti comes...hope her mother does not come soon..idiot lady
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the pace is fine; it's not too quick, nor too fast. Yes, Malti's entrance is a lil slow but at least the whole focus isn't on her, we still can see the fun between the Chaturvedis and that's what makes the show for me. Plus, they don't drag unnecessary nuisances like the fight between Tej and Toasty, thank God that was over within 2 episodes.
aaabbb thumbnail
I like the pace too, I love their approach with Malti's mom too. They are always moving all stories together which is best part about this serial. So viewers doesn't loose track with any.

Nikita'a, Toasty's, Sudha's  Pashu's etc.. all characters and their stories are moving in parallel with family fun and sweet and sour moments.

This is most unique and love direction here, watch any serial, there are so many loopholes since they follow one track but then most of times track fails, they deploy another which is by now completely non sense.

And like you said, "it will be boring when malti comes...hope her mother does not come soon..idiot lady' See you don't even want one track only right???

kuin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think it's dragging for no reason at all...first picnic and then this cricket...
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ tho sirf drama karein? no fun? and if u watched closely it was important.. they showed the different shades of everyone..  how chaturs are accepting toasty while malti is coming back as well as mrs. sharma is still against chaturs... also in the cricket match, we see ved's feelings for nikita.. and how pashu isnt bad.. he just had to grow up too soon hence became bitter- he's not negative ! if u ask me these were important to show before thestory progresses any further...             but thats how i look at it
rozina-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brainychild92

^ tho sirf drama karein? no fun? and if u watched closely it was important.. they showed the different shades of everyone..  how chaturs are accepting toasty while malti is coming back as well as mrs. sharma is still against chaturs... also in the cricket match, we see ved's feelings for nikita.. and how pashu isnt bad.. he just had to grow up too soon hence became bitter- he's not negative ! if u ask me these were important to show before thestory progresses any further...             but thats how i look at it

ur right dear
ricflairt thumbnail
They are dragging the storyline to get nikita nd ved mmarried, thats it