Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ricflairt

ricflairt

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
hey guys what is happening here ...they have a very small concept and it is easy to understand whats going to happen further ..they rr simply dragging the story line and theyll axe it in 2 -4 months sure bfore that well see malthi bhabhis mother brain washing toastis mom and blah blah and a number of waste time pass.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is happening?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
what  i like about this show is the pace its going at.. its not dragging.. i mean ya malti's story is but everything else is at a good pace.. :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatsoaaabbb

ricflairt

ricflairt

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
it will be boring when malti comes...hope her mother does not come soon..idiot lady

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerd

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
I think the pace is fine; it's not too quick, nor too fast. Yes, Malti's entrance is a lil slow but at least the whole focus isn't on her, we still can see the fun between the Chaturvedis and that's what makes the show for me. Plus, they don't drag unnecessary nuisances like the fight between Tej and Toasty, thank God that was over within 2 episodes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbb

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
I like the pace too, I love their approach with Malti's mom too. They are always moving all stories together which is best part about this serial. So viewers doesn't loose track with any.

Nikita'a, Toasty's, Sudha's  Pashu's etc.. all characters and their stories are moving in parallel with family fun and sweet and sour moments.

This is most unique and love direction here, watch any serial, there are so many loopholes since they follow one track but then most of times track fails, they deploy another which is by now completely non sense.

And like you said, "it will be boring when malti comes...hope her mother does not come soon..idiot lady' See you don't even want one track only right???

kuin

Groupbie

kuin

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
I think it's dragging for no reason at all...first picnic and then this cricket...

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
^ tho sirf drama karein? no fun? and if u watched closely it was important.. they showed the different shades of everyone..  how chaturs are accepting toasty while malti is coming back as well as mrs. sharma is still against chaturs... also in the cricket match, we see ved's feelings for nikita.. and how pashu isnt bad.. he just had to grow up too soon hence became bitter- he's not negative ! if u ask me these were important to show before thestory progresses any further...             but thats how i look at it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aaabbbscinerdhamzanuhaJenifer.

rozina-Rati

rozina-Rati

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

^ tho sirf drama karein? no fun? and if u watched closely it was important.. they showed the different shades of everyone..  how chaturs are accepting toasty while malti is coming back as well as mrs. sharma is still against chaturs... also in the cricket match, we see ved's feelings for nikita.. and how pashu isnt bad.. he just had to grow up too soon hence became bitter- he's not negative ! if u ask me these were important to show before thestory progresses any further...             but thats how i look at it
ur right dear

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.