Next Episode on April 7th???

spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Guys...i have a question....why the next episode of TVD will be aired on April 7th???
TVD has just returned from its mid season break and now again no TVD for next 1 whole month???

im confused.....im so addicted to TVD and Damon that i cant wait for one week....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah, it is so frustrating to wait for more than a month again 😭

the ratings for the show have dropped ever since American Idol has started, maybe this break is to save the show.. someone who knows when AI finishes could help us out here...

Till then I would be watching the 2nd Season one more time, as I re-watched the 1st season during the Xmas break 😆

n if u haven't seen the parody that the VD cast was so anxiously waiting for:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aidhwtzR2s&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
it's good thing for me, i can finish my assignments without Damon's distractions!😉

parody - was splendid!!👍🏼 i love the part where she sticks a straw at Steven's neck.🤣

btw divya, i love your damon siggies! AWESOME!!😍😍
spring_breeze05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haye thanks for sharing....that was awesome....loved the ending scene when the girl says "You and Damon had a lot of cavities"....🤣

OHHH GODDDD...next month is gonna suck....im gonna watch the 1st and 2nd season again....im gonna miss damon alot....

dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kai_Hiwatari

it's good thing for me, i can finish my assignments without Damon's distractions!😉

parody - was splendid!!👍🏼 i love the part where she sticks a straw at Steven's neck.🤣

btw divya, i love your damon siggies! AWESOME!!😍😍

me too so loved the parody 😆

n I kept staring at ur siggies for 5 mins n then reminded myself that I had to reply to ur post too 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: spring_breeze05

haye thanks for sharing....that was awesome....loved the ending scene when the girl says "You and Damon had a lot of cavities"....🤣

OHHH GODDDD...next month is gonna suck....im gonna watch the 1st and 2nd season again....im gonna miss damon alot....

same here! hate these breaks 😡 😭
anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GOSH that vid is EPIC!

the stefan n damon characters r kinda diff but the elena! she looked just like her1

n why this to bonnie? ehhehehehhhh she is phunny who plays bonnie  theer
dkmystery thumbnail
you girls should also watch the Twilight parody these same people have made...
they r just awesome

me loved it when the fangs fell down 🤣
Amiiish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why they decided to go on a month long break when I just got addicted, how will I survive😒
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Its their normal 1 month hiatus before coming back with a bang and than soon giving such an amazing and juicy season finale that keeps us on the edge of our seats for the next three months....hate cliffhangers 

but than i can see my Stefan and Elena and Damon...and everyone else.