Miley Jab Hum Tum

Awesome trio Monayarjun <3 (Page 5)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

Amazing superb mind blowing post behnaClapHug
and yes monayajun do share a great friendship,no doubt these 3 are my most favouritesTongueand m so amazed and happy to read the meanings of friendship that few relations in earth never die......Day Dreaming
its a pleasure to charish all their old moments,behna thanx a toneHugHug
         ..Aini..Embarrassed
oww aini u r such a darling thanks a tone for ur lovely replyHug sis they seriously share wonderful bonding Embarrassedi m glad ur liked this post Embarrassed seriously we have wonderful olden and golden moments to cherish i wish and hope we will get such a wonderful segs once again Embarrassed

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya_mohitfan

Superb post Aashi
agree they share great friendship & we r witness of it.

Two most important things in friendship r respect & trust. We all know how they give respect to each other how they trust each other Thats why Mohit & Sanaya decided to tell Arjun first about their relationship & then arjun reaction LOL

Missing their fun & masti in mjht set
missing their sbb & sbs segment
wish they remain forever like this.

Thanx for refreshing all those old memories by these videos.
& thanx again for such a lovely post.

-Siya
hey siya thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply Embarrassed yes in friendship two most imp things r trust and respect and they always give each other yes its their friendship which lead monaya to tell abt their relationship to AB first its so amazing to know na Embarrassed  yes dear missing everything badly Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_Mohit_ARK

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Sweety u knw wat...? This thread is absolutely amazing [8->]Day Dreaming

Friendship....Its never easy to define this bond, diff ppl luk at it differently....sm ppl dont believe in it...while some say It's Life <3

I just think its sumthin Beautiful...! Beautiful in every sense, its a wonderful bond...the feeling of having friends is simply amazing, truly well said abt Trust, Faith n Love in Friendship, Friendship is actually made of all those Pure n heartfelt emotions, some we can give words to..n some r just unsaid, they are just there..!! And its so strong that it connects hearts..one can see it in their smiles in their eyes.

When there's love u can sense it, Just look at em..! u get the vibes <3
Their smiles are so contagious..u cant help but smile too! Its Not some boastful thing to appreciate these 3, its the desire to express your own love for em....& thts sumthin which Must be Done...!! =)

I rlly appreciate this thread, n m so happy tht u srsly will hv no idea..!!! lyk how many threads we hv tried on MoNayaJun n How sad it was tht they all ended in fight n got closed...but finally after all the attempts, this thread Is Peaceful, serving the purpose it's made For...I always believe in the saying...
For the right (Love) must be spread around...n the wrong (Hate) must be curbed...smiles must be spread, n bitterness erased, the heart must be purified..n for that..all we need to do is...Just Love n it's a promise u will be Loved <3

n this saying is By ....ny guesses? Yup u got tht ryt- ME! =P Lol well its sumthin very common..just in my own words =P
Now coming back to MoNayaJun (which is a gr8 pleasureEmbarrassed)
There's a VM on them...saw it on youtube...which i absolutely Love and Adore to the core <33
Its on the Song Dil Chahta Hai- one of my all Time Fav Movie & song too =DD

Well Aashi Wonderful post....!!!ClapClap
For sm reason nt able to Hit like -.- 

Buh well the tab doesnt suffice to express wat m gonna tell u nw....Yeah Coz i Totally LOVE this thread xDD
n yeah b4 i end my post.. wanna add tht MoNayaJun r full of Life, they hv got many colours to themselves..juz lyk my post Wink kinda the reason i made it so colourful Lol otherwise u knw how lazy i am =P

& m glad this thread has finally been possible...m plannin to leave IF....n b4 that i got to express ma love for MoNayaJun...! (i hv done tht before but not in such a peaceful env hehe)

Thanks for posting..! <3 ya
Keep Rocking !! xD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_SaashizinNikki_Titli

PN_luvs_Arjun IF-Dazzler
PN_luvs_Arjun
PN_luvs_Arjun

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Superb post dear.. jst luved reading it...... Hug   Hug Hug

Awesome collection of MonayaJun segments and interviews.....  this reminds us the wonderful moments of MonayaJun again.. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizinNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
zeeeeee........HugHugHugHug.............thnxx a zillion ton for postin tht MoNayaJun vm link here......

is it ishita who made this vm hv d id --ishita--???is she who made this??

yes or no.....jst wanna say ishita is truly truly did a mindblowin job....ClapClapClap....tht vm is such a flawless creation.....she beautifully portrayed d beauty of friendship of MoNayaJun in a vry short span of time.....absolute masterpiece!!!!.....ClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStar........perfect scene selection...mixing...video effects...evrythin...excellent to d core.....ClapClapClap

aashizin

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
mindblowing post..monayarjun were too good....together they rocked and were sooo funny.......miss them

aashizin

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
outstanding thr trio loved ur topic

aashizin

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Aashi, once again brilliant post from you......truly mind blowing......Clap, I wonder how could you put down your analysis in a simple and brilliant manner. Your each and every word on the Monayarjun 's friendship And bonding is true and completely mesmerised with the trio's warmth.

All the videos showing their bonding are simply superb, they made me nostalgic with all the fond memories.

In these days being good friends amidst the tough competition world is very rare , and monayarjun were gem of the persons......without any ego hassles they share such a great bond is very rare to witness. And the most beauty of this combo is before monaya could realise and confess their love , arjun could make out their love.....that shows their levels of understanding were outstanding. That clearly shows how much monaya feel comfortable and openup in front of arjun.

Kudos to you aashi for such a lovely post with pics & videos, especially videos have made me go down the memory lane. Wonderful post..aashi........Clap

Edited by lakshmi_SG - 26 February 2011 at 11:03pm

aashizin

Go to top