Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

AAN track is killing us (Page 6)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

dee... agree with u... this aa track was already irritating.. and to top it all.. new entry... and this new entry looks so sick !!!!!!!!

makes me impossible to watch their track.....DeadDead 

I know Varsha, I thought they couldn't get anyone worst than AA and they get this Nitya character, she's terrible a total vamp, AA was torturous but this entry has made it really unbearable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Who came up with the idea of AA in the first place?! What kind of person was that?! Or was it more than one person? Did they discuss it? Ran through ideas? Ooo, let's see what shall be the next story line.....why not bring in Maan's sister. What an awesome idea! They(us the viewers) would never expect that because she has never been mentioned before. How brilliant! Let's see who can play her....hmm....oooh that lovely girl from 'Rahul ka Swayamwar'. She seems hot and she will bring in the younger viewers with her looks. So what if she can't act no one will notice because everyone will be busy with her hot looks. Let's also bring in someone who can be paired up with her....hmm...why not an unknown brother of Naintara. Another asmaan se tapka hua behen bhai. How brilliant! Both of their chemistry will burn the screens and the TRPs will sky rock. No one will care about Maaneet anymore. Wow we really are a bunch of clever CV's aren't we?

Sorry I couldn't help being sarcastic.LOL (If someone recognises my post it was previously posted on FB so I didn't copy anyone. I copied myself LOL)

One more thing. If by any chance this post is offencive or breaking any IF-rules please let me know and I will immediately delete it.

Oh dear loved your post, I loved the way you rationalized the whole scene (sarcastically of course, it couldn't be any other way)Clap

I know doesn't it really look like the CV's don't care about Maaneet anymore all they seem to be concentrating on is AAAngry

I still can't get over the fact that the CV's could actually fob these two pathetic characters as siblings of the magnetic Maan and the powerful NT, they really proved what great brains they have LOL

rahmona_pakswe

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princess_aakshu

i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i hate AAN 
i hate it,,i hate it, i hate it, i hate itAngry

I know dear, I feel your pain, me hate them equally if not moreAngry
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by sptrno

Dee i completely agree with u dear.............seriously v have chosen the most apt name for AA pair-MarjaaniLOLLOLLOL..........har pal hame maarthe hai!!!....................atleast initially v used to get maximum MAANEET scenes even when AA used to be there but nowadays too much AAAngry.................first few mins they show our beloved MAANEET and then it switches over to AA and then i keep on waiting when i wud get to see MAANEET again in the epi but it's again AA and then all new characters related to AA be it manav and now nitya and then the epi endsCryCryCry..................everyone tells me i'm way too positive and very calm but this AA pair is killing us so much that nowadays even i get irritated some times..............par isme meri koi ghalati nahi hai na sweetheart?...........then to calm down myself i have to go back and watch old MAANEET scenes...............see all MAANEET scenes have some jaadu and nasha in them which v cnanot express in words that v all watch them over and over again but still v wish to see old MAANEET scenes again and again..................v never get enouhg of MAANEET and on the other hand AA pair is such that v can't even see their scenes even once.................AA ko jelna mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai!!!LOLLOL.............it's just that i feel really bad for lovely MAANEET and MAANEETIANSCry.........................let's just hope v get rid of AA asap and v will get those magical and dreamy MAANEET scenes once again soonSmileSmileSmile.......................btw nice post hun!...........can u imagine AA torture us all so much so nowadays v have to make so many posts to show our anger frustration and unhappiness regarding AA trackAngry...............kaash jaldi hi sab kuch acha ho and once again i want to see and feel that MAANEET r the main leads and want to see MAANEET' magic and charm that made us fall head over heels in love with MAANEET and GHSPSmile

Spee I'm still laughing about the way you said Marjanie har pal marthe hain....ROFL well said darling, in fact I totally agree with you that I too have to watch the old Maaneet scenes to get the distaste of the AA track from my mind

I'm glad that atleast i made u laugh eventhough it is bcuz of AA-atleast marjaani ki wajah se ek toh nek kaam huaLOLLOLLOL

yes dear MAANEET hi har dard aur gham ki dawa haiSmileWink

That's all we want isn't it that this stupid AA track end and we get our old GHSP and Maaneet magic back Confused

kaash aisa jaldi ho jaaye!!!..............phir tere mu mein chocolates sweets and eveything u want dearSmile........... i will even give some of my Maan time to uWinkWinkWinkLOL
my replies in red dear...........anyways i gtg now............will see u after 10Smile

Edited by sptrno - 26 February 2011 at 7:22am

drdee142

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

dee... agree with u... this aa track was already irritating.. and to top it all.. new entry... and this new entry looks so sick !!!!!!!!

makes me impossible to watch their track.....DeadDead 

I know Varsha, I thought they couldn't get anyone worst than AA and they get this Nitya character, she's terrible a total vamp, AA was torturous but this entry has made it really unbearable

Agree Dee, I feel annie is better in front on the new entry !!!!!!!!!...

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Dee i completely agree with u dear.............seriously v have chosen the most apt name for AA pair-MarjaaniLOLLOLLOL..........har pal hame maarthe hai!!!....................atleast initially v used to get maximum MAANEET scenes even when AA used to be there but nowadays too much AAAngry.................first few mins they show our beloved MAANEET and then it switches over to AA and then i keep on waiting when i wud get to see MAANEET again in the epi but it's again AA and then all new characters related to AA be it manav and now nitya and then the epi endsCryCryCry..................everyone tells me i'm way too positive and very calm but this AA pair is killing us so much that nowadays even i get irritated some times..............par isme meri koi ghalati nahi hai na sweetheart?...........then to calm down myself i have to go back and watch old MAANEET scenes...............see all MAANEET scenes have some jaadu and nasha in them which v cnanot express in words that v all watch them over and over again but still v wish to see old MAANEET scenes again and again..................v never get enouhg of MAANEET and on the other hand AA pair is such that v can't even see their scenes even once.................AA ko jelna mushkil hi nahi namunkin hai!!!LOLLOL.............it's just that i feel really bad for lovely MAANEET and MAANEETIANSCry.........................let's just hope v get rid of AA asap and v will get those magical and dreamy MAANEET scenes once again soonSmileSmileSmile.......................btw nice post hun!...........can u imagine AA torture us all so much so nowadays v have to make so many posts to show our anger frustration and unhappiness regarding AA trackAngry...............kaash jaldi hi sab kuch acha ho and once again i want to see and feel that MAANEET r the main leads and want to see MAANEET' magic and charm that made us fall head over heels in love with MAANEET and GHSPSmile

Spee I'm still laughing about the way you said Marjanie har pal marthe hain....ROFL well said darling, in fact I totally agree with you that I too have to watch the old Maaneet scenes to get the distaste of the AA track from my mind

I'm glad that atleast i made u laugh eventhough it is bcuz of AA-atleast marjaani ki wajah se ek toh nek kaam huaLOLLOLLOL

yes dear MAANEET hi har dard aur gham ki dawa haiSmileWink

That's all we want isn't it that this stupid AA track end and we get our old GHSP and Maaneet magic back Confused

kaash aisa jaldi ho jaaye!!!..............phir tere mu mein chocolates sweets and eveything u want dearSmile........... i will even give some of my Maan time to uLOL
my replies in red dear...........anyways i gtg now............will see u after 10Smile

Thanks Spee.......want the Maan timeWink and I'll try to be there tonight if not see you all in the morning

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
dee ....... i to hate the NAA track ..... hope it will end next week ....... dee if it ends next week ..... u will owe me a party ....what say ........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

dee ....... i to hate the NAA track ..... hope it will end next week ....... dee if it ends next week ..... u will owe me a party ....what say ........
 pinch 2 please wake up ur dreaming abt AAN track ending they r not going on mars LOL

Edited by sanjh1234 - 26 February 2011 at 7:49am

Go to top