Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? (Page 4)

Poll Question: What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [85.42%]
7 [14.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile

Bold @ ... Rahul I agree that other relations are also equally important .... but when he has his wife with him ...he cant sit with another woman for puja as husband n wife... I agree its for his baby... so he can attend the puja and pray like everyone else..... why does he have to sit with that woman as her husband ...that is not understood...Confused

Charu i just wnat to say let the thing happen first...just see who sits with whom and why....yar nothing happens and all start blaming him without a reason predicting things.....why is it evryday all have to bash him for no reason just predictions....that day evrybdy was like he was giving smile to tapori....hua kyaa he was thinking abt ichcha....why gwt so hyperactive yar when it comes to veerLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalitani_thksourojcjs369tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by ladybird9

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile

yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL
arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry

Yar inko koi nahi samjhaa saktaaLOLthey are totally biasedLOLichcha has done blunders but i have never seen them saying anything bad about herLOLinfact they can justify those actsShockedand bechara veer saans bh le le toh Gunaah ho jaata haiCry
yeah reallyLOLLOLlakin aik bat  meri samjh main nahin ati ...inhon nay veecha fan club kun khola hay ConfusedConfusedConfusedsirf cha appreciation thread khol lainLOLLOLLOL waisy hoti us main cha cha cha hi hay vee to sirf nam ka hayLOLLOLLOL

wohi tohLOLi have been seeing this for months now so kind of used to itLOLyar they shud love both equally but they just want veer to become a slave of ichcha and ichcha can do anything as she feels like....infact agar abhi ichcha doesnt fight and leaves veer and house they will justify herLOL
rahul bhai i am thinking of opening a veer appreciation threadLOLLOL   in say  to umeed lagana baikar hayLOLLOL kam az kam aik jaga to aise ho jahan par hum jaise log us  becharay kismat kay maray  ko CryCry  thori izit dainLOLLOLwhat sayWink

haa haaLOLpls go aheadWinkvaise once upon a time ek veer appreciation thread thaa but nobody used to post derLOL
yeah i know LOLLOLbut i wont let this one closed actuallyWink i am thinking of inviting two of my  cousins from india to join this forumWinkWink who actually introduced me to this serial LOLLOLyou know what they are crazy for veer as ichcha fans are for ichcha and taps fans for taps phir dekhna thread kaise close hota hay .....thread bad main  close ho ga pehlay yahan par kafi log ban hon jaen gay aise jang ho giLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 26 February 2011 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Originally posted by tani_thk

I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.

absolutelyThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thktiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile

Bold @ ... Rahul I agree that other relations are also equally important .... but when he has his wife with him ...he cant sit with another woman for puja as husband n wife... I agree its for his baby... so he can attend the puja and pray like everyone else..... why does he have to sit with that woman as her husband ...that is not understood...Confused

Charu i just wnat to say let the thing happen first...just see who sits with whom and why....yar nothing happens and all start blaming him without a reason predicting things.....why is it evryday all have to bash him for no reason just predictions....that day evrybdy was like he was giving smile to tapori....hua kyaa he was thinking abt ichcha....why gwt so hyperactive yar when it comes to veerLOL

ok...baba... dont get annoyed ... lets wait and see ..Veer ko gaaliyan milti hai...ya taaliyan...Wink

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ladybird9

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile

yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL
arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry

Yar inko koi nahi samjhaa saktaaLOLthey are totally biasedLOLichcha has done blunders but i have never seen them saying anything bad about herLOLinfact they can justify those actsShockedand bechara veer saans bh le le toh Gunaah ho jaata haiCry
yeah reallyLOLLOLlakin aik bat  meri samjh main nahin ati ...inhon nay veecha fan club kun khola hay ConfusedConfusedConfusedsirf cha appreciation thread khol lainLOLLOLLOL waisy hoti us main cha cha cha hi hay vee to sirf nam ka hayLOLLOLLOL

wohi tohLOLi have been seeing this for months now so kind of used to itLOLyar they shud love both equally but they just want veer to become a slave of ichcha and ichcha can do anything as she feels like....infact agar abhi ichcha doesnt fight and leaves veer and house they will justify herLOL
rahul bhai i am thinking of opening a veer appreciation threadLOLLOL   in say  to umeed lagana baikar hayLOLLOL kam az kam aik jaga to aise ho jahan par hum jaise log us  becharay kismat kay maray  ko CryCry  thori izit dainLOLLOLwhat sayWink

haa haaLOLpls go aheadWinkvaise once upon a time ek veer appreciation thread thaa but nobody used to post derLOL
yeah i know LOLLOLbut i wont let this one closed actuallyWink i am thinking of inviting two of my  cousins from india to join this forumWinkWink who actually introduced me to this serial LOLLOLyou know what they are crazy for veer as ichcha fans are for ichcha and taps fans for taps phir dekhna thread kaise close hota hay .....thread bad main  close ho ga pehlay yahan par kafi log ban hon jaen gay aise jang ho giLOLLOLLOLLOL

ha haaLOLmazaa aa jayegaaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOLu know i dont sometime write what i feel coz sab yahan senti ho jaatey hain ichcha ko lekarOuchSleepyab theek hai friends hain toh main panga nahi letaaLOLbut do invite them...it will be funWink

jdfan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged

ok...baba... dont get annoyed ... lets wait and see ..Veer ko gaaliyan milti hai...ya taaliyan...Wink

gaaliyan definately...if we dont express our anger and resentment here.. CVs go by our judgement......aur kitne evidence chaheye, ...infact Naanis dance suggested 2 Nandini on her birthday(19th feb) 2 make her laugh was also stolen from 2 make us all laugh on ?24feb episode EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because
As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.

Phere saat baar hote hai 14 bar nahi, mangalsutra ek bar padta hai baar baar nahi............... jo hogaya so hogya........................................

Go to top