Uttaran

India-Forums

   
Uttaran
Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? (Page 4)

Poll Question: What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [85.42%]
7 [14.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Joined: 10 April 2010
Posts: 858

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojcjs369shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

 
mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile


Bold @ ... Rahul I agree that other relations are also equally important .... but when he has his wife with him ...he cant sit with another woman for puja as husband n wife... I agree its for his baby... so he can attend the puja and pray like everyone else..... why does he have to sit with that woman as her husband ...that is not understood...Confused
 
Charu i just wnat to say let the thing happen first...just see who sits with whom and why....yar nothing happens and all start blaming him without a reason predicting things.....why is it evryday all have to bash him for no reason just predictions....that day evrybdy was like he was giving smile to tapori....hua kyaa he was thinking abt ichcha....why gwt so hyperactive yar when it comes to veerLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalitani_thksourojcjs369tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Joined: 10 November 2010
Posts: 4088

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ladybird9

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile
 
yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL
arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry
 
Yar inko koi nahi samjhaa saktaaLOLthey are totally biasedLOLichcha has done blunders but i have never seen them saying anything bad about herLOLinfact they can justify those actsShockedand bechara veer saans bh le le toh Gunaah ho jaata haiCry
yeah reallyLOLLOLlakin aik bat  meri samjh main nahin ati ...inhon nay veecha fan club kun khola hay ConfusedConfusedConfusedsirf cha appreciation thread khol lainLOLLOLLOL waisy hoti us main cha cha cha hi hay vee to sirf nam ka hayLOLLOLLOL
 
wohi tohLOLi have been seeing this for months now so kind of used to itLOLyar they shud love both equally but they just want veer to become a slave of ichcha and ichcha can do anything as she feels like....infact agar abhi ichcha doesnt fight and leaves veer and house they will justify herLOL
rahul bhai i am thinking of opening a veer appreciation threadLOLLOL   in say  to umeed lagana baikar hayLOLLOL kam az kam aik jaga to aise ho jahan par hum jaise log us  becharay kismat kay maray  ko CryCry  thori izit dainLOLLOLwhat sayWink
 
haa haaLOLpls go aheadWinkvaise once upon a time ek veer appreciation thread thaa but nobody used to post derLOL
yeah i know LOLLOLbut i wont let this one closed actuallyWink i am thinking of inviting two of my  cousins from india to join this forumWinkWink who actually introduced me to this serial LOLLOLyou know what they are crazy for veer as ichcha fans are for ichcha and taps fans for taps phir dekhna thread kaise close hota hay .....thread bad main  close ho ga pehlay yahan par kafi log ban hon jaen gay aise jang ho giLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by jdfan - 26 February 2011 at 1:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.


absolutelyThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tani_thktiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Joined: 09 May 2010
Posts: 6054

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

 
mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile


Bold @ ... Rahul I agree that other relations are also equally important .... but when he has his wife with him ...he cant sit with another woman for puja as husband n wife... I agree its for his baby... so he can attend the puja and pray like everyone else..... why does he have to sit with that woman as her husband ...that is not understood...Confused
 
Charu i just wnat to say let the thing happen first...just see who sits with whom and why....yar nothing happens and all start blaming him without a reason predicting things.....why is it evryday all have to bash him for no reason just predictions....that day evrybdy was like he was giving smile to tapori....hua kyaa he was thinking abt ichcha....why gwt so hyperactive yar when it comes to veerLOL


ok...baba... dont get annoyed ... lets wait and see ..Veer ko gaaliyan milti hai...ya taaliyan...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Joined: 21 January 2011
Posts: 3662

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by jdfan

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by ladybird9

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile
 
yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL
arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry
 
Yar inko koi nahi samjhaa saktaaLOLthey are totally biasedLOLichcha has done blunders but i have never seen them saying anything bad about herLOLinfact they can justify those actsShockedand bechara veer saans bh le le toh Gunaah ho jaata haiCry
yeah reallyLOLLOLlakin aik bat  meri samjh main nahin ati ...inhon nay veecha fan club kun khola hay ConfusedConfusedConfusedsirf cha appreciation thread khol lainLOLLOLLOL waisy hoti us main cha cha cha hi hay vee to sirf nam ka hayLOLLOLLOL
 
wohi tohLOLi have been seeing this for months now so kind of used to itLOLyar they shud love both equally but they just want veer to become a slave of ichcha and ichcha can do anything as she feels like....infact agar abhi ichcha doesnt fight and leaves veer and house they will justify herLOL
rahul bhai i am thinking of opening a veer appreciation threadLOLLOL   in say  to umeed lagana baikar hayLOLLOL kam az kam aik jaga to aise ho jahan par hum jaise log us  becharay kismat kay maray  ko CryCry  thori izit dainLOLLOLwhat sayWink
 
haa haaLOLpls go aheadWinkvaise once upon a time ek veer appreciation thread thaa but nobody used to post derLOL
yeah i know LOLLOLbut i wont let this one closed actuallyWink i am thinking of inviting two of my  cousins from india to join this forumWinkWink who actually introduced me to this serial LOLLOLyou know what they are crazy for veer as ichcha fans are for ichcha and taps fans for taps phir dekhna thread kaise close hota hay .....thread bad main  close ho ga pehlay yahan par kafi log ban hon jaen gay aise jang ho giLOLLOLLOLLOL
 
ha haaLOLmazaa aa jayegaaaaaaaaLOLLOLLOLu know i dont sometime write what i feel coz sab yahan senti ho jaatey hain ichcha ko lekarOuchSleepyab theek hai friends hain toh main panga nahi letaaLOLbut do invite them...it will be funWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jdfan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Joined: 30 October 2009
Posts: 21939

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

 
mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile


Bold @ ... Rahul I agree that other relations are also equally important .... but when he has his wife with him ...he cant sit with another woman for puja as husband n wife... I agree its for his baby... so he can attend the puja and pray like everyone else..... why does he have to sit with that woman as her husband ...that is not understood...Confused
 
Charu i just wnat to say let the thing happen first...just see who sits with whom and why....yar nothing happens and all start blaming him without a reason predicting things.....why is it evryday all have to bash him for no reason just predictions....that day evrybdy was like he was giving smile to tapori....hua kyaa he was thinking abt ichcha....why gwt so hyperactive yar when it comes to veerLOL


ok...baba... dont get annoyed ... lets wait and see ..Veer ko gaaliyan milti hai...ya taaliyan...Wink

gaaliyan definately...if we dont express our anger and resentment here.. CVs go by our judgement......aur kitne evidence chaheye, ...infact Naanis dance suggested 2 Nandini on her birthday(19th feb) 2 make her laugh was also stolen from 2 make us all laugh on ?24feb episode EmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Joined: 10 January 2011
Posts: 4958

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani_thk

I dont think veer should have to sit in puja because
As far as I know, after marriage, husband does not sit in any puja without the wife so ichaa is his wife and not tap .By sitting in puja even if he was forced he is only gonna support mai , tappu and nani wrongdoings which i dont think morally or ethically gud.


Phere saat baar hote hai 14 bar nahi, mangalsutra ek bar padta hai baar baar nahi............... jo hogaya so hogya........................................

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebration of Veer Ichcha - My Gallery

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: shivani9   Replies: 173   Views: 25321

shivani9 173 25321 28 March 2011 at 6:15am by ramishamalik
A song from Icha to Veer(Pg.17...beautiful)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: Rahul_Vaid   Replies: 269   Views: 18924

Rahul_Vaid 269 18924 05 December 2010 at 11:08am by shivani9
Veer Shirtless???

2 3

Author: SRKLuvr   Replies: 17   Views: 4963

SRKLuvr 17 4963 20 November 2010 at 3:33am by Sahil5
Uttaran (Kul Devi Ki POOJA) - 05 Oct 09 PROMO

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 1682

promoking 0 1682 04 October 2009 at 10:44am by promoking
Uttaran (KulDevi Ki POOJA) - 01 Oct 09 PRECAP

Author: promoking   Replies: 0   Views: 795

promoking 0 795 30 September 2009 at 11:19am by promoking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Uttaran Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index