Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? (Page 2)

Poll Question: What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [85.42%]
7 [14.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by rahulvaid1

LOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile

yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL

well in tht case, Veer sadly looses all the charm of a heroTongueEmbarrassed
btw tqs cheerful ending..but i  wont b happy truly, as Veer loses his herogiri to Rathod...OuchEmbarrassedLOL
LOL

you are right shivani... Veer cant give in to this zabardasti everytime... he has to give a thought to Ichcha ... after all he has married her...
are they trying to say that everytime a divorced woman wants to do puja she goes searching for her ex-husband to come and sit with her... what crap... such a woman can do the puja alone ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123hermione8sourojshivani9tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Anmol, Veeru kya chata hai...hopefully anger and resentment at even the thought.. we will see it soon on the soapSmile

yes ofcourse he wont wanna sit with her but he will be forced...that is how soap works otherwise The EndLOLvaise i know when he will be about to sit mr rathore will comeClapWinkLOL
arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon nay veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry

Edited by jdfan - 26 February 2011 at 7:37am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged

LOL

btw tqs cheerful ending..but i  wont b happy truly, as Veer loses his herogiri to Rathod...OuchEmbarrassedLOL
LOL

mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile

hello heroooTongueTongue, plzz enlighten me abt the grr8 intentionsLOLLOL..huhh!!!!!Embarrassed

rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

arey bhai tum kahan thay LOLLOLLOLin ichcha fans ko samjhao LOLLOL yeh to kuch samjhtay nahin ....inhon veer kay liye jootay tyar rakhay hainLOLLOLLOL bechara veerCry

Yar inko koi nahi samjhaa saktaaLOLthey are totally biasedLOLichcha has done blunders but i have never seen them saying anything bad about herLOLinfact they can justify those actsShockedand bechara veer saans bh le le toh Gunaah ho jaata haiCry

jdfan

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

LOL

LOL

you are right shivani... Veer cant give in to this zabardasti everytime... he has to give a thought to Ichcha ... after all he has married her...
are they trying to say that everytime a divorced woman wants to do puja she goes searching for her ex-husband to come and sit with her... what crap... such a woman can do the puja alone ...

yess Charu, its absolute nonsense.....Mai n tht buddha daddaji should object to tht pooja in first place, coz they follow reeti rewaaz so much, Clown'sLOLLOL

BTW Veer is mahaan budging for this stupid nonsense, but ichcha is stupid, when she budges 2 takes a decison under pressure 2 save someones life yaa someones marriage, wah wah!!WinkLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL

mam i dont have guts to argue with youLOLbut in life only wife is not important der r other relations as wellEmbarrassedu think he is just a husband not a son or would be father(as he assumes)...for me it is nothing like loosing herogiri or something....coz for me intentions matterSmile

hello heroooTongueTongue, plzz enlighten me abt the grr8 intentionsLOLLOL..huhh!!!!!Embarrassed

leave it mamOuchi dont want another rounds of misunderstandings and fightsTongueTongueTongue

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

LOL

LOL

leave it mamOuchi dont want another rounds of misunderstandings and fightsTongueTongueTongue

Confused

rahulvaid1

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cjs369

LOL

LOL

yess Charu, its absolute nonsense.....Mai n tht buddha daddaji should object to tht pooja in first place, coz they follow reeti rewaaz so much, Clown'sLOLLOL

BTW Veer is mahaan budging for this stupid nonsense, but ichcha is stupid, when she budges 2 takes a decison under pressure 2 save someones life yaa someones marriage, wah wah!!WinkLOLLOLLOL

we r not saying it wont be wrong....first let the thing happen den we will decideWinkcoz see some people know how to give unbiased opinionWinkLOLIchcha was superb ystrday and she shud infact give one slap next time she insists to sit with veer....i have no favs but i know who is right and who is wrongSmileIchcha is the Best nowadays even better than veerSmileBingo she shows attitude to veer and that taporiClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123shivani9tiny15

Go to top