Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? (Page 13)

Poll Question: What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [85.42%]
7 [14.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahera

shivani 1st option hai per nahi hai 50 50, not gladly LOLbcoz i m sure that veer will be agree bcoz of some reason,he will be pressurized by maiDisapprovemay be i m wrong.
i sorta agree 2 u here!

funnay logic is nani thinkingtaps is his patniLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Sirf harmoinee ke liye please koi aur na ghusse:
I write in hindi:
Sabse phelay ek baat, sochnay aur honay mai jameen aur aasmaan ka fark hota hai
you says all mantrah, ruitals and kanyadan for only veer and ichcha naa
jarror wo sab tha sirf ichcha ke liye par asal me {asal ka matlab true, real and prominant} ho raha tha tapasya ke shareer aur aatma se abb yaha par shareer aur aatma se badkar naam nahi hota aur haan kanyadaan, jogi nay knyadaan kiya ichcha samgh kar par hua kiska tapasya ka jab usko pata chala to kya uskay mann may ye baat nahi ayegi ki maine to tapasya ka kanyadan kar diya ichcha samgh kar.....
so ho gaye na shadi, veer-tapasya ki insteed of ichcha-veer kay.....
its a totaly Illegal but shadi is true and they become husband-wife.
I know this is searial and fiction so they show anything but true is true................................

Vansh-icha marraige explanation in my next first post......................
Please for 5 minute dont post here because my post in progress

@ Varun.tap...
I did not want to prolong and stretch this concept yesterday, but since you seem genuine in your expressions, I decided to reply to your post...Smile.. Please bear with me...Smile

@ bold.. Exactly what I wanted to say... That shareer and atma has an identity in this world as long as she is alive, and that is Tapasya Thakur. A daughter is supposed to belong to her father till marriage and then to her husband after marriage and that father has not identified the daughter he is giving as Tapasya and as Tapasya belongs to Jogi, she has no free right to go to someone by herself even if she goes under ghunghat, as it is not valid and Jogi can nullify it if he had done it unintentionally.. But by this act of Tapasya and Ichcha, he incurred the great sin of cheating the bridegroom as he is supposed to have given Ichcha as 'Daan' to him.. Also, the person who received the fraudulent 'Daan' of Tapasya, returned her that night itself, exposing this fraud... So in essence, even though she was under ghunghat and did the 'Saat Pheres', it is invalid as the name 'Tapasya' was not mentioned by the 'owner' Jogi (Sorry for my language, but this is according to Hindu rituals) during Kanyadaan and other rituals..

Now I am coming to what they all should have done after the exposure:

1) After consulting the Bundela parivar Jogi should again have conducted the wedding rituals with Ichcha as only then her marriage with Veer is completed.

2) Or if they were against it, he should have conducted Tapasya's marriage with Veer with full rituals as Tapasya openly this time... Only then she is married to Veer.

They did not do either and left the status of both Ichcha and Tapasya very ambiguous.. One was promised to Veer by rituals and the other was sent as a live- in...Ouch.. The putting of Sindoor and Mangalsutra in a park is invalid and Veer should have married her according to all the rituals like Kanyadaan and Saat Pheres again.

Then Jogi incurred another great sin by giving Ichcha to Vansh as he was giving her away a second time to another guy after promising her to Veer the first time with full mantras... Even this can be accepted as all the elders of the Bundela parivar and jogi and Damini and most importantly Veer, who has a right over her, also agreed to it.. So now this scenario is like that of the one in Mahabharat, where all the five pandavas marry Draupadi with the consent of Arjuna, who actually won her in her Swayamvar. So there is nothing wrong if Ichcha did Pathi seva to Vansh when she was his wife... Please note that I am not supporting Ichcha because she is my favourite (she is not my fav) but discussing the story as the CVs have chosen to portray it..LOL

But now there is absolutely no ambiguity in Ichcha's marriage to Veer according to the shastras, as what was promised earlier was completed fully now with rituals..

Sorry for the Ve.....ry long post, but I just wanted to give you my POV, Varun.tap...Big smile..Hope you are satisfied and please do not have any hard feelings if I have unintentionally hurt your sentiments.Big smile.

Note: This analysis is according to Hindu marriage rituals and not according to Hindu Marriage act or Law.

Edited by hermoinee - 28 February 2011 at 2:44am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojshivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
sweetheart  hermoineee ur so pateint...Hug  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Thank you Shivani..Big smile... Hug

I wrote this very long post after much debate within myself, and then finally decided to write what I felt to be right...Smile

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

I wrote this very long post after much debate within myself, and then finally decided to write what I felt to be right...Smile

lovely...its always better 2 write down wht we feel than bottle up our emotions..u probably guessed it right i havent read it yetEmbarrassed will do now..Smile

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hermoinee

lovely...its always better 2 write down wht we feel than bottle up our emotions..u probably guessed it right i havent read it yetEmbarrassed will do now..Smile

I was reluctant to write it as I am afraid of high- pitched emotional responses, but wrote it down anyway in as rational a way as possible by me.. I only hope that every fan takes my post in the right spirit and not get offended...

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I just finished reading it n u were brilliant as usual, my personal understanding in this soap is every character big and samll have been insulted just 2 accomodate the evilness of one stupid character, be it Jogi who failed  2 get Ichcha married off again as righlty pointed by u..yaaa Veer failing 2 recognise Sid yaa Ichcha forgiving Tapasya all the timen last 2 quote Vansh killing himself...and der r many more such instances.....tqs for ur patience in eaborating everything..it was truly amazing ..Thumbs Up

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

I just finished reading it n u were brilliant as usual, my personal understanding in this soap is every character big and samll have been insulted just 2 accomodate the evilness of one stupid character, be it Jogi who failed  2 get Ichcha married off again as righlty pointed by u..yaaa Veer failing 2 recognise Sid yaa Ichcha forgiving Tapasya all the timen last 2 quote Vansh killing himself...and der r many more such instances.....tqs for ur patience in eaborating everything..it was truly amazing ..Thumbs Up

Thank you for liking my post and agreeing with the points I have made..Big smile

shivani9

Go to top