Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? (Page 11)

Poll Question: What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
41 [85.42%]
7 [14.58%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

Originally posted by dreamz12

In Hindu culture if the Man performs than the phal of it will goes to his ardhangini & offspring(incl his grandchildren) i.e. his family. Technically Taps is not required to sit in the Pooja for the welfare of the baby. But Ichcha as Veer's dharma Patni and Veer can sit & perform. I wish CVs show somethign like this......

yes it is very necessary for any married man to perform all religious works with his dharam patni so legally this right is ichcha's onlyClap

Leagally hoo ya unleagally
tappu ne veer se shadi ki thi aur yee sabko pata hai..............

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

In Hindu culture if the Man performs than the phal of it will goes to his ardhangini & offspring(incl his grandchildren) i.e. his family. Technically Taps is not required to sit in the Pooja for the welfare of the baby. But Ichcha as Veer's dharma Patni  and Veer can sit & perform. I wish CVs show somethign like this......

yes it is very necessary for any married man to perform all religious works with his dharam patni so legally this right is ichcha's onlyClap

Absolutely brilliant idea dreamzClapStarThumbs Up, but the question is r the cvs tht intelligent n sharpTongueEmbarrassedLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

In Hindu culture if the Man performs than the phal of it will goes to his ardhangini & offspring(incl his grandchildren) i.e. his family. Technically Taps is not required to sit in the Pooja for the welfare of the baby. But Ichcha as Veer's dharma Patni and Veer can sit & perform. I wish CVs show somethign like this......

varun didn't u read my post abt marriage at page no. 10!!

and plz stop saying this that tappy married veer. she did but fraudulently. and i rem i read in the newspaper & even sum advocate was saying that if sum1 marry fraudulently then oder prsn can nullify the marriage on this basis only & even court approves this!!ClapClap

Edited by tiny15 - 26 February 2011 at 11:08am

varun.tap

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
@tiny
accha advocate phere wapis karwa dega sab kuch phir se corurt mita degaa sab kuch phele jaisa ho jayga.....
mere kehnay ka matlab hai ki veer ki tappu se shadi creative ne aise he nahi karai hai aur agay innko yee rishta kisi na kisi tareekay se jodna he hoga...... because veeya all the way..........SABHI KUCH UNN DONO ME AUR TAPASYA ME HI HAI
mere hisaab se hichcha-veeru iss serial ki trp ka boajh nahi utha saktay........... Hug Hug Party

Edited by varun.tap - 26 February 2011 at 11:33am
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

@tiny
accha advocate phere wapis karwa dega sab kuch phir se corurt mita degaa sab kuch phele jaisa ho jayga.....
mere kehnay ka matlab hai ki veer ki tappu se shadi creative ne aise he nahi karai hai aur agay innko yee rishta kisi na kisi tareekay se jodna he hoga...... because veeya all the way..........SABHI KUCH UNN DONO ME AUR TAPASYA ME HI HAI
mere hisaab se hichcha-veeru iss serial ki trp ka boajh nahi utha saktay........... Hug Hug Party
yaar varun tumhari posts kaa bhar hum nahin utha sakteLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tapankit111tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

@tiny

yaar varun tumhari posts kaa bhar hum nahin utha sakteLOLLOL

Issay halka hum nahi kar saktay... ROFL

chocoz

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Since you are insisting that Tappu is Veer's wife, I wish to tell you that all these have been discussed much before and I can give you the link below as I don't want to repeat the same things again and again..

I have given my post here, but you can see the entire thread to see the interactions..

Originally posted by ladybird9

what rubbish.... Ammo said veer is ichchas uttaran...but tht does nt make him  Tapasyas uttaran..is it some mathmatical equation.....veer is n will always b Ichchasfirst husband...tapasya is mad..veer married her in the name of ichcha n not as tapasya so tapsaya was never his wife.....koi uss pagal aurat ko yeh baath samjhaye plzzz EmbarrassedROFL

I have always wanted to write about this, but I don't know whether it has already been discussed before I started watching UT...There is ambiguity in the marriage of Tapasya with Veer(here I am not talking about the legality of it) even according to Hindu rites because all the rituals have been done in the name of Veer and Ichcha. Also during Kanyadaan, the names of the ancestors of the people getting married and in some rituals the name of the bride is told in the marriage mantras by the father of the bride. At no time during the marriage, Tappu revealed herself and so the groom and the bride's father have told the mantras and taken the oaths for Ichcha and so technically according to mantras, Veer- Ichcha are husband and wife.Tapasya has acted as proxy to Ichcha in her absence. In the epic 'Raamayana', Sita is substituted by a golden statue of herself when she has been sent to the forest during the 'Ashwamedha yagna' done by Rama because it is mandatory for the husband to sit with his wife for the yagna during 'Uttara kaanda'.

During the marriage rituals with Vansh, the knot comes undone during Saat phere after 3 or 4 rounds, thus not completing that marriage. Ichcha looks after Vansh only like a mother, giving him medicines and making him sleep on her lap. Even in the temple, she ties the knot for Veer,by mistake, because Tapasya changes their plates. Also the Baba says 'What happened in the past will happen again', meaning that Veer and Ichcha are getting married again.

Anyway since there is no logic or reason as it is only a serial, we can overlook all these things and watch as long as it entertains usLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

varun.tap IF-Dazzler
varun.tap
varun.tap

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Sirf harmoinee ke liye please koi aur na ghusse:
I write in hindi:
Sabse phelay ek baat, sochnay aur honay mai jameen aur aasmaan ka fark hota hai
you says all mantrah, ruitals and kanyadan for only veer and ichcha naa
jarror wo sab tha sirf ichcha ke liye par asal me {asal ka matlab true, real and prominant} ho raha tha tapasya ke shareer aur aatma se abb yaha par shareer aur aatma se badkar naam nahi hota aur haan kanyadaan, jogi nay knyadaan kiya ichcha samgh kar par hua kiska tapasya ka jab usko pata chala to kya uskay mann may ye baat nahi ayegi ki maine to tapasya ka kanyadan kar diya ichcha samgh kar.....
so ho gaye na shadi, veer-tapasya ki insteed of ichcha-veer kay.....
its a totaly Illegal but shadi is true and they become husband-wife.
I know this is searial and fiction so they show anything but true is true................................

Vansh-icha marraige explanation in my next first post......................
Please for 5 minute dont post here because my post in progress

Edited by varun.tap - 26 February 2011 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12hermione8

Go to top