What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? - Page 11

Poll

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Thank you Shivani..😃... 🤗

I wrote this very long post after much debate within myself, and then finally decided to write what I felt to be right...😊

lovely...its always better 2 write down wht we feel than bottle up our emotions..u probably guessed it right i havent read it yet😳 will do now..😊
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

lovely...its always better 2 write down wht we feel than bottle up our emotions..u probably guessed it right i havent read it yet😳 will do now..😊

I was reluctant to write it as I am afraid of high- pitched emotional responses, but wrote it down anyway in as rational a way as possible by me.. I only hope that every fan takes my post in the right spirit and not get offended...
shivani9 thumbnail
I just finished reading it n u were brilliant as usual, my personal understanding in this soap is every character big and samll have been insulted just 2 accomodate the evilness of one stupid character, be it Jogi who failed  2 get Ichcha married off again as righlty pointed by u..yaaa Veer failing 2 recognise Sid yaa Ichcha forgiving Tapasya all the timen last 2 quote Vansh killing himself...and der r many more such instances.....tqs for ur patience in eaborating everything..it was truly amazing ..👍🏼
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I just finished reading it n u were brilliant as usual, my personal understanding in this soap is every character big and samll have been insulted just 2 accomodate the evilness of one stupid character, be it Jogi who failed  2 get Ichcha married off again as righlty pointed by u..yaaa Veer failing 2 recognise Sid yaa Ichcha forgiving Tapasya all the timen last 2 quote Vansh killing himself...and der r many more such instances.....tqs for ur patience in eaborating everything..it was truly amazing ..👍🏼

Thank you for liking my post and agreeing with the points I have made..😃
shivani9 thumbnail
Arrey i have 2 reply to so many posts here, i was too busy with cricket..😳
sorry......iI will do it sometime soon...tqs for sharing ur opinions ..n its a huge mandate against Veer sitting down in the pooja as per the poll.....🤗

I think 2nite we get 2 see if Veer remains a powerful character by refusing to sit in the Pooja..😊
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@hermoinee, Varun. Just my takeon Veer & Tapasya's marriage.

Marriage in Ghunghat of Tapasya to Veer is both illegal and against religion for the reasons hermoinee & party mentioned in this thread. Since Veer hasn''t put sindoor&mangalsutra physically on Ichcha, Veer hasn't married anyone that day. The whole marriage is void.So Ichcha marrying Vansh is right in every sense and has no comparison to Draupadi's marriage at all.

Later on Veer in all his senses put sindoor & magalsutra on Tapasya for whatever reasons he did this or even though his heart is against it but the truth is that he has married Tapasya at that moment. As both the families accepted this fact legally also they are married. This makes Taps the 1st wife of Veer.

Nani has mentioned in one episode to Tapasya that she was Veer's Wife but not anymore..................this actually implies that they got Divorced. If this is ambigious to viewers that becoz of lack of continuity skills on hte part of Cvs. If both the parivars are ready for Veer's second marriage (with kinjal) that shud actually mean that legally Veer is free to marry(implying Veer divorced Tapasya). As a free man Veer had chosen Ichcha who is also single at that time. So Veecha's marriage has no ambiguity and they are legally wed.

A divorcee women has no right's over her ex-husband and she is not even supposed to use his surname and Tapasya does not do it. So veer sitting next to Tapasya really doesn't make any sense and its against hindu rituals to make a man and a lady who is not his wife anymore to sit together for puja in the place of Wife & husband is ghor aparadh. Plz Cvs spare us this......Edited by dreamz12 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dreamz12

@hermoinee, Varun. Just my takeon Veer & Tapasya's marriage.

Marriage in Ghunghat of Tapasya to Veer is both illegal and against religion for the reasons hermoinee & party mentioned in this thread. Since Veer hasn''t put sindoor&mangalsutra physically on Ichcha, Veer hasn't married anyone that day. The whole marriage is void.So Ichcha marrying Vansh is right in every sense and has no comparison to Draupadi's marriage at all.

Later on Veer in all his senses put sindoor & magalsutra on Tapasya for whatever reasons he did this or even though his heart is against it but the truth is that he has married Tapasya at that moment. As both the families accepted this fact legally also they are married. This makes Taps the 1st wife of Veer.

Nani has mentioned in one episode to Tapasya that she was Veer's Wife but not anymore..................this actually implies that they got Divorced. If this is ambigious to viewers that becoz of lack of continuity skills on hte part of Cvs. If both the parivars are ready for Veer's second marriage (with kinjal) that shud actually mean that legally Veer is free to marry(implying Veer divorced Tapasya). As a free man Veer had chosen Ichcha who is also single at that time. So Veecha's marriage has no ambiguity and they are legally wed.

A divorcee women has no right's over her ex-husband and she is not even supposed to use his surname and Tapasya does not do it. So veer sitting next to Tapasya really doesn't make any sense and its against hindu rituals to make a man and a lady who is not his wife anymore to sit together for puja in the place of Wife & husband is ghor aparadh. Plz Cvs spare us this......

I must admit I have not seen any other posts but where is the doubt about the divorce.........it has been mentioned more than once that Tapasya is not Veer's wife anymore. Where was the objection when Tapasya heard Veer was marrying Kinjal?

But Tapasya can use her ex-husband's name if we want to get technical.............though most women with an ounce of dignity choose not to,  As for rights if there is a child proven to be that of Veer's then she can ask for alimony that is all.

All this nonsense of staying in the Bundela house and pujas etc are all a creation of the CV's.......nothing like this ever happens...........
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Thank you for liking my post and agreeing with the points I have made..😃

Well done Hermoinee, you have made some very valid points............very technical too...............I was laughing to myself and thinking that not one of the CV's would have bothered to do even an inkling of research into what you put so efficiently.

There is only one point on which I want to add.............Ichcha too, was insistent on marrying Vansh..........not just Jogi and others...........no one forced her although Nani did put a guilt trip on her. But then Ichcha was always weak about Tapasya and her happiness.

Being a Bengali, our rituals are very different .............so you won't find a wedding like this getting very far with the covered face  in a Bengali serial.............but I am not competent enough on these matters to comment............ as well as you have.
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
sevak thumbnail
My gut feeling is that Veer will be forced to sit but I also think he has a plan & its he who's calling as blackmailer!
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

I must admit I have not seen any other posts but where is the doubt about the divorce.........it has been mentioned more than once that Tapasya is not Veer's wife anymore. Where was the objection when Tapasya heard Veer was marrying Kinjal?

But Tapasya can use her ex-husband's name if we want to get technical.............though most women with an ounce of dignity choose not to,  As for rights if there is a child proven to be that of Veer's then she can ask for alimony that is all.

All this nonsense of staying in the Bundela house and pujas etc are all a creation of the CV's.......nothing like this ever happens...........

Aditiji if you go thru all the posts ( i must warn you u shud have lot of patience for that) some do believe that Tapasys being Veer's wife (as his marriage to Ichcha is not legal).................what is the problem if they sit together for pooja. Arguments have continued with one group saying that marriage is invalid so Ichcha is the only wife of Veer and the other saying since divorce not being shown Taps is still his legally wedded wife 😕🤔

Edited by dreamz12 - 13 years ago