Uttaran

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance? - Page 10

Poll

What do u want Veer to do reg this pooja nuisance?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

Dear Varun waise to I don't want to enter in ur SERIOUS discussion but just tell me even if accept tht Veer married to Tapu thn ,hv u heard ever divorce word and do u know wht is the relation of a man woman after divorce?? Ab Ye mat bolna ki divorce ke bad bhi ex husband wife ka janam janam ka rishta hota hai. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Bola tha yaar 5 minute ke liye ruk jaoooooooo
Yehh i listen the word divorce but law ke bare mai nahi janta iss post ko padnay ke baad thoda bahut samgh paya app bhi padh loooooooooo
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624216
Phir mughay bhi samgha dena......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

Bola tha yaar 5 minute ke liye ruk jaoooooooo
Yehh i listen the word divorce but law ke bare mai nahi janta iss post ko padnay ke baad thoda bahut samgh paya app bhi padh loooooooooo
www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1624216
Phir mughay bhi samgha dena......

Yaar Varun main ek baar samjhane ki koshish kar chuka hun ab aage himmat nahin hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
queen_of_hearts thumbnail
shivani 1st option hai per nahi hai 50 50, not gladly πŸ˜†bcoz i m sure that veer will be agree bcoz of some reason,he will be pressurized by maiπŸ˜’may be i m wrong.
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sirf harmoinee ke liye please koi aur na ghusse:
I write in hindi:
Sabse phelay ek baat, sochnay aur honay mai jameen aur aasmaan ka fark hota hai
you says all mantrah, ruitals and kanyadan for only veer and ichcha naa
jarror wo sab tha sirf ichcha ke liye par asal me {asal ka matlab true, real and prominant} ho raha tha tapasya ke shareer aur aatma se abb yaha par shareer aur aatma se badkar naam nahi hota aur haan kanyadaan, jogi nay knyadaan kiya ichcha samgh kar par hua kiska tapasya ka jab usko pata chala to kya uskay mann may ye baat nahi ayegi ki maine to tapasya ka kanyadan kar diya ichcha samgh kar.....
so ho gaye na shadi, veer-tapasya ki insteed of ichcha-veer kay.....
its a totaly Illegal but shadi is true and they become husband-wife.
I know this is searial and fiction so they show anything but true is true................................

Vansh-icha marraige explanation in my next first post......................
Please for 5 minute dont post here because my post in progress

Hi Varun.tap... thanks for analysing my post...😊

If I start explaining each and every little bit they show with technical details then it will be a very long post and this forum will become Hindu Tradition forum and not Uttaran forum...πŸ˜†. It is suffice to say that I have written all this only after knowing about the mantras (even exactly what mantras are recited) and rituals followed and not out of some blind love towards any characters in this serial... I wrote that based on what is considered in real life situations, if such a thing happened, (which will be very bizarre and absurd) and not based on this stupid UT serial logic.. πŸ˜†

I have already become sick and tired of this chewing gum show yaar, not worth so much analysis and arguments... Since you were not there when already we have discussed it so much, I gave the link to you.. Anyway, each to his/her POV... Enjoy.. All comments done for fun... No hard feelings.. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
hermione8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hermoinee

Hi Varun.tap... thanks for analysing my post...😊

If I start explaining each and every little bit they show with technical details then it will be a very long post and this forum will become Hindu Tradition forum and not Uttaran forum...πŸ˜†. It is suffice to say that I have written all this only after knowing about the mantras (even exactly what mantras are recited) and rituals followed and not out of some blind love towards any characters in this serial... I wrote that based on what is considered in real life situations, if such a thing happened, (which will be very bizarre and absurd) and not based on this stupid UT serial logic.. πŸ˜†

I have already become sick and tired of this chewing gum show yaar, not worth so much analysis and arguments... Since you were not there when already we have discussed it so much, I gave the link to you.. Anyway, each to his/her POV... Enjoy.. All comments done for fun... No hard feelings.. πŸ˜ƒ

Also at the end of my post I have written this also, which is as follows:

Anyway since there is no logic or reason as it is only a serial, we can overlook all these things and watch as long as it entertains usπŸ˜† 
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arey whor  those 4 votes from??only 4???i tought there were 10..baaki six kidhar gayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sahera

shivani 1st option hai per nahi hai 50 50, not gladly πŸ˜†bcoz i m sure that veer will be agree bcoz of some reason,he will be pressurized by maiπŸ˜’may be i m wrong.

i sorta agree 2 u here!

funnay logic is nani thinkingtaps is his patniπŸ˜†
hermione8 thumbnail

Sirf harmoinee ke liye please koi aur na ghusse:
I write in hindi:
Sabse phelay ek baat, sochnay aur honay mai jameen aur aasmaan ka fark hota hai
you says all mantrah, ruitals and kanyadan for only veer and ichcha naa
jarror wo sab tha sirf ichcha ke liye par asal me {asal ka matlab true, real and prominant} ho raha tha tapasya ke shareer aur aatma se abb yaha par shareer aur aatma se badkar naam nahi hota aur haan kanyadaan, jogi nay knyadaan kiya ichcha samgh kar par hua kiska tapasya ka jab usko pata chala to kya uskay mann may ye baat nahi ayegi ki maine to tapasya ka kanyadan kar diya ichcha samgh kar.....
so ho gaye na shadi, veer-tapasya ki insteed of ichcha-veer kay.....
its a totaly Illegal but shadi is true and they become husband-wife.
I know this is searial and fiction so they show anything but true is true................................

Vansh-icha marraige explanation in my next first post......................
Please for 5 minute dont post here because my post in progress

@ Varun.tap...
I did not want to prolong and stretch this concept yesterday, but since you seem genuine in your expressions, I decided to reply to your post...😊.. Please bear with me...😊

@ bold.. Exactly what I wanted to say... That shareer and atma has an identity in this world as long as she is alive, and that is Tapasya Thakur. A daughter is supposed to belong to her father till marriage and then to her husband after marriage and that father has not identified the daughter he is giving as Tapasya and as Tapasya belongs to Jogi, she has no free right to go to someone by herself even if she goes under ghunghat, as it is not valid and Jogi can nullify it if he had done it unintentionally.. But by this act of Tapasya and Ichcha, he incurred the great sin of cheating the bridegroom as he is supposed to have given Ichcha as 'Daan' to him.. Also, the person who received the fraudulent 'Daan' of Tapasya, returned her that night itself, exposing this fraud... So in essence, even though she was under ghunghat and did the 'Saat Pheres', it is invalid as the name 'Tapasya' was not mentioned by the 'owner' Jogi (Sorry for my language, but this is according to Hindu rituals) during Kanyadaan and other rituals..

Now I am coming to what they all should have done after the exposure:

1) After consulting the Bundela parivar Jogi should again have conducted the wedding rituals with Ichcha as only then her marriage with Veer is completed.

2) Or if they were against it, he should have conducted Tapasya's marriage with Veer with full rituals as Tapasya openly this time... Only then she is married to Veer.

They did not do either and left the status of both Ichcha and Tapasya very ambiguous.. One was promised to Veer by rituals and the other was sent as a live- in..... The putting of Sindoor and Mangalsutra in a park is invalid and Veer should have married her according to all the rituals like Kanyadaan and Saat Pheres again.

Then Jogi incurred another great sin by giving Ichcha to Vansh as he was giving her away a second time to another guy after promising her to Veer the first time with full mantras... Even this can be accepted as all the elders of the Bundela parivar and jogi and Damini and most importantly Veer, who has a right over her, also agreed to it.. So now this scenario is like that of the one in Mahabharat, where all the five pandavas marry Draupadi with the consent of Arjuna, who actually won her in her Swayamvar. So there is nothing wrong if Ichcha did Pathi seva to Vansh when she was his wife... Please note that I am not supporting Ichcha because she is my favourite (she is not my fav) but discussing the story as the CVs have chosen to portray it..πŸ˜†

But now there is absolutely no ambiguity in Ichcha's marriage to Veer according to the shastras, as what was promised earlier was completed fully now with rituals..

Sorry for the Ve.....ry long post, but I just wanted to give you my POV, Varun.tap...πŸ˜ƒ..Hope you are satisfied and please do not have any hard feelings if I have unintentionally hurt your sentiments.πŸ˜ƒ.

Note: This analysis is according to Hindu marriage rituals and not according to Hindu Marriage act or Law.
shivani9 thumbnail
sweetheart  hermoineee ur so pateint...πŸ€—  
hermione8 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladybird9

sweetheart  hermoineee ur so pateint...πŸ€—  

Thank you Shivani..πŸ˜ƒ... πŸ€—

I wrote this very long post after much debate within myself, and then finally decided to write what I felt to be right...😊