Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

||~Sukirti Khandpal~|| @Heartstealing Charm@ (Page 6)

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Never judge a person without actually knowing him or her. Yeah Sukirti did replace Shilpa, but what if it was the other way round? Would you hate SA..! I was always a huge DMG fan, and loved KaSh like crazy, but when Suku came in, i immediately acccepted her as Riddhima because of the innocence and charm that she spread around at that time, i always found her pretty confident in her acting and moreover she played that role with ease.

And now of course i watch PKYEK mainly due to her, because she's always been my favourite actress since 2008 :-)

Awsome reply Yamz...Clap U are absolutely right...Now when I think of those moments, I feel how stupid I was to judge her like that...Now I realise how wrong I was...Sukirti is an extremely talented lady and now I am happy and proud to be her fan...I love both Shilpa and Sukirti equally...and can't think even to compare them...Both rocks...

Edited by kash-mayur - 28 February 2011 at 11:59pm

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I was really neutral when I watched Sukku in Jersey because she didn't really have much to do, it revolved around the two guys. Trust me, when I heard that she was replacing Shilpa, not only was I heartbroken, because I loved SA and KaSh a lot but I was really apprehensive as well, because I was so used to seeing her as a schoolgirl, that even imagining her as Dr, Riddhima Gupta was tough and SA had set really high standards for the character. So, ya, I had a preconceived notion that I was not going to like Sukku as Ridsy. But I was pleasantly surprised with her portrayal and though I missed SA for quite a while, Sukku didn't really take time to make her own place in my heart and ya, after the Bomb Scene, which is one of my most favourite scenes of DMG, I totally accepted her in the role and loved her to death.
Acting wise, I think she improved by leaps and bounds in DMG, and I'm proud of the amount of groW*H she showed as an actor. Hats off to her for that. I'm so proud to be her fan!
As far as PKYEK goes, I started watching the show only and only because of her and even today, she is the strongest force that binds me to the show. And of course, I'm elated that even her haters appreciate her now. 
Thanks for the topic as well as the PM, Naina. Loved it!Hug

Very well said...Clap I didn't followed her in Jersey ...When I saw suku for the first time in SBS when she was going to make entry in DMG , I told my sis that she is pretty and prettier than shilpa...My sis too was a big KaSh fan..She said - she can be, but she can't match up to Shilpa's standards in case of acting...We both were really heartbroken when our fav actress left DMG..We followed DMG till jenz entry..Suku was no doubt prettiest ridz but She had many flaws when it came to acting..But now I can't find any kind of flaws in her acting..She has improved a lot...After  Nach Baliye and Gore Gore se Chhore dance sequence I was a big fan of her dancing skills...My sis said she is perfect in looks and dancing only... I had started liking her to some extent though initially I was hater of hers...but unfortunately she had also gone....me and sis quitted the show forever...
But now everything is changed..I love Suku like crazy....I salute her for having that potential which could change my views...

Edited by kash-mayur - 01 March 2011 at 12:57am
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Once again thanks for ur sensible replies....
luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
loved ur tpoic.. suku is such a sweetheart.. love her so much!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic

Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

loved ur tpoic.. suku is such a sweetheart.. love her so much!!

Thanks luvkasu...
DarlingSarun IF-Dazzler
DarlingSarun
DarlingSarun

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

She is the one and only actress I adore.

I really appreciate TM for this genuine confession.I wish all the other fans, who all hate Sukku just bcos she replaced Shilpa, accept her too and to stop bashing her.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index