Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Please Support GHSP

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Hello to my all friends.

Here I am sharing what I am feeling currently.

As all of you (including myself) not happy with AAN track and missing maneet romance.

But I am scared that too much hate and increasing voice for GHSP that it is nothing now…all this is not good for show.

If you want to say something to Chanel or production house then please keep in mind that you tell them first that you love GHSP, Maneet and DD/GC. And want more them and not those AAN…in a good manner.

And I do not know what you people think but I am happy that GHSP is running and I can watch maneet because OMG without them nothing which I can say magical on TV.

Honestly I try to watch other shows but you know what GHSP is different….if current track is not which we want that does not mean we say GHSP is finished.

If you feel it is finished and behave in that way I AM SURE IT WILL BE FINISHED VERY SOON.

May Chanel and production house think on new project….So tell them we do not want new but we love GHSP, Maneet and want them more.

Love DD/GC and those all people who till date helpful to enjoy GHSP. (AA AngryAngryAngry)

BE POSITIVE( Its also my blood group)LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nav_cnsSanjanareddy84PGirnprincess.rocksAngel-33jasraj123dewdropred

maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
OK i am going.

study is waiting for me. LOL

if anybody with me then reply...will catch you later.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-33

Chelsha Senior Member
Chelsha
Chelsha

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Dear,
Who said we won't support our GHSP? All we say is that we want more Maaneet scenes than AAN, a solid storyline for our Maaneet n the old passionable magic moments. If cvs n the PH read all our posts carefully,they will certainly come to know what we expect from them.
GHSP has become part of our life. All we grumble here r only for the betterment of our show.so please Cvs,PH n even Star one Channel never try to end our show so soon. Orelse you will make lakhs of fans very sad.

So don't worry dear!
Come n see our replies when u find some free time n relax.

Edited by Chelsha - 26 February 2011 at 3:15am
maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chelsha

Dear,
Who said we won't support our GHSP? All we say is that we want more Maaneet scenes than AAN, a solid storyline for our Maaneet n the old passionable magic moments. If cvs n the PH read all our posts carefully,they will certainly come to know what we expect from them.
GHSP has become part of our life. All we grumble here r only for the betterment of our show.so please Cvs,PH n even Star one Channel never try to end our show so soon. Orelse you will make lakhs of fans very sad.

So don't worry dear!
Come n see our replies when u find some free time n relax.
Thanks dear.
I am also disappointed with AAN track but to run TV serials new tracks are needed.  Hope CVs bring something interesting. Not this AAN. Angry
So let's be positive.
Love maneet and want GHSP to run at least one more year.  Big smile
SaynaFM IF-Rockerz
SaynaFM
SaynaFM

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Don't worry , we are not happy because of aa track but all maneetians love ghsp =). So I'm with you...

Edited by Sayna - 26 February 2011 at 5:51am
maitri17 Senior Member
maitri17
maitri17

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sayna

Don't worry , we are not because of aa track but all maneetians love ghsp =). So I'm with you...
Thanks dear. Big smile
volojuswathi Goldie
volojuswathi
volojuswathi

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
hamar full support tume

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top