India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs!Free Pratigya from the clutches of the Thakurs

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
 Pratigya deserves a better life where she is not abused by her in-laws and husband all the time.Not only does he verbally abuses her but has said harsh things like he made a mistake marrying her and she is responsible for his condition etc.This is a pattern which will never stop.How long does she have to tolerate this kind of behavior?

Enough is enough! Moreover she survived death twice. Maybe next time she won't. It's just a matter of time that the thakur's are going to strike again.And after watching yesterday's epi I do not believe that Krishna will take any action against his family. He is a thakur and always be one.He would always choose his family over her.

Cvs! You have made it very clear that Krishna is going on that direction. Now, Pratigya needs to be financially independent and the only way she can do it is by ending this marriage.

Previously, I believed that Krishna really cares about her and would always protect her, but not anymore. He is a son, more than a husband. She needs to take care of herself. Acc to the article he is going to break her heart. Enough! This would be the time when she should move out permanently. Show her as a strong woman who can take care of herself . She needs to be financially independent .

Enough is Enough!

Edited by anusarkar - 26 February 2011 at 12:14pm

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
well anu i will agin say tht krishna is supporting his parents bcos he dosent know there true colours, see once he know he will definately leave them, if cv,s show tht right way,
 first of all, i think this cv,s has to focus on kriya track, they have sideline them,
lilindiangurl13 IF-Veteran Member
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Viewbies Note

Hey Anu can you please just open one topic as mostly all your topics are very similar to each other... and its against the rules to open similar topics so im going to closed down the Topics and just leave this one open...

also guys please dont start to argue just have nice discussion... 

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 26 February 2011 at 11:12am
Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Cvs! You want to show Woman Empowerment in your Serial! Then the..............

The First rule is to honour yourself ! ( every woman)

By honouring yourself and treating yourself with respect, you set the stage up for others to treat you with respect. It is from this place of self-worth and empowerment that we women can look at the world as a place where we can freely express who we are and surround ourselves with people who honour love and respect us as we honour, love and respect ourselves.
Now is Pratigya honouring and giving herself the respect she deserves ? No !

She gets mistreated by Krishna day in and day out and she does what ? Nothing . She does not eveb question him about the stuff he says to her ? Why ? By making her ignore the verbal abuse you are making her accustomed to the abuse itself. This will not be tolerated .

When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.

Cvs! So open that door for Pratigya. Give her the freedom from people who do not appreciate her.

amrapali_dubey IF-Dazzler
amrapali_dubey
amrapali_dubey

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilindiangurl13

Viewbies Note

Hey Anu can you please just open one topic as mostly all your topics are very similar to each other... and its against the rules to open similar topics so im going to closed down the Topics and just leave this one open...

also guys please dont start to argue just have nice discussion... 

i fully agree
pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
well my dear.. if pratigya was really a educated modern , empowered women... she wouldn't have married a stalker to teach him a lesson.. smart women wouldnt do it... get married to "evil" Thakur family.. when she very well knew how influential and corrupt they are.... but instead she wanted to tame the shrew ... 
and it didnt stop there... she again showcased her very very normal thinking by hiding the fact that she was kidnapped.. fearing public ridicule.. so again i dnt think she has shown any strength....
when krishna "accepted" her even after she lied to him all along and revealed about her kidnapping in court to save her family's butt.. she was grateful..even relieved.. and went on to "Prove" her purity ( aka viriginity ) to her husband.. so again she is was not some one very strong or different.. just ur normal women.
when her sister abused the institution of marriage by marrying a already married man.. she pampered her sisters wimps by washing her clothes.. taking her aarti etc.. when she could have very clearly wacked her a**. but did she do it?? no.. she rather walked her to her bedroom ..knowing clearly it meant that she has to consummate her marriage....

so sorry to break ur bubble.. i do not see pratigya as a strong women at all .. as i see it.. she is very well aware of where she is and she herself has chosen to live with kirshna.. if she really is that independent she should have never stayed back after the blackening incident.

Edited by pallai - 26 February 2011 at 2:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Cvs! I am the same person who couple of months ago passionately faxed and mailed you requests to close the Bigamy Track because it was wrong. And thanks for replying back to me and consenting with the requests. 

Cvs! You have made a spectacle out of Pratigya. I really do not know why ? You are actually indirectly opening doors for her criticism. Please end this cycle.  

This is basically a homogeneous forum where 99% members are biased fanatics of certain actors and they feel imtimidated by anyone who would not go with their desire.

Well, there is always another story . I am a woman who believes in woman rights and independence and that is the only reason I watch this show. And in the process I decided to become an active member of this forum.

All was well and we decided to keep a balance of opinions about the leads . But unfortunately it did not work. She has been repeatedly bashed  without any valid reason. After yesterday's episode she was badly bashed and criticized because she spoke on behalf of Kesar! 

As I said this forum is 99% favourable towards Krishna and maybe other than me there is no one who defends Pratigya,maybe only because they are bullied and bashed too. Well the only way to handle this kind of situation is to either refrain and withdraw yourself and let the bullies win or face them with your power. And in my life I have always been taught to fight back.  Maybe, I am the only one who supports Pratigya. But that is fine. There is a saying in bengali written by Tagore that if a person has no one to walk with ,or talk with ,or sing with ,or sit with. They should do it themselves.

Hence, I have decided to take upon the responsiblility to voice against the bashing and degrading remarks against your main Protagonist Pratigya. There has been posts after posts about how great the Thakurs are and how wonderful Krishna is. He is even forgiven for repeatedly verbally abusing Pratigya and even slapping her. This will not be tolerated anymore nor will the bashing of the character of Pratigya. Everytime there will be a post bashing or criticising Pratigya , I will earnestly give a reply post criticizing the other lead.

Cvs !Till now you have had requests about trivial things like changing the wardrobe of the actors or putting on a bathroom door etc. These things really does not matter. What matters is the real social issues like domestic violence on a person on the name of verbal abuse. As an woman's right activist, I am requesting you to free Pratigya from this abusive relationship. She is educated and a wonderful young girl who needs to be free from this abusive pattern of verbal abuse which she thinks as Love. This is her weakness and that is why she comes into submission.

You guys must be used to posts and requests from supporters of Krishna and their point of views and what they want. may be this is the first time a person who passionately believes in woman rights and who beliebes in your character Pratigya is making a request to free her from this turmoil. 

I would really want her out of the Niwas. She does not have to go through this anymore. I know the pair is liked by many and so it would also be ok if they bot h move out. But she needs to be out asap. Maybe right after her heart is broken. Once trust is broken ,its very hard to get it back. krishna needs to understand her worth. he is taking her for granted . Do not let this happen.

Edited by anusarkar - 26 February 2011 at 3:01pm
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Cvs! I am the same person who couple of months ago passionately faxed and mailed you requests to close the Bigamy Track because it was wrong. And thanks for replying back to me and consenting with the requests. 

Cvs! You have made a spectacle out of Pratigya. I really do not know why ? You are actually indirectly opening doors for her criticism. Please end this cycle.  

This is basically a homogeneous forum where 99% members are biased fanatics of certain actors and they feel imtimidated by anyone who would not go with their desire.

**********And dont forget to vote on Arhaans rank ************** Link below

Wink

Well, there is always another story . I am a woman who believes in woman rights and independence and that is the only reason I watch this show. And in the process I decided to become an active member of this forum.

All was well and we decided to keep a balance of opinions about the leads . But unfortunately it did not work. She has been repeatedly bashed  without any valid reason. After yesterday's episode she was badly bashed and criticized because she spoke on behalf of Kesar! 

As I said this forum is 99% favourable towards Krishna and maybe other than me there is no one who defends Pratigya,maybe only because they are bullied and bashed too. Well the only way to handle this kind of situation is to either refrain and withdraw yourself and let the bullies win or face them with your power. And in my life I have always been taught to fight back.  Maybe, I am the only one who supports Pratigya. But that is fine. There is a saying in bengali written by Tagore that if a person has no one to walk with ,or talk with ,or sing with ,or sit with. They should do it themselves.

Hence, I have decided to take upon the responsiblility to voice against the bashing and degrading remarks against your main Protagonist Pratigya. There has been posts after posts about how great the Thakurs are and how wonderful Krishna is. He is even forgiven for repeatedly verbally abusing Pratigya and even slapping her. This will not be tolerated anymore nor will the bashing of the character of Pratigya. Everytime there will be a post bashing or criticising Pratigya , I will earnestly give a reply post criticizing the other lead.

Cvs !Till now you have had requests about trivial things like changing the wardrobe of the actors or putting on a bathroom door etc. These things really does not matter. What matters is the real social issues like domestic violence on a person on the name of verbal abuse. As an woman's right activist, I am requesting you to free Pratigya from this abusive relationship. She is educated and a wonderful young girl who needs to be free from this abusive pattern of verbal abuse which she thinks as Love. This is her weakness and that is why she comes into submission.

You guys must be used to posts and requests from supporters of Krishna and their point of views and what they want. may be this is the first time a person who passionately believes in woman rights and who beliebes in your character Pratigya is making a request to free her from this turmoil. 

I would really want her out of the Niwas. She does not have to go through this anymore. I know the pair is liked by many and so it would also be ok if they bot h move out. But she needs to be out asap. Maybe right after her heart is broken. Once trust is broken ,its very hard to get it back. krishna needs to understand her worth. he is taking her for granted . Do not let this happen.

Edited by carisma2 - 27 February 2011 at 2:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Go to top