Pratigya

POOR Arushi... (Page 2)

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Originally posted by piyarapiyari

i too have little sympathy wid araushi she has to improve her acting skills and secondly u all r saying that whatever is happening wid kesar and all the bad things r due to araushi ya i agree she was wrong whatever she did was absouletly wrong ahe should be give punishment for all this bt today she is in which state is her punishment bt i only don,t understand one thing this all was becoz of that aman bt he is free noone has given him r his wife punishment they have made all lifes hell they changed everything bt no one bash them and say its araushi,s fault it wa bt who made it so guys just for once forget about her acting and just memorise all from october onwards what  had happened all u will have a sympathy wid araushi and kesar she is having our sympathy so just think about it

i respect ur POV priya....goshhhh UR name reminds me of my frnd............Embarrassed  okk coming to the topic...........agrree 2day arrushi is feeling gulty.....(.although i personally didn't get yet for what shez feeeling bad.........for remarrying or what..)  but  jusat bz of this her crime can't b forgiven as what ever she did was to take revenge with pratigya n if she not get to know aman's reality she keep humiliating both kesar pratigya n also insulting krishna..........secondly, whatever aman did was also a crime but he didn't do nything bad with his own family member for ny kind of revenge..........n we all know arrushi's motive behind maryying shakti......
wow so nice i,m the who reminds u of ur friend sun k acha laga well secondly i agree wid u bt i,m only saying that for once they should have asked from him and thirdly he was also doing illegal he was married and was again marrying so from that point of view i,m just saying this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragati.T

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
question to the topic maker

tell me one thing she did such idiotic acts to create a rift between kriya when she came back to her senses did sahe ever appologised with her jiju no no courtesy to tell even that she was the one who ruined the kheer made by prats dont forget that jiju always helpful for her how can we have symathy with her this will b the last thing on earth which i will do Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjaAddictpiyarapiyaricarisma2

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

tell me one thing she did such idiotic acts to create a rift between kriya when she came back to her senses did sahe ever appologised with her jiju no no courtesy to tell even that she was the one who ruined the kheer made by prats dont forget that jiju always helpful for her how can we have symathy with her this will b the last thing on earth which i will do Angry
nazia control yaar control koi baat nahi chalo tum tekh topic maker ghalat bsWink
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
I'm sorry frnd....i'll totallly have to disagree wid u here.....She didnt even feel gulty for what she has done...She was not punished....Shakti was atleast punished "say for 1-2 weeks"...atleast he was punisehd....but arushi...NO...she is wandering in sax mansion still....n none of teh sax members asked her how she got to know da truth.....n the most thing i hate abt arushi si dat "she trie to cum b/w kriya"...
ArjaAddict IF-Sizzlerz
ArjaAddict
ArjaAddict

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i agree wid nazia dii....
she never appologised to any one...n adt kheer incident....NO NO NEVER will i have sympathy for her....erghhh...n she deserves dis
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pragati.T

i too have little sympathy wid araushi she has to improve her acting skills and secondly u all r saying that whatever is happening wid kesar and all the bad things r due to araushi ya i agree she was wrong whatever she did was absouletly wrong ahe should be give punishment for all this bt today she is in which state is her punishment bt i only don,t understand one thing this all was becoz of that aman bt he is free noone has given him r his wife punishment they have made all lifes hell they changed everything bt no one bash them and say its araushi,s fault it wa bt who made it so guys just for once forget about her acting and just memorise all from october onwards what  had happened all u will have a sympathy wid araushi and kesar she is having our sympathy so just think about it

i respect ur POV priya....goshhhh UR name reminds me of my frnd............Embarrassed  okk coming to the topic...........agrree 2day arrushi is feeling gulty.....(.although i personally didn't get yet for what shez feeeling bad.........for remarrying or what..)  but  jusat bz of this her crime can't b forgiven as what ever she did was to take revenge with pratigya n if she not get to know aman's reality she keep humiliating both kesar pratigya n also insulting krishna..........secondly, whatever aman did was also a crime but he didn't do nything bad with his own family member for ny kind of revenge..........n we all know arrushi's motive behind maryying shakti......
wow so nice i,m the who reminds u of ur friend sun k acha laga well secondly i agree wid u bt i,m only saying that for once they should have asked from him and thirdly he was also doing illegal he was married and was again marrying so from that point of view i,m just saying this

ur name is similiar to my frnd's name..........Big smileEmbarrassed 
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuthisonam

I don't understand why everyone is hating Arushi, she went through so much a guy cheated her badly, she thought her sister was at fault so she married a misunderstood rapist and then realized her mistake, she just wants to complete her education so she can get a job and be less of a burden on her family, I hope things turn out well for her.......
My dear you sympathise with her... Our sympathies are with you... for sympathising with her.LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 26 February 2011 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

It was not just about spoiling the kheer....she was practically insulting krishna and Pratigya about his unemployment...Angry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---a_uma-Sheena-telstraPragati.Tcarisma2

Go to top