POOR Arushi...

kuthisonam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I don't understand why everyone is hating Arushi, she went through so much a guy cheated her badly, she thought her sister was at fault so she married a misunderstood rapist and then realized her mistake, she just wants to complete her education so she can get a job and be less of a burden on her family, I hope things turn out well for her.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reading the scenerio as described you..yes might make soemone feel for her.

But you forgot to add the truth she jsut not went to marry a rapist but also a married man..n that man's wife almost saw her grave bcoz of this. Such an atrocious crime was jsut reduced to a mistake. She is back to her home as if ntohing hapnd n meddling in all family talks.

Above all, the lady enacting the character completely failed to evoke the sympathy among the viewers coz of her 100% non-acting.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: kuthisonam

I don't understand why everyone is hating Arushi, she went through so much a guy cheated her badly, she thought her sister was at fault so she married a misunderstood rapist and then realized her mistake, she just wants to complete her education so she can get a job and be less of a burden on her family, I hope things turn out well for her.......

Aarushi as a character should have had our sympathy ..the reason she fails in getting our sympathy  is her lack of regret , a slight callousness and her inability to acknowledge her culpability in successfully destroying a marriage [ A abusive marriage, yes !!..but one which was still ticking before her entrance] ..The reason why there is no compassion towars her is her is also due to her holier than thou attitude towards others..and her habit of meddling in things that are not of her concern .
singhkir89 thumbnail
well im glad shes doing something with her life, knowledge is something that lasts forever, it makes me mad when Komal says whats use for an education..

maybe if you got an education you could read the freakin restaurant menus that you force your husband to take you.
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M srry if i'm being harsh on ur theard but ur tille made ROFL badly........i was having juice...n was chkoed seeing the titlle.............srry but i personally have no sympathy for arrushi's character..........i belive mor ethen shakti shez more responsible for all kind of trouble 4m which kesar had to go through....infact @lesat shakti had got little punishment for his crime by being in prison but what consiquenses did arrush8 faced for humiliating kesar............??
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i too have little sympathy wid araushi she has to improve her acting skills and secondly u all r saying that whatever is happening wid kesar and all the bad things r due to araushi ya i agree she was wrong whatever she did was absouletly wrong ahe should be give punishment for all this bt today she is in which state is her punishment bt i only don,t understand one thing this all was becoz of that aman bt he is free noone has given him r his wife punishment they have made all lifes hell they changed everything bt no one bash them and say its araushi,s fault it wa bt who made it so guys just for once forget about her acting and just memorise all from october onwards what  had happened all u will have a sympathy wid araushi and kesar she is having our sympathy so just think about it
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

i too have little sympathy wid araushi she has to improve her acting skills and secondly u all r saying that whatever is happening wid kesar and all the bad things r due to araushi ya i agree she was wrong whatever she did was absouletly wrong ahe should be give punishment for all this bt today she is in which state is her punishment bt i only don,t understand one thing this all was becoz of that aman bt he is free noone has given him r his wife punishment they have made all lifes hell they changed everything bt no one bash them and say its araushi,s fault it wa bt who made it so guys just for once forget about her acting and just memorise all from october onwards what  had happened all u will have a sympathy wid araushi and kesar she is having our sympathy so just think about it

i respect ur POV priya....goshhhh UR name reminds me of my frnd............😳  okk coming to the topic...........agrree 2day arrushi is feeling gulty.....(.although i personally didn't get yet for what shez feeeling bad.........for remarrying or what..)  but  jusat bz of this her crime can't b forgiven as what ever she did was to take revenge with pratigya n if she not get to know aman's reality she keep humiliating both kesar pratigya n also insulting krishna..........secondly, whatever aman did was also a crime but he didn't do nything bad with his own family member for ny kind of revenge..........n we all know arrushi's motive behind maryying shakti......
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

i respect ur POV priya....goshhhh UR name reminds me of my frnd............😳  okk coming to the topic...........agrree 2day arrushi is feeling gulty.....(.although i personally didn't get yet for what shez feeeling bad.........for remarrying or what..)  but  jusat bz of this her crime can't b forgiven as what ever she did was to take revenge with pratigya n if she not get to know aman's reality she keep humiliating both kesar pratigya n also insulting krishna..........secondly, whatever aman did was also a crime but he didn't do nything bad with his own family member for ny kind of revenge..........n we all know arrushi's motive behind maryying shakti......

wow so nice i,m the who reminds u of ur friend sun k acha laga well secondly i agree wid u bt i,m only saying that for once they should have asked from him and thirdly he was also doing illegal he was married and was again marrying so from that point of view i,m just saying this
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
question to the topic maker

tell me one thing she did such idiotic acts to create a rift between kriya when she came back to her senses did sahe ever appologised with her jiju no no courtesy to tell even that she was the one who ruined the kheer made by prats dont forget that jiju always helpful for her how can we have symathy with her this will b the last thing on earth which i will do 😡
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

question to the topic maker

tell me one thing she did such idiotic acts to create a rift between kriya when she came back to her senses did sahe ever appologised with her jiju no no courtesy to tell even that she was the one who ruined the kheer made by prats dont forget that jiju always helpful for her how can we have symathy with her this will b the last thing on earth which i will do 😡

nazia control yaar control koi baat nahi chalo tum tekh topic maker ghalat bs😉