India-Forums

-----Sur's creations OPEN--3rd update(page 14) (Page 3)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkvic.selena

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ressssssss
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwHug...............waiting for u to unreserve..........Day Dreaming

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
owww sur ur first creation shop congo sweety PartyHug  i won't believe u made all this creation for the first timeShocked Clap ClapClapClap seriously u did wonderful job with all creations each and every creation is wonderful and so beautiful ClapClapClap and sweety best of luck for ur exams Thumbs Up and thanks for pm do update soon hon Hug u r doing extremely wonderful job keep it up dear ClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Aditi--

congo on ur 1st gal surbhi...
those are cute sigs..really luvd them...Embarrassed
plz make more after ur xams!!!
thanks for the pm n all the best!!!Thumbs Up

awwwwwwww thanks........Hug........
awwwwww i am so glad that u loved them aditi.........Hug
ya will definitely make......................Wink
no need of thanking for the pm............it is my pleasure to have your comment........and thanks for the wishes.............Heart

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
This is for u pari and jenny...........Heart..

Jenny..

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Originally posted by -Arti4ever-

ressssssssss
edited !!
my surrrrrrrrrrrrrr awwwwwwwwwwwwwwHug u finnally opened ur galleryHugya.......ye sab mini ka kara dhara hain......najane kal se kya chad gayi usse.....aur aj maine khol hi di.......ROFL...mini  did amazing jobROFLm proud of miniROFLghoshhh why r u saying like that Angry i love ur sigs....awwww the are amazingDay Dreaming.haye.....i am so glad .......i just loved all ur sigs mann......WOWWWWW u have made so many sigs till now...i have missed some of themLOL..are isse to kahi jyaada banayi hain....par i lost all of them........LOLllolz.but loved ur big sigs...awwwwwww...and specially rati one goddd it was gorgeous...awwwwwww.........thanks........i am so on the clouds now.......ROFLu should beROFL .and animated sigs were cool hun..haye ..rati one was tooo beautiful..woh toh hain hi..Day Dreaming......i loved the last one mostDay Dreamingawww mayur...missing them...even i am missing them loads....and what should i say about sayank and gunur one....u r master in making themLOLreally......now i dont believe this........ShockedShockedShockedShockedyup m saying truth ....i know how much u love sayank and gunurBig smileand MARS ghoshhh no words to descrbie how much i loved thatDay Dreaming.mars ones are my fav too and that mayur ladki kyun waali bhi........i loved tht sig mars with icecreams...even i love that.....us din ice cream khaane ka bahut man tha mera....ROFLmujhe abhi man ho raha hainROFL.awww that was lovely scene...ya that was .and ur sig was   awesome....and avisss.......hawwwwwwww u make avis too...Shocked..maine cc par share ki thi......shayad tu tab nahi thi.....haan i make them too.....i didn't knew yaar...they were outstanding....wowww u r multi talented Clap..awwwwwwwwwHug.u rock galStar....u toooooo..and btw congo for ur own shopLOL..awwwww thanks for congratulating.....Hug....nowadayz many of my frnds opened sig shop...and me tooLOL..really.....maine to ab tak nahi dekhi......i am so busy these days..tension and tension and tension ......i pmed u but tumne nae dekhiDisapprovebut anywz see when u get time i know u r busyBig smile.u should have opened two days back naa we both opened at same dayWink..mujhe bataya tha tune pehle...?.....agar batati to ek saath hi khol lete na.....that would have been more awesome....Hug....LOLyup i knowLOLanywz m really happy for u..awwwwwwww.keep up the good workHugthanks......and thnx alot 4 pm.no need of thanks......Hug..luv u ur lil sis Heart..awwwwwwww love u toooooHeart.hugs......Hug.luv u  3456.........Heart

me in redCool

Edited by -Arti4ever- - 26 February 2011 at 12:55am
Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

This is for u pari and jenny...........Heart..

awww surrrrrrHug
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

owww sur ur first creation shop congo sweety PartyHugawwwwwwww........aashi.......tu kabhi bhi nahi bhoolti meri posts par comment karna....Hug.....i still remember when i opened my poem's corner......it was u first commented me.........u have always always encouraged me in everything i did.....love u.......Heart  i won't believe u made all this creation for the first timeShocked Clap ClapClapClapawwwwwwwwww.................i am so glad u liked them......... seriously u did wonderful job with all creations each and every creation is wonderful and so beautiful ClapClapClapreally.........u r chooooooo sweet so say that aashi.........HugHeart and sweety best of luck for ur exams Thumbs Up thanks yaar....i really need the wishes........and thanks for pm do update soon hon Hug no need of thanking for the pm ........it was my pleasure having your comment yaar.............Hug.......and ya will try updating as soon as possible.............Winku r doing extremely wonderful job keep it up dear ClapClapawwwwwwwwwwww............thanks........love u.Heart..........hugsHug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 26 February 2011 at 12:58am
-Khushi- IF-Rockerz
-Khushi-
-Khushi-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
hey surbhi congrats. ...all the sigs,avis r really nice....

all d best for ur exams.....

EtherealRati

Go to top