-----Sur's creations OPEN--3rd update(page 14)

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello guys ..... for those who dont know me ......i am Surbhi........my friends call me sur......i am 17 years old.........i love creativity ❤️irrespective of the fact that i am very bad it......🤣...Well this is my very first creation shop and i am still a learner..just a starter ....i was forced by friend's to open my own shop especially by  mini...🤗❤️...and aftermuch debates ....i at last opened.....
So welcome to My angelic world guys.......love
and hugs  to u all . .......

🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand ImagesBlinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images

siggies
Avis
Icons
text banners

Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand ImagesBlinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images Blinking Pink Purple Blue Heart Strand Images

I don't have any copyrights as such.....but if i will have in future .....it will be

-sur-

........People without whom nothing could have been done.........

Pari (-MohitzPari-) , Rabi (rose.mn ) ,Liana ( -Liana-) , Rachna ( utfracks ) , Yamini (.Yamini.) , Simi ( Simar456 )Doll ( Dolly018 ) ,Aish ( -Aish129-),   Ragini ( ..Ragzz..) , Debo ( -debolina -),Saher ( saher_90 ) ,Mysterygirl._me., Stuti ( stuti123 ) Jenny ( Arti4ever ) , Sanu ( Sanugr8fan ) , Mahi  (..Mahak..) ............

All are awesome , wonderful siggy makers of IF ( especially of MJHT forums ) ........love u alllll....🤗❤️..... Special thanks to doll and rachna.......for helping with the process.....

🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️🤗❤️

Gagan di ( Gaganjot.s ) , Nandita ( nanditasingh ) , Nabi_arti , Debo ( Debolio( Sana ( Nice_Angel_Sana )  , Pari (-MohitzPari-)

special thanks to nandita

reserved

Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago

( please tackle the torture with cool mind..........🤣)

Edited by Surbhi123 - 13 years ago

Nupur

Mayank

MARS

gUNur

( they will take time in uploading..................)

Originally posted by MJHT4life

RES! :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww 🤗
RE😳 😲someone tell me whats today?? this is the 5th new gallery of today if m not wrong!🤣..m so happy!

edited

awwwwww sur🤗 congo dear!! m so happy!! u finally made ur gallery!!! ohhh pLZZZ dont say that...ur siggies are awesome..specially those big ones...OMGG love them!!!!😳 Mars and gunur ones are my most fav!!❤️......u r creative for real jana!!! one thing which made me surprised and shocked is that I didn't know u make Avis tooIt was not in my mind..OMGGGG they are just out of this world!! simply FAB!! plzzzz keep making more and more!! 

love ya!!! good luck for ur exams!! will be waiting for u to come back with a bang hun!! god bless u!
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
ressssssssss
edited !!
my surrrrrrrrrrrrrr   u finnally opened ur gallery🤗ghoshhh why r u saying like that 😡 i love ur sigs....awwww the are amazing😍...i just loved all ur sigs mann......WOWWWWW u have made so many sigs till now...i have missed some of them😆...but loved ur big sigs......and specially rati one goddd it was gorgeous....and animated sigs were cool hun....rati one was tooo beautiful...i loved the last one most😍awww mayur...missing them....and what should i say about sayank and gunur one....u r master in making them😆and MARS ghoshhh no words to descrbie how much i loved that😍...i loved tht sig mars with icecreams....awww that was lovely scene....and ur sig was   awesome....and avisss.......hawwwwwwww u make avis too...😲...i didn't knew yaar...they were outstanding....wowww u r multi talented 👏...u rock gal⭐️......and btw congo for ur own shop😆....nowadayz many of my frnds opened sig shop...and me too😆.....u should have opened two days back naa we both opened at same day😉...😆 may u make many moreeeeeee😃anywz m really happy for u...keep up the good work🤗and thnx alot 4 pm...luv u ur lil sis ❤️....🤗all the best for ur exams 🤗
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 13 years ago