Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

maithali's return (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
i don't want maithilli to return....

and abhay-metz story is different from stefan-katherine-damon story...that selfish witch use both brothers for her benefit....she was never sincere to anyone of the brothers...until she confess that she loves stefan after centuries......

metz really love abhay.....and she never use both brothers if sid was in love with her...she is very clear...she chose abhay....

abhay-metz-sid past have nothing connected with stefan-damon-katherine past....

i want AbhiYa and SidChi to happen.....

i feel so sad for the two sisters that they are in love with an non-human who can never give them the happiness they deserve...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TimenTIMEagainkaushiki9

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel3142

i dont want methli to return as evil that wld change meaning  abhay metz epic love
they dont need to copy that part from tvd they are already taking some parts but not ths track i hope methli doesnt return back
the biggest point of tvd was this triangle between delene stephen and ketherine and till now people are confuse whom to choose some like stephene kath together some delene some stephene elene it only created confusion
and even abhay pia metz love would be then divided and they need not ruin abhay metz love for pia abhay story after creating such a beautiful image of her they cant change it cause maithli was imp part of show

they cant make her like katherine cause whole story of abhay metz past was different from stephen elene cause stephen had fogotten katherine when he returned to mystic and katherine was vampire and brothers fought for her and became vampire  but here that was not story there was something different in abhyendra maithli story

i would rather want maithli to remain in past or pia as maithli

ya i knw if they ae goin to follow that TVD wala part den dey are goin to create mess all around
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i don't want maithilli to return....

and abhay-metz story is different from stefan-katherine-damon story...that selfish witch use both brothers for her benefit....she was never sincere to anyone of the brothers...until she confess that she loves stefan after centuries......

metz really love abhay.....and she never use both brothers if sid was in love with her...she is very clear...she chose abhay....

abhay-metz-sid past have nothing connected with stefan-damon-katherine past....

i want AbhiYa and SidChi to happen.....

i feel so sad for the two sisters that they are in love with an non-human who can never give them the happiness they deserve...

ya u r right that dey are not goin to hav happiness of all d world bt dey are goin to hav love which is more imp

and to say abt abhay pia and sid love triangle den dey hav not clearly shown d past, so we cannot sat anything that they are goin to give tvd touch or dey are goin to create original thing which is highly impossible and unexpected of cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dmgmjhtijsmb

No cause the story line is already changed in VD Katherine (methali) was already a vampire when she met Stephan( Abhay) and Damon (Sid). I hope Piya is not metaliConfused (remember how our mum always said that she was a special girl born only for love) so maybe she is born again to continue her love with ahay

bt i m goin to love dis track if she turnsout to be maithali cz it is goin to bring more twists in d show
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by latifa_28

As per SBS sid will attack Piya. It was cut to cut scene. Sidth was running and pick bitween two tree brunch and Abhay ran and came to near to Piya and fiund she was faint then abhay scrim.
hey thanx 4 sharing info
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

As per the storyline it is goin in a way like my fav series TVD and finally everybody has acceptd that it is desi version..... and wid entry of sid(demon) in d show and accepting that he and abhay were separated coz of a grl jst like TVD..... then now r u gyus expecting return of maithali in d form of evil vampire and makin all d things messy... and as per the TVD book series demon and elena are goin to be together at last.... so do u guys think that it is possible that sid and piya will end up together....

it means that both abhay and sid are goin to hate maithali and dey are goin to fall for piya....

do u guys really want return of maithali and abhiya story to take a love triangle by d entry of sid into it...

wat do mean by mean mathli return,.....so will sukriti play double role?Tongue
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

As per the storyline it is goin in a way like my fav series TVD and finally everybody has acceptd that it is desi version..... and wid entry of sid(demon) in d show and accepting that he and abhay were separated coz of a grl jst like TVD..... then now r u gyus expecting return of maithali in d form of evil vampire and makin all d things messy... and as per the TVD book series demon and elena are goin to be together at last.... so do u guys think that it is possible that sid and piya will end up together....

it means that both abhay and sid are goin to hate maithali and dey are goin to fall for piya....

do u guys really want return of maithali and abhiya story to take a love triangle by d entry of sid into it...

yup if she returns then offcourse sukirti is goin to play maithali role
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

yup if she returns then offcourse sukirti is goin to play maithali role
kya maithli ki aatma waapas aayegi? koi ussay dekh paayega?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index