India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

Another chance for GG??????

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
I really hate to post this topic; but after yesterday's episode I'm forced to. Bebo and Amro are slowly developing a soft corner for GoldieAngry. They feel that she should be given another chanceShocked. Now GG don't have a place to stay. Do all these indicate that GG would be back at the Narang HouseDead. If they want a mother for Omi's child; then why can't they think about a second marriage. Bebo was telling Omi that it was very difficult for her to live without Amrit. And she hopes the same is the situation of Omi. Can't she understand that the situation is different in both cases. Amrit and Bebo had a very good relation which was based on love. But Goldie had a relation with Omi only for his money. Don't know when will Bebo understand all these? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbofanParulRatiShivi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Oh yes Lakshmi, this is exactly what I have been thinking after seeing Friday's episode. What did Bebo mean by saying "k hum Goldie ko ek aur moka nai de skte ???" I mean she n her sis tried to kill u ,ur hubby, they made your family their servants, they killed your father-in-law and did all the bad stuff !!! How can you even say that ??? Sometimes lagta hi nai k Bebo apni family se itnaa pyar krti hai....
And GG are again homeless, OMG ab pata nai kia hoga ?
I'll hate to update GG's return at the Narangs !!!
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
I too will hate to update GG's return or any of the Narangs sympathizing GG. And if at all Narangs forgave them this time; then for sure I'm not going to sympathize with the Narangs for all the troubles they would be facing. They themselves would be responsible for all their troubles.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
They always have been responsible themselves for their problems.
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
narangs will keep on forgiving and giving gg chances and GG will keep on taking advantage of such chances, arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

OMG bebo don't u realize that these GG tried to kill u, and u still thinking about them, how in the world this can happen. this is tooooooooooooo much, i hope Omi won't let anything like this happen. omi don't listen to bebo or amro, and amrit please don't support bebo for forgiving goldie and bringing her home back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
This is actually quite supernatural, Bebo jaisi soch kisi ki nai hoti...
And I too hope Omi stays glued to his decision n Amrit dont bring GG just for the sake of your lovely wife's happiness.
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
After all how can they even think that Goldie could be a good mother. Did they forget so easily all that she had done to the child? She didn't take good care of the child and if Nimmo(Bebo) hadn't saved the child it would have been burned due to GG's carelessness. She was not ready to take the child to the doctor for vaccinations nor did she allow Omi to take the child. She never cared for the child or Omi. If at all she have cared for something; that is nothing but money.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah it was so stupid of Omi calling out Goldies name, as if Goldie was always on her toes with the child's feeder.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index