Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

I now pronounce you Man and Wife! (Page 7)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by make-believe

And the funny thing is that people who are liking this phase are being written off as 'easily pacified by romance' when the very reason why others who are finding problems with it want things to always remain as they were because that Dutta is the obvious eye-candy we're used to seeing. So we would rather have Dutta be STAGNANT in terms of plot and development just because he looks good and in command doing that angsty bit and it should always remain that way? Confused You can't be blaming other people for superficiality when your reasons are very much the same Confused And this is all SUCH a pity because the current point of the storyline is WAY above superficiality in EVERY sense. 

@bold: Thank you for pointing out those excellent examples! If Dutta is 'mushy' now, pray tell, what was he then and on the night of his second marriage? LOL It just goes to show, like Ksh says, that everyone has their own perspective and criteria...there were people who lost sync with LTL from September-November and they stopped watching it...at that time too, many of us went through the same cycles of discussion, but you can't change people's perspectives and mindsets when they are so determined to see only the negatives in everything, be it off-screen or on-screen...it's just how you look at it and what you expect. 

@Crystal/Anu: Totally agree with you guys on Dutta NEVER coming off as weak, even despite being in some of his weakest moments yet with this blindness track for example Thumbs Up There is a fire in him that manages to come across no matter what, even when he is delivering dialogues in an 'all seems to be lost' situation...unlike the injustice done to Baaji's character, as much as I love him and it pains me to say this, who has gone totally quiet and passive through chunks of some tracks, Dutta has always remained 'strong' and in control through the most passive moments too. 

@bold: Word Word Word.....I have nothing more to add....you said it perfectlyClapLOL

Some ppl are determined to only finds negatives for some reason.....can't reason with that....oh well.

And yeah FIRE is the word....there is deffo something simmering under the surface always so that Dutta NEVER comes across as meek or weak in ANY sense :-)

And so true about Baaji.....they have shortchanged the poor guy a lot as a character....."Jashn-e-mohabbat" *shudders in memory*LOL

But yeah VR was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb in that scene when Suds was beating him up.....full on seetiyan/taaliyaan maarne wala scene....freakin LOVED it.....Baajirao Sriram PatilClap......Another landmark performance of VR's has to be the "jaan ki baazi" scene....loveddd that one too......and yes overall he's been really great in this captive PN waasis wala track......and the precap looks so promising....can't WAIT to see his face-off with Kala......AG/VR scenes always turn out great tooBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Am so happy that my sweet little Sherni Nakku is back, is with her Sher (of course giving him bashaans and gyaan) and that Baaji is back in the business! Smile

I think we're gonna get superb dialogues from Baaji in Monday's sceneBig smile.....I'm very intrigued though to know why exactly Kala has let them out of the storeroom....wonder what's changed.....hmmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamskabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

And so true about Baaji.....they have shortchanged the poor guy a lot as a character....."Jashn-e-mohabbat" *shudders in memory*LOL

But yeah VR was superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb in that scene when Suds was beating him up.....full on seetiyan/taaliyaan maarne wala scene....freakin LOVED it.....Baajirao Sriram PatilClap......Another landmark performance of VR's has to be the "jaan ki baazi" scene....loveddd that one too......and yes overall he's been really great in this captive PN waasis wala track......and the precap looks so promising....can't WAIT to see his face-off with Kala......AG/VR scenes always turn out great tooBig smile

@bold: *shudders along with you* LOL 

@red: Yeahhh! ((: That is one of my top pairings (not romantically LOL) to watch on this show Tongue There's even this one video on YouTube where rayjst has put together all their scenes with each other from the beginning of the show into two big parts! LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mussy.jamshedPyari_ZahraAreYaar

Pyari_Zahra IF-Rockerz
Pyari_Zahra
Pyari_Zahra

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
^^ Really??! EEK! hspace5 *runs off to watch* LOL x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyari_Zahra

^^ Really??! EEK! hspace5 *runs off to watch* LOL x

Yeah really! LOL With due credit to rayjst, let me advertise the video Mr. Green

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAniPooja_219Pyari_ZahraMelodiousDreamsAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Oooh these are awesome compilations, Fatty! Thanks to rayjst for compiling these and uploading them! And thanks for posting them here, Fatty!

Just managed to finish watching part one.....

Ahhh Baaji.....LOLL......that Rasgulla guy that he keeps talking to multiple times...rofl.....hilarious scenes....

AG has really evolved in the role of Kala.....she was good in the earlier scenes of the show too but now, by this point toh she's just WOW with the layers she's brought to Kala....the command in just one gaze, one gesture.....

Loved that first K-B scene when I think Kala walks over and asks him what he's doing when he's on the phone....correct me if I'm wrong.....don't really understand Marathi really but did she ask him "kya kar rahe ho"  and he replies, "Makkhiyaan maar raha hoon"?? ROFLLLL

And that scene when Kala is trying to supposedly be all "teasing" Dutta about his marriage and having kids one day......creepy KalaaaaaLOLLOL......VR was looking cute in that lemon kurtaLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 27 February 2011 at 5:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29AbhiAnikabeeraspeaking

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely Cyrstal!! Same thoughts here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

Go to top