Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetshera

Wow awesome story monu
just luv all the three parts
veer's description is sooooooooo adorable
jeans, red t n sandish jacket wow
i can fully imagine how good he will look in that attire
And sukirti is soooooooo sweet
btw hv u added all the names of the girls related wid DMG like Sukirti, SHilpa, riddhi (as fr Riddhima) etc πŸ˜†
neways update soon

Hey Nandu dear....i am glad u liked the story 😊
i am sure you can imagine veer in that attire, thanx i am really glad that you are enjoying it!

oh noooo i havent, yh there are many who said that....i picked sukirti as she is my fav actress, but Shilpa is actually my real "masi's" aunt's name and riddhi is my friend in reality lolllzzz..but yh did kept Kasu in mind when i was thinking for main charecters name....you will soon meet lots of new charecters... :)

will try my best to ud soon :*
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Riddss

heyyy dear,
nice parts
continue soon

love
Riddss

Hey Riddss dear, thanx for the comment...m glad u liked reading
will surely ud soon
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey that was a nice part!!! loved the story line so far!! continue sooN!
littleflaws thumbnail

Chapter 4

"Sorry," Veer said, "Any ways what are you doing out here?"

Sukirti did not reply to his question.

He stares at her beautiful face and said, "Thinking of Naaglok'"

Hearing this'made Sukirti turn around and she said, "What do you mean?"

Veer raised his eyebrows at her and said, "So, you don't know what I am talking about'or'you do'but want to pretend as if you are completely blank."

Sukirti, completely irritated shook her head and said, "Really I have no idea of what you are talking about."

"Common," Veer said, "you and me both know that you are a so called 'Ichaadhari Naagin'."

Sukirti said, "Look, I don't have time for your'Rubbish talk."

Veer said, "Okay, Whatever you say'Everyone is waiting for you inside.

"You go ahead'I will be there in a minute," Sukirti replied.

Veer nodded and turned around to go back inside. As soon as he turned around he heard Sukirti's sudden faint scream, "aahhh."

When he looked back'Sukirti was not there. He kneeled down and kept his hand on where Sukirti was standing and moved it lightly from left to right in front of him' to see Sukirti being pulled very rudely by some man.

The man said, "This time I am not going to let you go."

Sukirti replied, "Really, I will be more happy than you if your wish gets fulfilled," she said like a small innocent child, "but isn't this same sentence most of everyone like you say to me!"

The man laughed and said, "I am not one of them'" and threw her in one big room where there were other girls around her age'some younger and some older than her.

The man turning towards the others said, "Make sure she does not get away."

The girls nodded in fear'after he left one girl came forward and said stretching out her hand, "I am Sakshi," helping Sukirti get up, "and you are?"

"Sukirti," Sukirti answered getting up.

Veer just shook his head at what he just saw'and wanted to keep watching to find out what happens next'But heard someone coming out outside so he quickly got up.

"Where is Sukirti?" Moni asked as Veer turned around.

Thinking fast Veer answered, "Hmm'she went to her home."

"What!" Riddhi exclaimed coming behind, "At least she should have told someone'"

Confused Veer said, "She told me'"

Riddhi said, "I mean one of us," pointing towards her and Moni.

Riddhi walked towards the gate, Veer asked, "Where are you going?" Than he realized that Sukirti's aviator was still out there. Before Riddhi reached the gate, Veer used is Naag Shakti and made the vehicle invisible.

Riddhi came back and said, "Well, I will call her later."

Veer who wanted to get out of there thought quickly and said, "Do you want me to go and check if she reached safely or not?"

Riddhi and Moni both stared at him'after about a moment later he realized what he just said and cursed himself for thinking of such a stupid question'After few seconds Riddhi pulled Moni inside and said, "Yes, and you better come back."

"Okay," Veer sighed.

Well you all might have figured out by now that Sukirti is a Naagin and that too Ichaadhari ' which means she could come to Insaanlok whenever she wants and go to Naaglok by her mood (Ichaa).

After some time Veer comes back after dropping Sukirti's aviator at her place, and starts looking for Riddhi in the crowd, finally he points her out at the other end of the room and makes his way towards her.

"I have to go, my dad just called," Veer says to Riddhi.

"Okay," Riddhi said, "Bye'.may be, will see you in school on Monday."

"Kay, Bye," Veer said and got out of the room and goes to the dark shadow at the back of Riddhi's house. He closes his eyes and stands straight and disappears from there'after a second he comes inside the place where he saw Sukirti being pulled. He walks ahead to find the room where Sukirti is'on his way he comes across Sakshi.

"Hello," Sakshi said, "Who are you? And how did you got in here?"

Veer said, "Sshhh' I am Veer and am looking for Sukirti' if you know where she is-"

Sakshi cuts him off, "be careful of guards'follow me."

"Well, that was easy," Veer thought and followed Sakshi to the room where Sukirti is.

Sakshi lightly closing the door behind her says "Sukirti, looks like someone is here to meet you."

Hearing this Sukirti looked up to find Veer standing at the door. "What are you doing here?" Sukirti asked, "And how did you knew I am here?"

Veer turned to Sakshi and whispered; "Now this is not going to be easy."

Sakshi shook her head and giggled.

Veer turning towards Sukirti said, "Well as you were pretending of' you have no idea what I meant by Naaglok' Let me tell you I know you are a Naagin and as a matter of fact'Sadly but true I am one too."

Sukirti with a naughty grin on her face said, "So, you are saying that you are a 'Naagin'' a girl'"

Veer getting annoyed said, "You know I meant Naag and'can I come near that area," pointing towards her and space surrounding her as he knows very well how he might end up if he dared to get way to close to her.

"No," She said. But he still came forward. Sukirti pointed her right index finger towards him and let a single blue ray come out which made him stop at the place.

"Oh, come on," Veer said throwing up his hand, "Ha! and I told you that you are a Naagin and guess what' you just proved it."

Sakshi and other girls who were listening to them just stared at Sukirti.

Sakshi bewildered, "You are a Naagin?" to Sukirti.

Sukirti ignored her and asked Veer, "How do you know'?"

Veer shook his head and said, "You ask lots of questions'don't you? And now let me move."

Sukirti releasing her power over what stopped his legs from moving said, "Really how come I didn't know till now that you are a Naag."

Veer sighed, "I know because I saw you at Naaglok urgent meetings," and walked towards her, "I will come back late at night."

Suddenly Sakshi pulled Veer and pushed Sukirti on bed and took Veer behind the bed and told him to stay still.

Just than a guard came in and said, "What's going on here?"

Sakshi who pretended to get up from Sukirti's bed said "What do you mean' we all are just talking."

"Than you all need to lower you voices'" Guard said and went back outside.

Sukirti let out a sigh, "That was unexpected," and started to get up but tripped over as soon as Veer caught her. For some moment they both just stared at each other.

Sukirti came to her senses and said, "Leave me."

Veer asked, "Sure?"

Sukirti: "Yes, Leave me NOW."

"Okay, as you say," Veer leaved her and she fell down, "Ouchhh."

Veer shrugged his shoulders and said, "You told me to leave you."

Sukirti got up, "Ughh'you'" pointing at him, "You'" She looked away getting annoyed and Veer made a face on her back which made the other girls laugh.

Veer: "You'what?"

Sukirti turned around and annoyingly, "You'you'nothing."

Veer turned to Sakshi and said, "Can I help her get out of here?"

Sukirti annoyed, "No, I don't need your help."

Veer: "Yaar, I am sure you don't but I will be guessing Naagrani will."

Sukirti facing him straight in face, "What do you mean?"

"Well it's simple'when Naagdev and Naagrani finds out that their daughter is'" Veer continued, "They themselves will give me an invitation to help you get out of here."

Sakshi chimed in, "Not just her'we all want to get out of this'" looked around and continued, "this'hell like place."

Naagraj - Raja/Maharaja of Naaglok, also real father of Sukirti.

Naagrani - of course maharani of Naaglok and saying that yes, a real mother of Sukirti. In Naaglok people fight to get the position of Naagrani because it's not like whoever is the wife of Naagraj is crowned as Naagrani. Naagrani is the most powerful Naagin in Naaglok that's why she is given the position of Naagrani. But if some one kills her than that woman is given the place of Naagrani because it is hard to defeat Naagrani because of her powerful Shakti'but, if she is killed than, this woman there proves that she is more powerful by killing her. So, they have to queen her next as Naagrani. Well if the Naagrani died because of some disease or age than the crown does go on to her daughter/Rajkumari of Naaglok.

Saying that Sukirti is one and only daughter of Naagraj and Naagrani'yes, she is the Rajkumari of Naaglok, and the most powerful Naagin, even than her own mother, Naagrani. She is definitely making entire new page of history in Naaglok.

Right now Sukirti was dragged somewhere in Naaglok and the man who did that'has to have some bit of Shakti. Veer as he is Naag too; used his Shakti to see where she is and at the moment is with her'Oh and yes kind of blackmailing her to let him help her or else he will tell Naagdev and Naagrani of what happened with her.

Sakshi to Veer: "So what's your plan?"

Sukirti: "Wooowww, who are you expecting to have a plane'if you live thinking he will help you out'" keeping her hand on Sakshi's shoulder, "Good Luck with that'It's not going to happen till next year."

Veer sighed and sat down on bed.

Sakshi gaped at Sukirti and than at Veer, "Hey, mysterious people'first of all give us your full description."

Veer groaned, "Yaar, how many times'"

Sakshi glared at him.

"Okay," Veer said, "Kay, ahamm'" clearing his throat as if he was about to give a speech, "My name is Veer and yes I am an Ichaadhari Naag."

"You already know everything about me," Sukirti said, "Thanks to you Veer."

Veer smiled and puffed out his chest proudly, "You're Welcome."

Sukirti, who definitely got annoyed and more angry at him and hit him on his back, "Ouchh," Veer said, "What was that for?"

One girl came in  through the door and stared at Veer. After few seconds'she turned to Sakshi and said, "Who is he?"

Sakshi smiled and said, "Di, Relax he is Veer and he is here to get her out of here."

Veer smiling, "Wow, I didn't know I am that popular that everyone wants to know who I am." His comment of himself was followed by another slap on his back by Sukirti turning his smile into a frown.

Sukirti: "If you were popular they will not ask who you are, they will already know you'and you might be popular in your dreams not in real world."

Sakshi's Di: "Whatever just don't get us all in trouble."

Sukirti: Don't worry'he is not staying over here."

Veer getting on his feet and crossing his hands across his chest, "Oh! Yes'I am."

The guard comes in and sees Veer. Veer, springs into action, faints and drops down turning into snake and disappears below the bed.

Guards comes up to Sukirti. She hits him in his stomach which was unexpected for the guard. He controlled and took another step but she hits him again in his ribs, he falls down on the ground loosing his balance; as the second definitely a hard blow coming from a sensitive 'looking' girl.

"Impressive," Sakshi said and motioned other girls to help her hide him.

Veer came out and changed his form back to human. Veer and Sukirti walks up to the door as they know the man who captured Sukirti might have found out by now because of the commotion'and they were right. As soon as they reach the door they saw him coming.

Sukirti was suddenly pulled by Veer behind the door. The man came in; all the girls look frightened. The man raised his hand and threw it with force'letting the red flames coming out, targeting one of the girl nearer to him. Sukirti stepped out in front and threw her hand in air as if throwing a ball, let the blue rays coming out of her palm; after few moments of hard force from Sukirti's side the red ball of light vanished. Than Sukirti forced green rays from both of her palms on him and tied him up'he fell down and died.

Veer in complete shock as he surely didn't expect this much power from Sukirti said to Sakshi, "Now, that one was impressive!"

Sakshi smiled and shook her head at him, while Sukirti just rolled her eyes at the compliment.

Next Part: Chapter 5

Hey Guys here goes the next part...hope you guys like it...press like, comment and let me know if you want to be added in PM LIST. Thank you!

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part!!! haha so much for veer helping sukirti!
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chap 3

really nice ud πŸ˜› πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
so party started ⭐️
and veer's entry was really cool 😳😳
they have to bear each other every day!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and his secrets never seems to stop! 😲
always surprises here or there when around him. πŸ˜†
hmm. naaglok. πŸ˜•
will coment on recent ud soon. πŸ˜ƒ
thnx 4 pm
πŸ˜›
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
⭐️

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Chap 4:
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘so sukirti has no idea whatso ever abt naag lokπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well, she's kidnapped and after veer forces her to prove it, she surely had tons of knowledge abt being an ichadari naagin and naaglok.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
after  all she's THE raajkumari.😳😳😳
the whole helping out part from veer was like a comedy πŸ˜†even though it was a serious situation.
very nicely explained abt the naagrani part.πŸ‘
well, the person surely is killedπŸ˜›
and yea veer, she has more power than naagrani herself. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
she just has to discover them yetπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and it was impressive. agree with veer on that one. 😳😳
continue soonπŸ˜›
⭐️Star⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow awesum ud monal di
jus luved reading itπŸ‘πŸΌ
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
n u 2 khushi
sry missed out ur nameπŸ˜†
littleflaws thumbnail
Thank you princess_14, Khush and Shona dearies....
I am glad you guys are enjoying the story :)
sry no time to comment indiciduallly....will be soon back with the next chapter :)