Fan Fictions

Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 47

Page 1
Page   of 47
Page 3 Page 47

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1:

Nice introduction of school, and her friends.
so, it's riddhi's birthday.
i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.WinkWink hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..LOLLOLLOLEmbarrassed

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

do pm me!

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 26 February 2011 at 4:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Chapter 1:

Nice introduction of school, and her friends.  Thanx
i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.WinkWink hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..Embarrassed  hahahaha all the best in pretending than....you will see that this time i actually took care of the spelling and grammar mistakes before posting.

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!LOL thanx....hahah yh mostly, didnt it said that they have turned the whole room in Suku's house according the way they want it too ;)

do pm me!

Me in teal, alrighty will surely PM

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasurbest

It was 3:30pm. Suddenly she got up and said to herself, "I have to go to Riddhi's party, before that have to bring a present for her too," isn't she always late! even in her intro she was almost late!

Sukirti put on her dupatta (very thin scarf), took her purse and the present she bought and went downstairs. (nicely dressed!)

"Hmmmm'.Lets see is your boyfriend coming?" Sukirti asked her back, as Riddhi was facing her closet. haha. nice quest!

Finally they decided on a sweet cute red top and dark jeans Capri.Really cute!

Hardik ' Moni's younger brother. Very naughty and mischievous; but his cute charms always melts your heart, especially when he does something that he is not suppose to. Always up to something that probably in the end...most than likely he will end up in hospital bed, no matter how much injuries you get, nothing stops a person from being naughty. hehehe. very naughty indeed! always getting into some sort of trouble! and ending up in hospital bed is his speciality since birth! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL but very nice hearted person i must say. SmileSmile

Nice update. really funny and nice dresses both of them are wearing. waiting for the party now.

*mystic.moon*

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1:

i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.WinkWink hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..Embarrassed  hahahaha all the best in pretending than....you will see that this time i actually took care of the spelling and grammar mistakes before posting.thnx.. surely need it. gud. coz u do typing errors a lot!

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!LOL thanx....hahah yh mostly, didnt it said that they have turned the whole room in Suku's house according the way they want it too ;) not mostyl, i say all the time. esp. aum! yea, it did said that. but i was talking abt something else too. WinkWink

do pm me!

red. ok then. waiting for more.

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

It was 3:30pm. Suddenly she got up and said to herself, "I have to go to Riddhi's party, before that have to bring a present for her too," isn't she always late! even in her intro she was almost late! hahaha yh thats her personality !

Sukirti put on her dupatta (very thin scarf), took her purse and the present she bought and went downstairs. (nicely dressed!) thanx

"Hmmmm'.Lets see is your boyfriend coming?" Sukirti asked her back, as Riddhi was facing her closet. haha. nice quest!  yup really a nice one ;)

Finally they decided on a sweet cute red top and dark jeans Capri.Really cute!

Hardik ' Moni's younger brother. Very naughty and mischievous; but his cute charms always melts your heart, especially when he does something that he is not suppose to. Always up to something that probably in the end...most than likely he will end up in hospital bed, no matter how much injuries you get, nothing stops a person from being naughty. hehehe. very naughty indeed! always getting into some sort of trouble! and ending up in hospital bed is his speciality since birth! LOL but very nice hearted person i must say. SmileSmile  totally agreeeddd

Nice update. really funny and nice dresses both of them are wearing. waiting for the party now.

thanx for the comment....am glad u liked the parts!
yup party....lets seee what happens....me - above in red

-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1:

i know what's gonna happen but m gonna pretend i have no idea what this story is abt.WinkWink hard, i know. but i'lll try. lol..Embarrassed  hahahaha all the best in pretending than....you will see that this time i actually took care of the spelling and grammar mistakes before posting.thnx.. surely need it. gud. coz u do typing errors a lot!yh i know....i type way to fast and sometimes scan through it was to fast as i am doing ten things at a time.

again, nice description of her house. aum and hercil. hmmm... don't they live with her, almost ALL the time!!!!!!!LOL thanx....hahah yh mostly, didnt it said that they have turned the whole room in Suku's house according the way they want it too ;) not mostyl, i say all the time. esp. aum! yea, it did said that. but i was talking abt something else too. WinkWink yh i got clue of that,WinkWink

do pm me!

red. ok then. waiting for more.

again in blue :)

-Araina-

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

hahaha yh thats her personality ! it sure is!

thanx welcome

yup really a nice one ;) yeaa

totally agreeeddd oh yea. very much true!

thanx for the comment....am glad u liked the parts!
yup party....lets seee what happens....me - above in red

nytime. yea. really liked em. gud to read it all over again.
hmm. ud soonHeart

*mystic.moon*

-Araina-

IF-Stunnerz

-Araina-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged

Chapter 1:

yh i know....i type way to fast and sometimes scan through it was to fast as i am doing ten things at a time. yea. fast and wrong! need to stop other things. seriously.

yh i got clue of that,WinkWink gud. atleast u werent slow this time! LOL

continue sooon....

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 26 February 2011 at 4:59pm

*mystic.moon*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top