Fan Fictions

Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 47

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Yupp that was the end of Book 1. Hope you guys liked the story so far. Thank you to those lovely readers who commented and motivated me. Bared with my long delays between each updates. Love you all. You all rock! 

Book 2 - I am not sure if I should continue sharing or not, as I don't see many readers. And when I see really less likes and comments, honestly I don't have the courage of posting the next chapter. The main reason why there are long gaps between the updates. Many knows that I had finished writing this book over a year ago, so could have gotten express updates, but as I said when I see less readers I don't have the courage to update again and face again less response! So, for the next book - If I see satisfying amount of request; and a promise that I will not have to face all that, that I faced in book 1. I will get good response back then only I will post it. other wise I have no intention on sharing it. I can very well keep it to myself. 

So, saying that I am leaving the decision to you guys. Please don't send in requests and promises to be regular reader, if you are not going to be, cause if I get satisfying response and do share the next book - the moment I see the drop down; you all know that will be the last update you guys see on Veer and Sukirti! This is just a heads up notice! 

Now, I hope you enjoyed this first book. Once again thanks to all you supported me in the Veer aur Sukirti journey till here! Love you all Heart

- Monal

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sanyogitaprcNirvrithiinshuusoni4eva-Veritaserum-TanuDDiananumeha_rajatTyrocrazyskyNeelambari..-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 40)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yes, i m again first di.
yeh tho manana padega jab se maine aapka ff padha h, 
tabse main first hoon...see last ud too.
di i love the way u bring out the situation so formally and actaully.

scene one-
sapana- lets starts frm starting only...( gr88 aaplication of cerebrum sapna!)
veer- yes gr8 idea!...(evn i support it,)
suku- wer is the starting???...(yeh hoi nah baat, ramayan khatam ho gayi, raam kuan the pata hi nhi!)

cud really feel bad for mom...

loved veer's rxn for suku being sad-(red part)...
Veer interrupted, "She will not listen to anyone right now." He got up and said, "Let her be, she will be better off alone," more to self as he ran his fingers through his hair making himself follow what he just said before he ran behind to console her.

this was really lovely, i literally read it five times...nt bcoz i ws confused, 
i loved it reading...abhi likhte hoe bhi teen baar pada h.

sapna n armaan r right veer can bring suku-original and authetic, back again always...

ankita komal jia, sahi main most typical gossip gals h, har possible cheez par gossip kar saktih, even impossible cheezon par bhi kar sakti h!...
well this ia nt appreciation for the, its a serious taunt. 

veer sitting next to her, he is caring, mana padega...

Sukirti granted, "As you wish my prince," and smiled slightly. After a moment she got to pulling out a book from her back pack, but Veer kept on starring at her as one word played again and again in his head. Prince!He knew she said it jokingly, just like that. But hearing prince from her lips sounded different and uncomfortable for some reason......oye hoye veer ki tho nikal padiii...enjoy the moment dude, pata nhi kab seriously kahegi suku tumse yeh!...jee le, jee le iss pal main.

Sukirti looked at him wondering what he has been up to. She talked to herself silently, "For sure there is something in his mind, first he seats in his assigned seat, its been half day but no pranks, not being annoying, not driving any of the teachers crazy, and the most shocking of all he is actually taking notes and paying attention to the lecture."........sitting on rite place- shock no. 1, 1/2 day wid no pranks- shock no. 2,  NOT annoying teachers-shock no. 3, paying attention to lecture n making notes...shock no four...itne shock doge tho ek ichadhari nagin sah legi, but hum jaise humans tho mer jayenge...

Sukirti gave him a look that said, you clearly think I believe you? She said, "Don't play innocent. I know you are lying.".....that slant part, i always love readin it... you clearly think I believe you?.ROFL

Veer said, "Yeah," with a look that spoke out loud, dude, what world were you in ' I just said that like fifteen seconds ago........bichaara armaan, hamesha yahi expresssion milta h usse veer se.

Armaan asked, "Wait tomorrow is her birthday?......again.., armaan!.uffo oh.

really loved that telephonic convo...actually this is the way we spread out a gossip, 1 tellin to other three.

family moments, senti moments...
good , actually too good dad.
the way her parents reacted...
really sweet of the.
here i take ma comment back, the comment on previous ud, abt parents and mom.

they are really stuffed with lovely ness...

but disturbance... yeh phone call kiski h,

di  i really want u too continue...

though i connected late to this ff, bt i really love it...

maine saare ff last main hi padhe hai, 
pls do cont di...

wa8ing for response...

main aapko hamesha bade bade comment dongi, bas aap cont rakhna...(BRIBE)...

love u di.

Edited by sweetsanyo - 10 March 2012 at 11:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
hey that was really long one
i loved it
this story is is really awesome a different one...
i wish u to continue
n i wud love reading  book 2
i love shilpa n arjun n suku n her friends are fab...
plz update soon

*mystic.moon*

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:18am | IP Logged
hey monal jus read it it was awesome. plz do continu with ur book 2 and pm me on ur update.
i'll surely read it and comment on them.

*mystic.moon*

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
awesome update...Clap
liked their confusion...poor guys thinking who will first tell...n how to start...well aisi situation main aisa hi hota hai...LOL
n finally they told them...n the way her mom reacts...well it's obiyous...waise i have expected more than this...cause agar kisi bhi parents ko pata chale...that their child is not a human...i m sure that they will faint by knowing the truth...n will not accept it so soon...Ouch
but i really liked sukus parents...the way the accepted the truth...that was lovely...Smile
n yes veer...

''...Sukirti looked at him wondering what he has been up to. She talked to herself silently, "For sure there is something in his mind, first he seats in his assigned seat, its been half day but no pranks, not being annoying, not driving any of the teachers crazy, and the most shocking of all he is actually taking notes and paying attention to the lecture...''

paying attention to the lectures...Shocked...veer is really gone mad...pakka iske sar pe us hadse ka gehra asar hua hai(jungle wala)...bechara sadme mein hai...what he is doing...???????..Confused
well i didn't pay attention to lectures in class...even when i m in 12 stantard...that was my board class...but hum toh hum hain...i didn't think about that n didn't pay any attention to it...but now i m missing those days like hell...mera school...wish i can go back to my school days...Cry
ok now to the update...

''...Sukirti granted, "As you wish my prince," and smiled slightly. After a moment she got to pulling out a book from her back pack, but Veer kept on starring at her as one word played again and again in his head. Prince!He knew she said it jokingly, just like that. But hearing prince from her lips sounded different and uncomfortable for some reason...''

prince...oh...hooo...veer ke mann main toh ladoo phot rahe honge...suku ke dil ka prince...LOL
n he is feeling uncomfortable listening it by her lips...understand veer understand...

Benaam rishta woh...
Benaam rishta woh, bechain karta jo
Ho naa.. sake jo bayaan, darmiyaan
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh hai tere-mere darmiyaan
Haaye
Darmiyaan Darmiyan
Darmeyaan Darmeyan
Kuchh hai tere-mere darmiyaan...Day Dreaming

n i really liked their fr8's convo...sukus birthday...n she herself didn't remember it...well itna sab kuch hone ke baad to bhulna obiyous hi tha...but i didn't forget my birthday...never...Approve
so their fr8's are planning for the surprise party...lets see how will it goes...
n yes i want to ask u...that veer's family...u never metioned about them...??????...Confused
i mean we always get to see the convo b/w suku n her mother...suku n her father...but not veer...why...???????...Confused

n what is this...what i m listening...u r saying to dicontinue...Shocked
hey maa...mata ji...nooo...
no don't do that...plzzz...otherwise i will...i will...i will...i will...i will...
irritate u by the pm's for the update...untill u decide to update the book 2...remember...hum bahut ziddi hai...Approve
plz don't do this...don't discontinue it...
plz...plz...plz...plzzz...preity plz...cherry on the top...Big smile
update soon...
luv u...Smile

Edited by ridzzi - 11 March 2012 at 10:02am

*mystic.moon*

sweetsanyo

IF-Dazzler

sweetsanyo

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i hav edited ma commet again plz see it...

*mystic.moon*

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 10 March 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Monal just read it all and u r as good as ur sister I m shocked but ur r elder and the same blood and all lol and I always wanted to read it but I was one who wanted to read it when it was finished so thanks for the pm coz I really wanted to read it and it was amazing and cant wait till book 2 is out and better make like around 10 books and publish it as well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*crazysky

sonalimurat

sonalimurat

Posted: 11 March 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Starvery very Nice part Clap  Clap  Clap   Clap 
loved it
Veer n Sukruti are awesome yar Tongue
love them a lot

Sukirti granted, "As you wish my prince," and smiled slightly. After a moment she got to pulling out a book from her back pack, but Veer kept on starring at her as one word played again and again in his head. Prince!He knew she said it jokingly, just like that. But hearing prince from her lips sounded different and uncomfortable for some reason.

she said  to Veer ''MY PRINCE'' Wink
ohhooo
Sukruti's Birthday n surprise party Star  Star  Star
that's sound great n
so there will be any special in Veer's mind to celebrate with her Embarrassed
But Whatt ? ( Sukriti's most favourate dialogue n My too)LOL

like everything is clear between her parents n herself Smile
n who is disturbing Ma -beti's  pricious moment

And
 Most important
Monal ,
 PLEASE  PLEASE PLEASE
write second book on
''veer- sukruti'''
abhi tak to unka love confession bhi nahi hua
n u thinking of ending
please dear don't do this
this is my favourate story
I love ur writing so muchh

n now main tumhe emotionaly blackmail kar rahi hu
CryCry  uCry knew that our cute n most favourate couple Rajat-Mugdha , don't know when they come back again
ur n others story on them making them closer to me
 so please if possible can you make second book Smile
I promice that I will regularly  do comment as I always did

LOVE USmile

Edited by SonaliDhone - 11 March 2012 at 7:52am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*sweetsanyocrazysky

Post Reply New Post

Go to top