Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ChillwidMG

aw awsummm amazing๐Ÿ˜›

thank you!
littleflaws thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nams_arsha

Omg omg ur a damn damn damn gud writter! Gosh i read all chapters! Shit u hd to stop it here? Nw il nt get sleep at nite fr sure plz plzzz continue sooon i loved loved 2 d core nd nw i can dis indeed one of the best novel i evr read ! Professionalism is its best! Ur a damn gud writter! Sorry fr nt reviewing plzz do send me pmzzz nd plz plz continue sooon

Welcome to VS world ;) awww thank you so muuch arsha. really you just made my day. haha no need to curse out - there is more coming. Hope you will enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the story till now. Love you for making the day. today was not so great, but after reading your comment, it made me smile ๐Ÿ˜Š
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_sudeshna

amazing update di

continue soon

thank you sudeshna!
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazysky

i really like ur ff
its too magical n unpredictable
 i loved it
am eager to know wat happens next
 hope veer is fine

thank you. lets see what Veer is up to, hope he is fine. 
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruja

loved update thank you
so its kanishk her frd yupp
awesome fight scene thanxx, :p m not that good with literal fights involving action. tried my best. 
veer very much worried abt sukirti 
n sukirti admited she cared n saved veer
love there agruments while fighting hehe
but who is this kept sword on sukirti's neck hmmm?? lets see ;)
waiting for next update

thanxx dear for the lovely comment.
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: prahelika

beautiful update dear...๐Ÿ˜ƒu kept ur promise and updated on friday eve...๐Ÿค— yuppp I did. than you ๐Ÿ˜ณ

so that disgustingly stupid villain is suku's close friend kanishk๐Ÿ˜ฒ...my suku is backstabbed by her own friend...  yeah I know ๐Ÿ˜ญ If I were there, I would have made sure I killed him myself for breaking our suku's trust. that jerk of a self! 
but then she stands against him bravely๐Ÿ˜ƒ...she is worth being called princess...she deserves it...๐Ÿ‘ yeah! that's our Princess Sukirti! All Hail! ๐Ÿ˜†
and what to say about my veerEmbarrassed...he shows his concern for suku so beautifully yet childishly๐Ÿ˜Š...  I know ryt! the one thing that makes me annoyed at him in times, but still love him. But I will leave him single for our suku ๐Ÿ˜†
and this is the first time he got angry with someone...Embarrassedjust for his suku...yuppp
love it how he is playful all the time๐Ÿ˜†...even in the critical situations๐Ÿ˜†...that's our Veer! or should I say 'that's Sukirti's Veer!' haha keep it up Veer 
and these two again started their argument in the middle of a fight๐Ÿ˜†...only he has the ability to tame a stubborn princessEmbarrassed AMEN! ....no if,no but and no what๐Ÿคฃ... roflll
so suku finally admitted that she saved veer and not armaan...but she has no answer about why she did it for him...awwwEmbarrassed
and yup suku... my veer is not a duffer coz he knows well how to use his brain...umm๐Ÿค”..ok actually he uses it too much๐Ÿ˜† hahahaha ROFL 
ohh i loved this one specially...when kanishk was planning to flee away and veer caught him and mocked "think u r too smart ,huh?"๐Ÿ˜†...see my veer is so smartEmbarrassed Hey where did my came from? our Veer alright! ๐Ÿ˜ก
what is the new suspense???๐Ÿ˜ฒ...waiting for it eagerly...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you sooo much for the sweet, beautiful, detailed, long comment! Love you!
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ridzzi

awesome update...๐Ÿ‘ thank you! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

so veer is feeling bad...seeing her in tears...kuch to hua h...๐Ÿ˜‰ hahaha yup, wish they both could see what we all can see.
n finally suku accepted...that she saved veer instead of armaan...o hooo...๐Ÿ˜‰ haha yu finally she admitted. 
n armaan n sapna are scared to see blood...dear get used to it...abhi bahut kuch dekhna h...๐Ÿ˜†
n at last suspense...๐Ÿ˜ฒ..every time their is a suspense at last... oh am I doing a bad thing by creating suspenses'? Sorry, next time I will try to kill it up. but no promises, will only try ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting to see who is it...?
but i think it's veer...just to scare them a little...he is just playing a prank on them...or may not be...๐Ÿ˜•
update soon...
luv u...๐Ÿ˜Š

thank you soo much for the lovely ud. luv ya too
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananyashera

lovely update dear๐Ÿ˜Š... thank you ananya ๐Ÿ˜ณ

this part was full of action...sukirti surely is a very brave princess๐Ÿ‘...totally loved it...veer & suku can't resist fighting, whatever may be the situation๐Ÿ˜†...yup and thats make them loving and cute 
๐Ÿ˜‰

& finally sukirti confessed that she was trying to save veerEmbarrassed...i hope armaan will tell this to veer & he will realize his feelings soon...oh will he? should he? idk:let's see 
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but again one more twist at end๐Ÿ˜ฒ...hmmm...

plz plz update soon...i am waiting for pm...

thank you ananya. love you!
littleflaws thumbnail

awww sooo sweet. thank you!
littleflaws thumbnail
Originally posted by: SonaliDhone

very nice Part ๐Ÿค— sorry dear for late commenting actully my net would'nt work properlly that's why could'nt comment 

byd way  update was too good but still what next ''blood pool ''meane
waiting for next

thank you so much Sonali. and np. glad to see your comment.