Fan Fictions

Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 22)

Post Reply New Post

Page 22 of 47

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
waiting for update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 22)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prahelika

prahelika

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
hi monalBig smile...i just love rt mc and luving ur ff too...plz update soon and pm me next timeSmile

*mystic.moon*

sweetnandu

IF-Dazzler

sweetnandu

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
hey..
just came across ur ff..
nice story..

Nandu

Edited by sweetnandu - 16 December 2011 at 11:30pm

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prahelika

hi monalBig smile...i just love rt mc and luving ur ff too...plz update soon and pm me next timeSmile

Hey thank you. rt mc are picture perfect. and thanx glad u like the ff. m working on the next part ryt now. will surely do. just send me a buddy request for the pmz :)

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetnandu

hey..
just came across ur ff..
nice story..

Nandu

Hey nandu, thank you am glad u like the story.

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged

Chapter 15

Armaan kept on, "And that also means that Sapana is with them?"

Sukirti opened her mouth this time, "Yeah...and we will have to think of some plan."

Armaan said, "Kay then let's think..." and everything felt silent. There was no noise. Sukirti, Veer and Armaan were deep in thoughts and time was ticking by. They were not able to think of anything that can not capture their enemies' attention and also lead them to Sapana.

Armaan said getting irritated, "Look, I have never been in any kind of situations where I have to use my brain so much."

Veer rolled his eyes, "Duh! What do you think I am 'A Spy' that I could think of sneaky plans that easily?"

They both looked at Sukirti.

Sukirti exclaimed her favorite word, "What?" after few seconds continues, "This is the first time in seventeen years of my life when I am in middle of a jungle," looking from Armaan to Veer she keeps on going, "with not just one but two dumbos and surrounded by enemies whom I don't even know."

Armaan said feeling offended, "First of all I am not a dumbo."

Veer seconded, "Exactly, neither am I."

Sukirti looking a Veer, "Oh, Sorry I forgot you are not just dumbo but a  major idiot," than looking at Armaan, "I will think of a right name for you later and now if we can please get back to thinking what we are supposed to do."

They all got back to thinking, time was ticking by and their enemies had spot their exact location and now where keeping an eye on their moves. Finally Sukirti comes up with a plan and she tells out her plan.

As soon the last word of her plan left Sukirti's lips Veer shot out a big, "No, it's too dangerous?"

Sukirti and her way too favorite word, "What?? May I know what is too dangerous?"

Armaan and Veer said simultaneously, "You ' going out there 'alone' part"

Sukirti gets angry, "Wow isn't this just great...you both have no idea what else to do and when I kind off know what we can do...you guys think its too 'dangerous'." She stretches the word too and quotes the word dangerous with her fingers in air.

Sukirti was getting really angry at them. Veer and Armaan looked at each other. Finally, after what seemed like forever Veer and Armaan looked at each other and said with a heavy heart, "Okay, Go ahead."

Sukirti heaves, "Thank you. Mujhe toh laga tha ki tum dono ne maunvrat dharan kar diya."

Veer murmured, "Whatever," and turned his back on Sukirti.

Sukirti smiled slightly at his attitude and said in her mind, "Don't Worry, mujhe kuch nahi hoga."

As if Sukirti had assured him out loud, Veer turned his head and looking at her thought to himself, 'I hope so.'

Sukirti shot her brows up and said to herself in her mind, 'Did he really responded to my though or did I just imagined? No, how can I imagine someone responding to my thoughts,' She looked at Armaan, 'I may have just imagined all of it, as Armaan clearly doesn't look as if Veer just said some thing out of nowhere.'

Veer smiled looking at Sukirti's face, as he understood that she had heard his expressions and was thinking, if he had said any thing out loud. He smirked to himself, 'What yaar, even our expressions talk to each other, I am seriously going nuts, I think I need to go see a doctor as soon as we get out of this,' he look around himself, 'what ever situation we are in.'

Sukirti leaves her thoughts aside and starts walking. All the sainiks are now confused on why she is getting separated for the other two. But, as they were told to pay more attention to Sukirti they all followed their gaze to what she was doing and where she was going. While all guards' attention got on Sukirti, Veer and Armaan took the chance and went into bushes and slowing from behind one tree to another neared the guards from behind.

As Veer got near, he held one of the guards mouth tightly and strained his neck by force, leaving the guard to fall down as he snatched his sword and gave it to Armaan. On other hand Armaan just stared at the sword.

Veer whispered, "Take it."

Armaan slowly takes the sword and finds it too heavy for him. They move forward and Veer repeated the previous action kept the second sword for him. Armaan eventually stopped just following and joined him copying his friend's actions. He didn't want to do any of this. But, he knew that he had to and had no other choice.

After walking some distance, clearly aware of the eyes watching her, she finally came up where she saw Sapana, who was tied up really tight to a tree.

Sukirti whispered, "Sapana," and runs up to her. When Sapana heard some one coming she looked up and confused she said, "Suku - " But trailed off before she can finish her thought as the cloth binding her mouth she was hurting her.

Sukirti shushed her too as she removed the cloth from Sapana's mouth which was between her lips.

Even though Sukirti told her to not speak, Sapana; as soon as her mouth was free wined, "Ouch...that hurts really bad," than looking at Sukirti, "Suku...what are you doing here??? And How did you?" and kept on with her long list of questions. While Sukirti just shook her dead negatively as she freed her hands and legs.

When Sapana had no ropes on her, Sapana interrupted her with a tight hug and whispered, "Hold on...Later when we are out of here I will answer all of your questions."

Sapana said hugging her back, "Okay..." and they turned around to see some one coming. Of course, Sukirti didn't know who it was.

While Veer and Armaan sneaked behind guards and Sukirti walked alone with all the attention on her. Between all this one of the guards glanced back to where everything started to make sure the other two are still there, but upon finding Veer and Armaan missing he figured something was up so, he went to their leader and told him what he saw.

As the sultan, as they prefer to call their leader, came near Sukirti can get a better view of him. Sukirti whispered to Sapana, "Who is he?"

By this time Sultan is only about ten feet away from them.

Sapana started, "He is the..." but trailed off as she got scared under his gaze.

"The leader," Sukirti finished.

Sultan smiled a slanted evil smile, "Yes, why shocked to see me?"

She looked over his shoulder to see Veer and Armaan held tightly by two guards with swords at their throats.

Sukirti shook her and head disappointed, more at Veer than Armaan. She had expected him to be more careful, and made her eyes roll as if saying 'Really' to Veer. Too which Veer shrugged his shoulders and made an innocent face.

Sukirti focused back on 'the' Sultan and replied to his question, "Actually No, I am not shocked at all. I knew you were somewhere around here and I am really glad to meet you finally."

Sultan laughed and said, "Oh, So am I...Hope you are not scared are you?"

Sukirti chuckled, "Why would I be scared. If I am not wrong, Aren't you the one who is supposed to be scared? As clearly you are the villain here."

Sultan made an 'O' formation and looked at the Rajkumari quiet impressed by the daring, "So, I see," he smacks his lips, "but what to do I am not and looks like your little plan failed," and he points behind her.

Sukirti follows his finger to see Sapana held by the other guards and was taken where Veer and Armaan stood. Sukirti looks at all three of standing with swords near there throat.

Sukirti glance back at sultan and thinking in a split second she smiled and said, "In reality, you are," she pointed at him, "you are thousands times more scared than I am. That's why you didn't come face to face with me, you used my friends to get to me and that's also why you masked your real face," She stopped to see her words working as his expressions changed, then continued, "But, the only difference is," she points to her friends and continues, "that I am scared for my friends life and you are" pointing back at him, "scared for your life."

She again took a pause as she thought of more she could say, she asked a rhetorical question, "Want more?" Not waiting for an answer she continues, "I am scared but still I decided to come face to face and not hide behind a mask while 'You' used a mask being a 'guy'. I come alone with no one...while you come with thousands of guards to protect your not so dear life and still you are thousand times more scared than me. If you really have courage than reveal you evil face." Sukirti snarled at him and after hearing all this, Sukirti reached her goal, he got angrier as all she said was true, and we all know hearing a bitter truth about oneself make one angry.

Sultan retorted, "Okay...if that is what you want."

He moves a little to Sukirti's left so everyone can see him. Everyone is mostly referred to Sukirti and Veer.

He slowly reached over his neck line and slowly pulls off the fake make-up skin to reveal his real face.

Veer and Sukirti both exclaimed at the same time, "YOU!"

Next Part: Chapter 16

Precape: Life Jeopardy!

Edited by Kasurbest - 06 January 2012 at 6:30pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherasonalimuratsanyogitaprcprahelikaridzziprincess14shrujaMrs.PriyaRTokasangel_smilysoni4eva-Veritaserum-anumeha_rajatcrazyskyThe007Shivanitodayzstar-Araina-

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Friends, so, that was the next update! Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to press likes and drop in comments. 

Love you all. Happy New Year!

ananyashera

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
awesome update dearSmile...it has made nice start of new year...

so finally sukirti managed to find out sapana but now they all r in trouble...oh no...& what is the true identity of that sultan that shocked them???...dieing to know...

but sukirti...she is so braveClap...facing sultan without any fear...she truly deserves to be rajkumari...& surely capable of fulfilling the duties...

i really loved the conversation between veer & sukirti through their mind & expressions without actually talkingEmbarrassed...its so cuteEmbarrassed...& veer is irritated due to thisLOL...

plz update soon...eagerly waiting to know how they fight this situation...

Smile "HAPPY NEW YEAR" Smile

Edited by ananyashera - 01 January 2012 at 10:19pm

*mystic.moon*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top