Fan Fictions

Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 47

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

liked update very much sukirti stomped foot on veer's foot n poor veer yelled in painLOL
and dupatta scene was awsome!! both lost in eachotherEmbarrassed
and veer picking up her clip n smiling Embarrassedit was so cute!!
interesting precap tooDay Dreaming

Thank you Shruja dear, haha yeah poor Veer...
m glad u liked d scene, i though that went a bit filmy...bt than again isnt the whole ff filled with fantasy :p

yup...waiting to see your view on chp 9..have updated it :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 17 August 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

simply amzing part..

loved it...

specially suk n veer..simply awsum...

thnx for the pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*mystic.moon*

Nandini25

IF-Rockerz

Nandini25

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasurbest

Originally posted by sweetshera

superb part
luvd it
continue soon

Thank you Nandu dear
will try 

most welcum monu dear
will b w8ing Big smile

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

simply amzing part..

loved it...

specially suk n veer..simply awsum...

thnx for the pm...

Thanx dear
haha yup well they have to be after all they are the story is starring :p
ur welcome

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kasurbest

superb part
luvd it
continue soon

Thank you Nandu dear
will try 

most welcum monu dear
will b w8ing Big smile

upding tomm :)

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged

Chapter 10

It was dawn by now, when they had reached a good distance into the forest they parted their ways in different direction and met each other just now with out any luck. As they were getting deep in the center of the forest they made their way ahead together, walking side by side and searching for any biggest to smallest clue that might help them. Just as the night seeped by without any luck, morning was sliding away too. The sun was high up but luckily those huge wild trees of the jungle were protecting our dear Rajkumari's delicate skin.

Veer had been glancing at Sukirti every now and then and could clearly see that the girl who is always enjoying her life to fullest and never taking anything seriously, just giving her best shot and being satisfied with what she gets, is clearly at the moment for the first time in her life sad or rather the correct word to describe is tensed. He decided to give her peace; thinking she might get back to normal, and be chirpy as she always is, but when the sun was at its setting point, nearly a whole day had passed by and Sukirti had been just walking without saying a single word.

Veer said breaking the silence, "You know what?"

Sukirti said her usual rhetorical word, "What?"

Veer said with a deep thought, "I have been thinking about this for a long time now."

Sukirti asked shaking her head, "Hmm'and May I know what you have been thinking about?"

Veer shrugged his shoulders, "Nothing much'Just that this is the first time you didn't said a word to me and are being so good with me."

"Look Veer, right now I am worried and please this is the first time in my entire life I would choose not to argue with you," Sukirti said not believing the words herself.

Veer raises his eyebrows and said amusingly, "hmm'interesting, very interesting."

And as her usual response to anything she said, "What?"

Veer said jokingly, "For the first time, so far I know is that you are worried. Otherwise you are always busy giving worries to other," he hoped that hearing this she will get angry and at the moment her anger will be much better than her silence.

Sukirti said taking it seriously, "Veer, please! I seriously am tensed... I mean Armaan and Sapana have been missing since last night now and they themselves don't know where they are or what in the world is going on with them."

The situation started to get more worse, but at least Sukirti had spoken out what has been troubling her, though Veer already knew the reason behind her being tensed as he had known her enough in his life to figure out what exactly is troubling her whenever she is not in mood, he said assuring her, "Don't worry, we will find them, nothing is going to happen to them."

To his response Sukirti said exactly what Veer was hoping to not hear in particular, "It's all because of me...if only I had not been these powerful and Agastya had not come in search of me, that whole scene might have not happened and we would not have to let them know the actual truth..." she trails of and starts crying not able to balance herself when she actually said everything out loud.

Recently Veer has been seeing Sukirti in a whole new avatar, specially the parts of her that he has never seen in so many years they have known each other; first seeing Sukirti blush for the first time in her life, than now her being worried and recently her crying out in front of somebody.

Veer says frustrated, "Hey, why are you blaming it all on yourself...and please stop crying," definitely he had never seen her cry but now that he saw her actually crying he hated it.

Veer puts his hand on her shoulder and assures her that nothing is going to happen to their friends, but seeing that it's not working he smiles cutely and says, "You know what?"

Sukirti asked between her sobs, "What?"

Veer said the obvious, "I never thought that I will see you cry..." True she has always been either laughing or fighting and arguing with him, that no one might have thought that this girl could or would ever cry in her life.

He continues, "Also, you know that you don't look good when you cry."

Sukirti ignores him and decides not respond back to him as she thinks that she doesn't even look good when she is not crying 'so what difference does it make if I cry or not.'

Veer says disappointed, "What you don't believe me?" changing his tone to more of a request, "It's true, you can laugh - yell at me - fight with me - anything but, please do not cry like this."

Sukirti asks looking at his face, "Why?"

Instead of replying to the question he sighs, "Wow, for the first time you asked some other question and not 'what'," listening to this Sukirti chuckled through her tears and smiled at him.

Veer feeling accomplished heaves out a heavy sigh, "Finally, cheez you are better as a teacher," saying so he smiles naughtily.

Sukirti repeats confusingly, "Teacher?"

Veer gives her a look that clearly says is that even as question to ask, "Yeah, always yelling and giving BIG lectures," stressing on the word big he smiles satisfied at himself for finally getting her in the mood.

Sukirti gasped at him, "Veer!"

Now it was his turn to say, "What?"

Sukirti pointing her index finger at him with anger rising to its highest level, "You...!"

Veer nodded and batting his eyes cutely at her he says, "Yes teacher," and slowly starts taking small steps back.

Sukirti looks at him her eyes speaking loudly, you didn't just dared, "You called me teacher, you..." and gritting her teeth she continues, "I am not going to leave you!"

The small steps he has been backing till now turned in to big ones and biting his lips, "Uh-oh!" mumbling he turns around and starts running in full speed with Sukirti right behind him, trying to catch him, "You just wait, this time I sure am not going to leave you," she has always been proud of her being the fastest runner but the only person who can defeat her in a marathon is the person at the moment running in front of her trying to save his life. She mumbled to God, "Why out of all the people you choose him to be faster than me, anyone else would have been great, but no you have to always help the people whom I hate the most," she increases her speed but too bad Veer was still faster than her and no matter how much she speeds up her pace he is still out of her reach, and Veer was clearly enjoying seeing Sukirti getting annoyed at him.

Some where deep in the jungle, inside a big, dark cave, Armaan and Sapana were placed in front of a person who seems to be the leader of the group who had captured them.

The sainiks (at least this is the word Armaan and Sapana found best to describe them by the attire they are wearing) hold Armaan and Sapana very harshly.

:? "So, you both are the one who knows Sukirti?"

Sapana whined as her upper arm hurt by the harsh hold, never in her life has anybody hold her the way she is being right now, "Ouch...yes, why are you asking? And what is this place?" she said looking around.

The person who had asked the question now was clearly undoubtedly the leader as the others didn't dare speak a word. He roared angrily making Sapana scramble back in fear, "Hmm...Questions...Lets see, over here I ask questions not you," he walks over to Sapana and smiles at her, "But, you are so beautiful... I might as well forgive you," saying so he was about to touch her but stopped when Armaan said angrily, "don't you dare...'

The leader turned is head towards Armaan and saying in a pity voice, "Oh look who is speaking," everyone present roared out laughing but stopped seeing their leaders anger rising, "Why? What does she means to you?" saying so he throws a hard punch in Armaan's stomach.

Armaan wailed out in pain, not able to bare the hard punch he kneeled down on his knees. Sapana shook her head and tears started streaming from her eyes.

Armaan saw Sapana stopping him but he still said, "She means everything to me!"

The leader came forward and pulled him up by his collar, "Hit him...hit him that much that next time he does not dare to move his lips in front of me."

Others follow the order they have been given and hit Armaan constantly without any hesitation. Armaan was huddled down on the ground, not able to fight back as his hands were tied back. Sapana was crying with guilty she tried to get free but, was held back by two strong men. It looked as if they will kill Armaan at the spot.

Finally, Sapana spoke up, "Stop it! He will die." Everyone turned towards her and Armaan just gave a sad faint smile to her, he knew good enough by now that if either of them will speak again God knows what will happen.

The leader who was comfortably sitting on his soft chair and enjoying the scene said, "Look, now she is worried," others just gave a fake pity look.

The leader ordered, "Leave him in the jungle the wild animals and birds will smell his blood and finish him up as clearly we can't let this pretty lady go through the shock of seeing someone dying a horrible death."

By now Sapana had finished the little bit of distance between her and Armaan and kneeling down she was hugging him tightly, she has never thought that in their life she will see a day like this. The sainiks carried him out of there, Sapana hold him tightly not letting him go but she didn't had as much strength as those strong men snatching her beloved away. Sapana screamed his name, "Armaan!" hoping this to be a really bad nightmare but too bad it was reality. Seeing the last bit of him she broke down in to tears as she was left alone in the dreadful place, instead of being here she would rather choose to be with Armaan and leave her last breaths along with him.

Armaan was taken deep in to the forest, tied up by a tree. His lips burned as they were sealed tightly by a cloth so that he cant make any sound.

"What kind of person are you?" Sapana asked fuming in anger.

The leader got up from his seat and pulled up Sapana by her hair, "Ouch"

He said, "I don't repeat myself, again I ask the questions not you!" saying so he pushed her back roughly, she got hurt as she fell down on the harsh stoned ground.

Sapana still asked her list of questions, "What do you want from us? We don't even know you?

Leader said much more calmly, "hmm I'll answer that one... I don't want anything from you or your boyfriend...what I want...actually who I want is Sukirti."

Sapana asked one more question, "Sukirti...why her? And how are you going to get her by kidnapping us in middle of night?" actually two more questions.

"Ahhh more question I see..." and looks at Sapana with an evil grin.

Sapana stumbles back yet again in fear.

He chuckled seeing his prey so scared, "Because it is hard to get her directly, but when she finds out that her dearest friends are missing...she will not think of herself and will come to search for you two," than turning his back to Sapana, "now I do not want to hear any more questions," calling few more servants, "Take her away!"

Veer was still running with Sukirti right behind him. They both didn't know which way they were going. Only thing they were aware of is that Veer was trying to save his life as Sukirti was chasing him further deep into the forest.

Veer still running yelled back, "Forget it you will never be able to catch me."

Sukirti responded back, "Really, I don't think so...Duffer," grinning naughtily she says the last word.

Veer getting annoyed said, "You need to stop calling me duffer; lately you have been using this word a lot."

Sukirti replied, "Well, that's because you are a -"

Veer comes to an abrupt stop before Sukirti could apply breaks to herself she crashed right into him. Before Sukirti could spill out her anger at him for stopping without any warning, Veer asked her, "Do you hear that?"

Sukirti listened for a second, "What is that?" she asked confused when she heard some faint scratches of dry leaves.

Veer shrugged his shoulders," I don't know." Clearly both of them were thinking the same thing, 'Who can be this deep in the forest at this late of night!" Yes, the evening had slowly turned into night and it was getting darker as time ticked by.

Veer said breaking the silence that had formed, "Lets go and see." Picking up the pace Sukirti said, "What if it's some wild animal, I mean it is dark and it's a forest." Veer rolled his eyes at her and said, "Aren't you suppose to be smarter than me, anyways listening to the scratches, it seems as if they are made by some human on purpose. There is a difference when the dry leaf squeaks when someone is walking and when some one makes the sound intently."

Sukirti said clearly surprised, "Wow, well I didn't knew that since I never experimented on this, you know," she said the last bit sarcastically making Veer roll his eyes once again at her statement.

After about walking some distance in the direction of the scratches coming from, both of them came to an abrupt stop and to see one of theirs best friend in severe damage.

Precape...

Who knew chasing each other and having some fun could lead them to something they have been searching for since last 24 hours now!

- Armaan or Sapana? -

Next Part: Chapter 11

So, this was the next part...Hope you guys like it. Press Like/Comment..for PM notification press buddy too :)

Edited by Kasurbest - 04 September 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaLuvsMaansonalimuratfatzfathiMrs.PriyaRTokasshrujaanumeha_rajatThe007Shivanimillie_maaneet-Araina-

fatzfathi

fatzfathi

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
hehehe..i know who is in severe damage...TongueLOL nice part..!

*mystic.moon*

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 20 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatzfathi

hehehe..i know who is in severe damage...TongueLOL nice part..!

thank you
lol i am so glad that u are still reading this one again ;)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top