Veer aur Sukirti | Book 1 - Secret Life *complete* - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Kasurbest

It was 3:30pm. Suddenly she got up and said to herself, "I have to go to Riddhi's party, before that have to bring a present for her too," isn't she always late! even in her intro she was almost late!

Sukirti put on her dupatta (very thin scarf), took her purse and the present she bought and went downstairs. (nicely dressed!)

"Hmmmm'.Lets see is your boyfriend coming?" Sukirti asked her back, as Riddhi was facing her closet. haha. nice quest!

Finally they decided on a sweet cute red top and dark jeans Capri.Really cute!

Hardik ' Moni's younger brother. Very naughty and mischievous; but his cute charms always melts your heart, especially when he does something that he is not suppose to. Always up to something that probably in the end...most than likely he will end up in hospital bed, no matter how much injuries you get, nothing stops a person from being naughty. hehehe. very naughty indeed! always getting into some sort of trouble! and ending up in hospital bed is his speciality since birth! 😆😆😆😆😆 but very nice hearted person i must say. 😊😊

Nice update. really funny and nice dresses both of them are wearing. waiting for the party now.

Me in teal, alrighty will surely PM

red. ok then. waiting for more.
Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Nice update. really funny and nice dresses both of them are wearing. waiting for the party now.

thanx for the comment....am glad u liked the parts!
yup party....lets seee what happens....me - above in red

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

red. ok then. waiting for more.

again in blue :)

thanx for the comment....am glad u liked the parts!
yup party....lets seee what happens....me - above in red

nytime. yea. really liked em. gud to read it all over again.
hmm. ud soon❤️

Chapter 1:

yh i know....i type way to fast and sometimes scan through it was to fast as i am doing ten things at a time. yea. fast and wrong! need to stop other things. seriously.

yh i got clue of that,😉😉 gud. atleast u werent slow this time! 😆

Me in teal, alrighty will surely PM

continue sooon....
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 13 years ago
hi monu, 
wow gr8 so u hv started it here also
thanx sooooooooo much fr starting this here 2.
i'll cum back soon wid my comnts.
tc
luv u.

Chapter 3

The party started. Light song was playing in the background and everyone was busy chatting with each other.

Sukirti, Riddhi and Moni were standing in the side of the room and talking. They were thinking of some game to play.

The room was looking tight and bright. Light blue and white curtains forming beautiful patterns and Riddhi's friends talking and having fun. Colorful dancing light were on in different greenish, bluish and reddish colors.

Suddenly every one was quite. Riddhi, Sukirti and Moni looked at everyone. Everyone's mouth was dropped open in 'awe'. Sukirti looked at Riddhi and than at Moni to find them in same situation as others. Sukirti followed their eyes and saw handsome and a very cute guy standing at the door way; Who was busy looking around himself, finding it awkward by everyone starring at him.

She shook her head after few moments and closed Riddhi's and Moni's mouth and said, "If you want Makhii (fly) to get in your mouth than I am totally fine with that!"

Than she looked back at him and found him staring at her. She felt uncomfortable, and looked away instantly.

Sukirti wondered 'How in the world did he end up over here?' She knew him very well, and some of the guests present did too, but not as well as Sukirti, poor girl has to deal with him every day...He is none other than Veer.

Veer - studies in the same class as Sukirti. He is fun, outgoing and always trying to make the situation light, no matter how much tension is hanging above their heads. No one has or can ever know who he really is, no matter how much they think they finally got him and understood all his secrets, but they are always wrong. The more they know about him, more they find that there is still more to know.

Sukirti and Veer being in the same class, both sit together on the same bench. Since their class is very mischievous and drives their teacher's nuts, they have been given sitting charts even at this age. They have assigned sits. But this only stays till teacher is in the class'after that back to old; Pranks and Mischief!

Veer is wearing jeans and cute red t-shirt with yellowish-sandish color jacket on. He looks so adorable. No one will believe that he is the same who is always up to something.

Every girl's eyes were on him. They all were so occupied staring at him that they completely forgot where they were.

Veer started walking forward still staring at Sukirti. When he reached them he looked at Riddhi and said, "Happy birthday!" and looked back at Sukirti.

Veer was not expecting to see Sukirti at the party, and it was same with her.

She was not expecting him either.

Veer and Riddhi are friends Sukirti knew that, after all they go to same school and on top their fathers are friends. But she thought, "At least Riddhi should have told me that he is coming."

"Hi Sukirti," Veer said.

Sukirti smiled a little and whispered, "Hi."

Hesitantly Veer asked, "You over here'How come?"

Sukirti replied, "You know I could ask you the same question?"

He nodded and said, "Well obviously'But I asked it first."

Sukirti just glared at him.

"Veer, she is my friend. So, she has to be here, and you know that very well." Riddhi said.

"Wooowww'Hold on right there," Moni said taking back a step, "So you guys know him?"

"Well'Duh, of course who does not know him," Sukirti replied.

"Hello! Me, what kind of friends are you both, I thought I knew mostly everyone you both know'But'" Moni stopped when she saw Riddhi and Sukirti with their hands on their ears.

"Are you done?" Riddhi asked.

By this time Hardik patched up with them.

Sukirti turned to Moni and said, "You really don't know lots of people'"

"Disadvantage of going to different school," Moni said.

Riddhi and Sukirti shook their heads and smiled at their poor friend. While Veer just stood their dumb-founded.

"Where is Sukirti?" Riddhi asked making her way towards a little group.

"I was looking for her too," Moni said.

"I saw her go outside just a minute ago," Hardik said'than turning towards Veer," Hey Veer lets go and call Sukirti."

Veer and Hardik were walking towards the door when'

"Hardik you take this in the kitchen," Moni called, "Veer can go and call her."

"Okay," Hardik said and made his way towards kitchen, while Veer continued on his way.

Veer walks up to Sukirti and whispered near her ear, "Enjoying..."

Sukirti jumped and gasped, "You scared the heck outta me."

"Sorry," Veer said, "Any ways what are you doing out here?"

Sukirti did not reply to his question and just stood there.

He stares at her beautiful face and said, "Thinking of Naaglok'"

Hearing this'made Sukirti turn around and she asked confused, "What do you mean?"

Next Part: Chapter 4

Hope you guys liked the part. Press like button, comment and Enjoy 😊

Let me know if you want to be on the PM list. Will try my best to give the next chapter till than cya.

Edited by Kasurbest - 12 years ago
Wow awesome story monu
just luv all the three parts
veer's description is sooooooooo adorable
jeans, red t n sandish jacket wow
i can fully imagine how good he will look in that attire
And sukirti is soooooooo sweet
btw hv u added all the names of the girls related wid DMG like Sukirti, SHilpa, riddhi (as fr Riddhima) etc 😆
neways update soon
heyyy dear,
nice parts
continue soon

love
Riddss