Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Sara Khan's pic from SPA Macau! (Page 3)

barshan Newbie
barshan
barshan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
give thanks to star plus and also give thanks to Sara as she took the initiative to meet with her bidaai co-stars..m really happy to see Sangad together, Sangad and kinny also went together on same flight..best buddies..wish parul was there too, then Bidaai family would get its all members..just pray for foursome in Bidaai 2, then we all again get the opportunity to see them together..and frnds Parul's birthday is coming, one more opportunity for us to see foursome again...
I hope RS knows about foursome's popularity  and the reason of his success regarding Bidaai..m sure he will get our foursome back for bidaai 2...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_PalKinrulRagviryanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barshan

give thanks to star plus and also give thanks to Sara as she took the initiative to meet with her bidaai co-stars..m really happy to see Sangad together, Sangad and kinny also went together on same flight..best buddies..wish parul was there too, then Bidaai family would get its all members..just pray for foursome in Bidaai 2, then we all again get the opportunity to see them together..and frnds Parul's birthday is coming, one more opportunity for us to see foursome again...
I hope RS knows about foursome's popularity  and the reason of his success regarding Bidaai..m sure he will get our foursome back for bidaai 2...

Yup. Sangad together in SPA...I hope its a sign of many things to come. EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debdatta_18_PalLyrickkk

Lyrickkk Groupbie
Lyrickkk
Lyrickkk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
wow, sara looks so cute..thanks Poppy for this..but no Sangad pic..ok, no problem, Sangad were together all the time and SP interviewed them together and also SBS replied me about Sangad's Interview from macao in their coming episodes...m very happy, can't wait for all this, want to see those segments ASAP..

after many months we are about to get this, can't believe fully..just want to see Sangad together everywhere and obviously in Bidaai season 2..

Debdatta_18_Palyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyrickkk

wow, sara looks so cute..thanks Poppy for this..but no Sangad pic..ok, no problem, Sangad were together all the time and SP interviewed them together and also SBS replied me about Sangad's Interview from macao in their coming episodes...m very happy, can't wait for all this, want to see those segments ASAP..

after many months we are about to get this, can't believe fully..just want to see Sangad together everywhere and obviously in Bidaai season 2..

Yeah I cant wait to see SPs interview of Sangad. Smile This really feels like a dream...the best dream ever. Dont wake me up. Day Dreaming
Lyrickkk Groupbie
Lyrickkk
Lyrickkk

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
he he..SP knows Sangad's popularity yaar, they showed many examples of that..m sure you get my point..but yaar, too long time to wait, march 28th is far enough...hope by this time Sara and Angad will update the pics of their Macao tour on FB so we can comment on that..

Debdatta_18_Palyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyrickkk

he he..SP knows Sangad's popularity yaar, they showed many examples of that..m sure you get my point..but yaar, too long time to wait, march 28th is far enough...hope by this time Sara and Angad will update the pics of their Macao tour on FB so we can comment on that..

arrreee pics are not enough for me yaar, I need a whole documentary on Sangad in Macao...tsk tsk...kya baat hai! WinkLOLEmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming
Priyani-M Senior Member
Priyani-M
Priyani-M

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yes, me too..want a full essay and also lots more pic and video's of Sangad from Macao..m waiting..
scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Sara is luking Drop Dead Gorgeousss!! Day Dreaming
Angad lukd too a hottieee.. handsomeee!
Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
waiting for SPA just for my Sangad!
Day Dreaming
i wished Parul cud have joined the foursome! Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinrulRagvir