Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

is this gonna be another TRIANGLE??? (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
But Lakshmi that is the only hope line for us.
Rano was never introduced as a cameo and positive role but may be Manji's case turns out different.

Hafs IF-Rockerz
Hafs
Hafs

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
I think there will be a love triangle. Otherwise there will be no story how will the story move
On?
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hafs

I think there will be a love triangle. Otherwise there will be no story how will the story move
On?

No. I don't want to see any further trouble for AmBo. The CV's can show us the reformation of Manji; birth of Saru's child; happy moments for the Narangs and sweet AmBo momentsWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

ParulRatiShivi IF-Rockerz
ParulRatiShivi
ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Originally posted by Hafs

On?

No. I don't want to see any further trouble for AmBo. The CV's can show us the reformation of Manji; birth of Saru's child; happy moments for the Narangs and sweet AmBo momentsWink

Well Said Lakshmi... I Don't Want See Anymore Trouble For AmBo Just Happy Moments And Plus There Went Thourhgt Alot We Saw So Many Love Triangle In This Serial Karan-Bebo- Amrit Then Amrit- Bebo-Rano, Bebo-Amrit-Arjun. This Love Triangle Should Stop For Now On I Barely Can't See Anyone In AmBo Lives

Edited by Mythily2 - 27 February 2011 at 10:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
well lets see whats really happen, i just hope manji already have BF, and if she don't have then i am shocked ke aisi larki and no BFLOL........... please manji dear leave our ambo darling alone, go ahead and find someone else for u, but please leave amrit for bebo.

ganga16tr

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
i hope it is a triangle. as although you people have named other triangles, they havent actually been proper ones. karen-bebo-amrit triangle wasnt a proper triangle as bebo didnt love either of them and amrit and bebo were not a proper couple at the time.
rano-amrit-bebo, poor amrit was totally confused to realise it was a triangle.
arjun-bebo-amrit wasnt a proper triangle. this is because there was no proper love related interaction between arjun and bebo.

so if we do get a triangle now it should be a proper full on one!
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
ur right ganga i shouldn't have mentioned those couple, when i know the MOST romantic couple Summit-Kumkum, haiiiiiiiiii my jaan SuKk.... AmBo should learn something from Summit-Kumkum, they are one of the BEST romantic couple ever,

ganga16tr

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
tum aur tumara SuKk...!

Go to top