Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Cvs! Krishna's true feelings are out......

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
K was always a thakur and will always be one. He has always been Sajjan's son and never been P's husband.today his real motive of working is out. he felt sorry for his beloved dad who is the main culprit in trying to kill his wife. He wants to help him. Really , all this time P tried convincing him did not work.Cvs! What is P doing with him? He was never her's from the beginning and after today he will never be.He will blatantly lie to her and break her heart. It's clear that he loves his parents more than P. He has been verbally abusing her without any reason. His blind love for his dad has made him want to work which P could not make him do for months.P deserves better. I hate to see her heart broken by his lies and future betrayal. Please let her walk out of his life because it would be better for both of them. His emotions proved today that he cares for his family more than her. Now,I believe that after knowing the murder attempts on P, he will definitely forgive his parents. real empowerment would be of she moves out and become financially independent. And anyways there are anti pratigya threads all the time demeaning and insulting her. You have heard a lot of requests from die hard Krishna fans:this is my first request as a Pratigya supporting requesting you to free her from the evil thakur family including Krishna. After today's epi I believe all the support he showed for P was not because he loves her but to boost his huge ego.

Edited by anusarkar - 25 February 2011 at 7:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziggywiggystranger11

kriya_sruthi Senior Member
kriya_sruthi
kriya_sruthi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
i completely disagree....
sorry my POV....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepiertashi482Faiza.telstra....Poojie....carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
K doesn't know his father's real plan to kill his beloved wife, Whn he comes to know, u can see the real LOVE for P then. K will be a Dabang K.... He just feeling bad or his father, n it is appreciated, even P would appreciate tht....all she wants from him is to become responsible.... Today for the first time, i felt he is changing....for GOOD.the setup they r fixing is might be only temporary.... I know it will hurt P, but,she will understand n start working with him....Yes, he loves his father a lot, why???, what's wrong??? P would be happy to hear him feel bad for his father.....So take a chill pill....

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1tashi482b2011lakshmi_paia_umaPragati.Tpiyarapiyaricarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
now please i really dont understand  uwhy u make such threads to piss us all but let me tell u we r already pissed off please i dont understand ur philosophy in life that if something happens between hubby and wife the wife should leave hubby home now after leaving what next how she prove she is a strong women phuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all thiese are giving wrong vibes to unmarried girls

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

deadly-kisstashi482lighthousepieranu-sFaiza.a_umaMitu_piyarapiyaribabithaj....Poojie....carisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

now please i really dont understand  uwhy u make such threads to piss us all but let me tell u we r already pissed off please i dont understand ur philosophy in life that if something happens between hubby and wife the wife should leave hubby home now after leaving what next how she prove she is a strong women phuleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all thiese are giving wrong vibes to unmarried girls

Hello Naz,

I am not here to please biased Krishna supporters like you and your friends. You guys do not refrain to degrade Pratigya . If you have the right to discuss about Pratigya,then why do I have to answer to you when I discuss about krishna, I will write what I feel and I feel Krishna is not right for Pratigya.

My philosophy is never to bow down to any one in any condition. My philosophy is that every woman should be financially independant  irrespective of their marital status The way you get pissed  @ posts criticizing Krishna,I get pissed @posts where Pratigya is criticized.

Anu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziggywiggy

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

K doesn't know his father's real plan to kill his beloved wife, Whn he comes to know, u can see the real LOVE for P then. K will be a Dabang K.... He just feeling bad or his father, n it is appreciated, even P would appreciate tht....all she wants from him is to become responsible.... Today for the first time, i felt he is changing....for GOOD.the setup they r fixing is might be only temporary.... I know it will hurt P, but,she will understand n start working with him....Yes, he loves his father a lot, why???, what's wrong??? P would be happy to hear him feel bad for his father.....So take a chill pill....
Underlined. You might be right ,but I have my doubts.

Anu
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Originally posted by telstra

Hello Naz,

I am not here to please biased Krishna supporters like you and your friends. You guys do not refrain to degrade Pratigya . If you have the right to discuss about Pratigya,then why do I have to answer to you when I discuss about krishna, I will write what I feel and I feel Krishna is not right for Pratigya.

My philosophy is never to bow down to any one in any condition. My philosophy is that every woman should be financially independant  irrespective of their marital status The way you get pissed  @ posts criticizing Krishna,I get pissed @posts where Pratigya is criticized.

Anu
first of all me and my dear friends are proud to be kriya arja fans and i am proud to be a krishna fan and i never said anything against [rats i always said both are at mistake they bith need to learn but yes they are perfect everyone has got positive abd negative one cant b saint
secondly women has to bow down this is a fact women is emotionally weak this is a bitter truth in our societyu no life of a single women u r living abroad its ok there but here its not good to leave ur hubby and livre independent life roam alone on streets secondly its a curse if u will leave such a good hubby like krishna he is muwahsss ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaMitu_piyarapiyaricarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
secondly i beleive in facing the problems rather running from themAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashi482a_umapiyarapiyari

Go to top