Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Young A-lister arrested/drugs - Page 16

chandaursitare thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nothing against Ranbir.. I myself said it's only speculation and we won't know unless Massand gives a name..

Here's the link: everyone can think what they like

http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/band-baaja-brush-off

--
I don't think it's Imran. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I won't believe that unless Massand says Imran's name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Justin Bieber to nahi j/k 😆
TuesdaysChild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's nobody's fault that Ranbir is so unashamedly open about his playtime ways. Yes, he's being honest and direct and all the rest of it but the result is people have a perception of him that he's helped to feed. Drugs? Womanising? He's admitted to it all and he's unapologetic about any of it. So it's no wonder that he's the first person that people think of with blind items like this. He doesn't care, not sure why his fans should either. Dude is out there living his life, no matter what is being said on some message board somewhere. 

And oh, I do think the blind is about him. The blind doesn't say WHEN this incident occurred, so his current whereabouts is irrelevant. Imran is as goody--two-shoes as they come (thanks to intimidating Avantika AND Aaamir lurking in the shadows) and Shahid is too uptight and in imo a control freak to do anything that makes him even slightly out of control. So, Ranbir it is. ðŸ˜›
Edited by the scrutineer - 13 years ago
bollywoodbabe1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I somehow don't think it's Ranbir, as Sakina mentioned he's in Kashmir and also usually if someone is a drug addict it can be seen on their face, like when Sanjay Dutt was on drugs you could see it on his face. Ranbir's skin and everything looks great. Besides we can't always assume that it's Ranbir everytime there's some piece of news of a young actor doing something bad.
And Hrithik is still a hearthrob in the books of many,but I don't think he's classified as a youngster anymore and besides he was in Macau, so it's not him.
Doesn't really seem like something Imran or Shahid would do, but who knows.
It might be Ranveer, I mean some people might regard  him as an A-lister already.
Edited by bollywoodbabe1 - 13 years ago
SAYNO thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think may stars do do drugs etc but keep it to the minimum- for the relaxation etc as opposed to heavy use like sanju baba

so therefore skin, eyes etc isnt really affected- the onky danger is that u will get really hooked like fardeen or chandler from friends etc
kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont blame people if they should it was Ranbir , he have himself created this images of his , by his " battery low " comment " I was 15 ..." plus they didnt knew it he was in kashmir :)

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Can't be Shahid. He's a vegetarian and all that, way too much of a control freak. Imran seems like a nice boy. :) Ranbir's not in town.

Who does that leave? 😆 Hrithik does drugs? 😲
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Wasn't ur name The Lioness?
Lol at the melodrama on this thread.🤪 So he does drugs, get over it. And the sarcasm by the so called "sane" fans. I'm gonna puke. 
Either way, How does that change anything for people who watch his movies? I've enjoyed watching Ranbir's films barring a few and will continue to do so as long as they are good. His off screen persona has no bearing on me as long as my conscience can handle it. 
Not to forget, no name was mentioned, if it does not suit you think Shahid, people who don't like Shahid will think shahid, people who don't like Imran will think Imran. Hell think Salman tooo. 
Just because Ranbir's been out of town for two weeks or so.. that doesn't mean he can't be this druggie.. the article says "recently".. and recently doesn't have to be yesterday..😛