ekta is short of ornaments and wardrobe

anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yesterday episode,mouli's mother was wearing necklace which taani wore in an earlier episode.taani's saree's blouse was the one which taani wore many times.....ganguly's are so rich but they dont have new clothes for their bahus.

in the previous episode jonaki was wearing mouli's saree

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ! is that really true ? I didnt notice it...may be they r using others' accessories as a mark of their love n blessings πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not only taani did you notice anurag and robby they are wearing the same dresses oftenπŸ˜†
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its not at all a big deal.. Cant they repeat clothes?? Im sure in most of the shows it does happen plus when Taani wore salwars before marriage she had repeated all those a number of times.. Its alright I guess..πŸ˜ƒ
HanoAhmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 dy always doo dat voh log kabhi suder nai wali nahi hai ager voh log Harshad ko itna bara award function mai wahi serial ka same costume dai saktai hai tho yeh tho bohot simple baath hui na πŸ˜†
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
not only within TL artists..but all the star pariwaar bahus are waering almst the same sarees n salwars.....they are running short of costumes...πŸ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey i don't seem there's anything wrong in this.

the production house or the channel can't buy dresses for each episode.. that's y they are reusing it. it happens in all serials.. 

but the prob in TL is they are having very few dresses and reusing them very often.... but dat's not an issue. our angels will look good in whatever they wear
meghdgr8 thumbnail
I agree...if you noticed, the saree which jonaki wore for her reception...its the saree onu gifted taani on their ajeeb anniversary...check it in the scene where jonaki take the tijori keys...i ROFLed at that!
anjalianjali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalianjali

yesterday episode,mouli's mother was wearing necklace which taani wore in an earlier episode.taani's saree's blouse was the one which taani wore many times.....ganguly's are so rich but they dont have new clothes for their bahus.

in the previous episode jonaki was wearing mouli's saree

tere liye is the only serial in which a lot of recycling of costumes is taking place.....till now jonaki never wore a saree after her marriage which is not worn by either taani or mouli in the show.....recycling is ok.......but these are marriage functions......rich ganguly parivaar?......even not so rich people will buy new clothes and ornaments for their wedding....how could taani and jonaki exchange clothes and taani;s necklace worn by mouli's mother....there is no logic.....

jonaki wore mouli's saree which she wore on her engagement with robbie and again the saree which taani wore on her marriage with ritesh.......

this is the only serial where the lead heroine has got few clothes......
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
Who cares? It's not a big deal, imo. Besides, these shows are business for Ekta, of course she will try to cut costs.