•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

Ready to consummate... finally! 

The lead couple Mona and Anukalp (Sara Khan and Nishant Malkani) of Ram Milaayi Jodi,different as chalk and cheese,are frustrated and exasperated.Reason being,the duo hasnt been able to enjoy any privacy due to the deluge,which has led Monas family shift with her at her in-laws house.But as every dark cloud has a silver lining,to Anukalps rescue comes his friend who advises him to book a room in a hotel so that he can spend sometime alone with Mona.His dreams would however come to a halt after one of his family members will land up in the same hotel.A khabroo from the production house tells us,Though Anukalp plans the perfect ambience for the consummation,all his plans fail after his relative comes to the same hotel.The couple is left with no choice but to head back home.After realising that there is nobody at home,Anukalp fulfills his wish of getting closer to Mona and they become one.The family will turn up home and fearing to be caught redhanded,Anukalp will exit through the balcony. Guess,the soaps are getting real now.
NM

STEAMING HOT: Sara Khan and Nishant Malkani 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

thnks for the article..why is anukalp scared? thts his wife for god sakes!
Originally posted by LavanyaUSA

thnks for the article..why is anukalp scared? thts his wife for god sakes!

😆   true. and why did he have to leave from the balcony? weird.
Edited by Infofan - 13 years ago
Yeah why would he leave like this its his house or what?
I AM HAPPY FOR THIS NEWS. But why does anulkalp has to hide. Its his wife he is whith
I am also happy for the news.  I am waiting to see the show tonight.
really absurd!!!!!  that is his wife for god sake!!!! He has to hide so that the family thinks mona rani is cheating W*H smeone!!!!!
When is this going to happen?????  Todays(2/28) episode gives the impression that Anukalp is trying to get a few hundred miles away from from Mona.
''fearing to be caught''???????????/........are the makers of this show crazy?😳........he is her husband
WOW..............they are looking so good in the pic.