Armanon ka Balidaan-Aarakshan

Pariva to quit, is Dolly the reason?-TOI

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pariva to quit,is Dolly the reason 

Neha Maheshwri 

You would not be a true TV voyeur,if you had not expected fireworks with Dolly Bindras entry in a show.We saw a rowdy Bindra hurl some unheard expletives at her inmates on a reality show recently.Vowing to call a spade a spade,she in her purest avatar entered Ravindra Gautams Armanon Ka Balidan on Imagine.The lady in question is upbeat about her role but her co-actors apparently are not too excited with her entry.According to sources,there is chaos on the set as the protagonist Pariva Pranati has decided to discontinue and her onscreen father is in a predicament for doing a scene where Dolly has to slap him.The producers had signed Bindra on considering the fact that she has become a big ticket post her reality stint.However,they are now in a tight spot as the leading lady has decided to quit the show after Dollys entry.All the actors have expressed their reservations working with Dolly.The makers are now finding it difficult to resolve the issue, says a source from the sets.
Confirming the news,Pariva said,Apart from the discomfort shooting with Dolly Bindra,its also to do with the alteration in the storyline.Also the entire focus has now shifted on Dolly.I was asked by the producer to give the situation some more time after I informed them of my decision to quit the show. 
Saurabh Tewari,fiction head of the channel said,Things havent reached me yet so I dont think its big enough an issue. 
Knowing Dolly,this is just the beginning of ordeal.

NO LOVE LOST: Pariva Pranati and Dolly Bindra 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovesuash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!Plse plse Pariva plse don't quit!ek to Akash ji ko mar diya!upar se aap bhi chali jayengi to kya reh jayega!hum sabko suash wapas chahiye!dolly or uski tolly ko dekhne me hum interested nehi hai!plse pariva hum fans k liye plse mat jaie!plse! we love u so much!plse don't quit na!cvs ab bohot ho gaya plse dolly ko bhagao or akash ji ko wapas lao& suash ko milao!pariva aap s achcha sayad hi koi sumedha ka character play kar paye!aap plse mat jao!!!love u SUASH!
GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ha ha ha.....it serves them right...i don't blame her.  Its better to quit than be part of this cheap circus type show.  The show was great until DM's death.Edited by punjabigem - 13 years ago
Samantha.T thumbnail
What is happening to this serial. Now how will it go forward--------.No need of  Akash coming back if Sumedha is leaving
pooja_rahil9 thumbnail
ejectely..no need aksah coming back...if sumedha is really leaving the show......aur vaise bhi agar sumedha sach me show nahi bhi chod rahi hain to bhi mujhe nahi lagta ki aksh vapas aayenga.......and personnaly i think sumedha ka chod hi dena cahyee vaise bhi show me kuch bacha hi nahi
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the one who should leave is dolly
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lovesuash

OMG!!!Plse plse Pariva plse don't quit!ek to Akash ji ko mar diya!upar se aap bhi chali jayengi to kya reh jayega!hum sabko suash wapas chahiye!dolly or uski tolly ko dekhne me hum interested nehi hai!plse pariva hum fans k liye plse mat jaie!plse! we love u so much!plse don't quit na!cvs ab bohot ho gaya plse dolly ko bhagao or akash ji ko wapas lao& suash ko milao!pariva aap s achcha sayad hi koi sumedha ka character play kar paye!aap plse mat jao!!!love u SUASH!

See!...even she can't tolerate this Dolly!....okay i've never ever seen a story being ruined like this.....she shud leave and do a better show!
I wonder why they did not bring in better twists if they had too....Dolly bindra for grabbing eyeballs?....pathetic!
Samantha.T thumbnail
Yeah correct--- sumedha should leave and go on with other better shows if this is he story line for AKBA. Vet sad to see a nice story line being ruined .They did this to gain popularity but lost it
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I really liked Akash n Sumedha.........but the death of akash and Dolly's entry ruined everything..........The show shud end now!!!