Sasural Genda Phool

OUR DREAM TRACKS !!!!!! (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

@ Shwets... 

I like ur Bade papa track..... For me I want him to see he let go a wonderful family he had .... While I also want to see reason behind his decision to let go Badi Ma , I mean Is it really the reason BM thinks or is it something else ? But I do want him to see Badi Ma's strength to hold the family together .  How much everyone loves her. What Alok has done for everyone is selfless love . It's just amazing. 
     While Suhaana growing up with put mother is a nice angle but I think v also need to see it's impact on Sanjana. Suhaana has said aloat abt her mom but Sanjana never talked abt it. Just My POV .  I'm also waiting for the Suhaana - KK and Ishaan - Alok scene . It will be fun to watch.

@bold black....i never thot in that way...and what u said is very true...we have never seen anyway telling abt Alok or what he has done for te family...we have heard all say that badi maa has kept the family together and all...but some scenes are needed to show what Alok too has done...and he has done a lot for sure...apart from finance...he has supported his parents and his bhabi and has been a father to all the children..not only his...

yes...sanjana's side of what she thinks abt her mother is also needed...i still remember she thinks her mother loved suhana more but KK made her understand its not..but will be interesting to see that also....

i also want to see for comedy...how inder and ilesh told abt rajini and disha and how the family took them n their marriage happened...cos rajni and disha were known to te family long before their marriage....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Shwets, 

Yes u r right . V do want Alok's sacrifices acknowledged . And Disha - Rajini 's good old days College romance will be fun to watch.... 
   On the Outrageous side I want Radha Bua to meet a wonderful man ( Not KK ) and get married . It will nice to see her happy and with someone who love her and respect her. 

111192Feefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
@netri...i think RBs life wont go in that way...i think after Deepak and Sanju come together and get married...i think they will have a nuclear family along with RB and sanju will get a mother in RB...i feel that will be better....
becos RB getting married means searching a guy...he shud know her past...and then there has to be a separate story going on for her to keep her in the show...thats my view...

how abt badi maa's familys reaction after bade papa left...we have never heard of them...what did they wanted badi maa to do???

111192Feefi

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Ohh Yes They never shown BM's family.... Nice Shwets.... 

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
I want to see everything that you guys mentioned...including: 

I want Disha-Illesh to have a child Embarrassed I think they have been married for a while and both are responsible and mature enough to handle a child (not sure if some ppl will consider Illesh matureLOL)...after the kid in the house, ishaan-suhana can think too but later onEmbarrassed

I also want Panna to have a child also once Raunak comes back and is forgiven by Panna...why do I want a child track?  LOL I'm obsessed with little babies... I wanna see how they will handle it. I want to see a proper track not like once a week mother is shown feeding the baby. LOL 

Now this will be sad, i want someone to die in Kashyap family...you know it happens in real life, you lose your loved ones, i wanna see emotional bonding between all the members of the family. 

will be back with more ideas Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

I want to see everything that you guys mentioned...including: 

I want Disha-Illesh to have a child Embarrassed I think they have been married for a while and both are responsible and mature enough to handle a child (not sure if some ppl will consider Illesh matureLOL)...after the kid in the house, ishaan-suhana can think too but later onEmbarrassed

I also want Panna to have a child also once Raunak comes back and is forgiven by Panna...why do I want a child track?  LOL I'm obsessed with little babies... I wanna see how they will handle it. I want to see a proper track not like once a week mother is shown feeding the baby. LOL 

Now this will be sad, i want someone to die in Kashyap family...you know it happens in real life, you lose your loved ones, i wanna see emotional bonding between all the members of the family. 

will be back with more ideas Embarrassed

yar babies is ok....but the last one...no yar,,,i love everyone in the family...and this track will make SGP like any other show...lets think of something else for the emotional bonding please...Cry iam ok with somebody getting ill but cured...please not dead...

111192Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
@Shweta...i love the family too...but you know it happens all of a sudden. i guess they could introduce a new relative and kill him... but i guess if they are showing C track, we could see the emotional side of the whole family. Embarrassed

111192iViews

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
@ Feefi,
     I do like Babies.... Just someone else's LOL  I think Ilesh - Deesha r responsible enough to have a chile while Suhaana - Ishaan has a long way to go. Plus I want Suhaana to have atleast 2 year honeymoon period to grow , understand each other and then have kid. I don't want to see more than one kid in the house. Too amny kids other wise.... Wink
     When Raunak comes back I want Panna to leave him and come and live with Kashyaps for abt atleast month or so ... she can teach him a lesson..... Wink
      I don't want any Kashyaps to die.... I just don't . I know it is a neutral that people die but I want happy times not sad. sorry. 
     What if Beautiful Manju aunty tries to hook up Deepak with her beautiful Babli ?????? Wink  Just for Fun guys...

Edited by netri - 25 February 2011 at 7:46pm

1tarunFeefi

Go to top