India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

OUR DREAM TRACKS !!!!!! (Page 10)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
@netri...bye yar....and come back soon...and we will be good...dont worry...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
bye netri!  I'm going to leave in 15 mins too... will surely dream some SGP moments and will share tomorrow Embarrassed
abhi786 IF-Rockerz
abhi786
abhi786

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
My Dream Tracks :

Badi papa and Badi maa track. With Badi maa pain oneside and badi papa enjoying with his new wife in US and enjoying the life.. Here how alok supoorted her parents and children, and there badi papa got children and slowly with diferences with his wife, he gets divorced and children busy in their studies and want their share in the money he earned, and leave him alone. Now Bade Papa is all alone single in the house with Money but no one to speak and share his feelings.

So bade papa comes to kashyaps house to get all the relations and love he now missed in his life. Dadaji, Alok, Badi maa, Inder and Suhana one side who ignore Bade papa, but all others talk to him as he the son of the house. I want Inder and Suhana to question him WHY HE SOULD BE REMEMBERD IN  THE HOUSE ?? WHAT HE DID FOR THE FAMILY ?? WHERE IS HE WHEN THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED ??? WHERE IS HE WHEN KASHYAPS ARE IN PAIN ???

Bade papa asks Badi maa forgiveness accept his faults and give him a chance.. Everyone  want him to be in the house asks badimaa to accpet him. Dadaji, Alok leaves the decision on Badimaa.. Inder and suhana are firm not to accept bade papa , but left decision on badi maa..

Now Badi maa tells Bade papa he can live in the house as he is the son, but not as his husband, as the relationship already broken and "" Tute huye Risthey ko Judna Mushkil Hota Hai ""

So Badi papa leaves the house and says he will come back again once in a while but as a guest and live few days with kashyaps and goes back to US.

Suhana helping her Father iand joins in the family business along with Sanjana.. Both sisters now help her father and run the business.

Suhana bonding with Deepak and sanjana, help them in their love and get them marriage..

If C track is there after than Suhana bonding with ilesh and disha son.. becoming mother to ilesh son as suhana wants to have a baby..

Sanjana getting married and suhana getting chakkar and feels, she got some another problem, now.. unable to tell to ishaan and gets to know that she is pregnant.. Suhana pregnancy phase..

Edited by abhi786 - 26 February 2011 at 1:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
@abhi...superb track of badi maa and bade papa....loved it...hope it happens..
sweetymol Goldie
sweetymol
sweetymol

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
i would love 2 ccc ishaan's bonding with his family members.......i feel ishaan is more close to sanju than his own sister.......then i would prefer badima-badepapa track,ilesh's suspicious job track,.....it will be nice if they show some emotional scene between ishaan -alok and suhana-kk and last the cancer track
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Oh god I have too many ideas in my head and I really don't know which one I should start with.......I'll have to come back laterLOL

iViews

TheGlamourgal Goldie
TheGlamourgal
TheGlamourgal

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
guys, iam asilent member  but after reading ur answers i too wanted to   write abt it.

1 badimaa and bade papa track.

2.deepak n sanju

3.ishaan's care towards family(he has never showed it except for suhana)

4.disha's  changed attitude

5. badimaa always said from beginning rajni has to be pillar of the family as she is elder one.
all three bahu's fight and  how they will realise their affection btw them selves n how they will unite again. always they show suhana but they should show rajni n disha's good nature too.

iViews

Shakila2244 Goldie
Shakila2244
Shakila2244

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged

I want sushaan's love track because they both r lead ,role this sereal...... every sereal

's lead role k track jada hote hai but this sereal mein suhana sab k sath role hai but ishaan k koi role nehi hai so.....it's my opinion k sushaan's lead role hai so suhaan's every track mein sath sath hona chaahiye....not only suhaana...

iViews

Go to top