Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: netri

How abt Meena Kumari and Mangat the chai wala????? i don't remember if v ever saw Mangat but Waht say ????

ðŸĪĢ you are on the full swing today! 

i think i remember radha bua mentioning once that shaid meena nukr wali dukan wale se batain krne lg gai ho gi... i would love to see her interaction with them... ðŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

ðŸĪĢ you are on the full swing today! 

i think i remember radha bua mentioning once that shaid meena nukr wali dukan wale se batain krne lg gai ho gi... i would love to see her interaction with them... ðŸ˜†

As if v have anything better to Discuss Feefi ????!!!!!!  ðŸĪĢ  I have decided to laugh as much as I can this weekend..... Nothing can dampen my spirit.... Sorta....😆
Feefi thumbnail
yeahhhh   lets think of all the hilarious possibilities.. ðŸĪŠ

shanti massi and MIL  =  now that's bhati bhati k log ðŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
first suhana and panna's MIL shud have a great time together....and that too at kashyaps....
next mangad and meena...not a bad choice...both are filmy....
manju aunty and shanti massi...will be the best....

so what can i add....panna's MIL and shanti massi will be good too....
iViews thumbnail
Rano and Shanti Mausi..... One will cry and Other will be Bhanti Bhanti ke loggg...😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
on a serious note...want to see more interaction between rano and badi maa too...they share a very close and strong relationship....want to see more of that...i still remember thhe scene where alok and rano speak about how they dont like to go out with badi maa...so more scenes on them will be good....ofcourse without rano crying...
Feefi thumbnail
i want dolly didi and meena to interact more...and learn from each other ðŸ˜†
Feefi thumbnail
i think i've mentioned it a couple of times, i really want Ishaan to grow up a bit, i mean share some emotional bonding with the rest of the family not just Suhana...  I don't see Ishaan being concerned for his family too much...would love to see his caring nature! ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by Feefi - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

on a serious note...want to see more interaction between rano and badi maa too...they share a very close and strong relationship....want to see more of that...i still remember thhe scene where alok and rano speak about how they dont like to go out with badi maa...so more scenes on them will be good....ofcourse without rano crying...

Can u remind me which scene was that ??? and when ? I totally forgot..
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@netri...i think it was when alok got movie tickets for ishaan and suhana....and then suhana and ishaan went to club and met sid....end of april i think....just checked....28th april...if iam not wrong...