Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai comeback with Tamanna-Khushi-SBS:Mod's note PG19 (Page 6)

KinrulRagvir Groupbie
KinrulRagvir
KinrulRagvir

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SukuluvsParul

If bidaai 2 is the story of two sisters hating each other then I just dont want parul in it. Tammy will def be the aweful and I have no strength   to see parul being bashed by everyone.  I just hope ki if the story of bidaai2 is as per the article then I just pray ki parul doesnt accept it.
 r u seriousss when tammy will be older she will just love kushi she loves kushi dnt think they will make parul negative contrary

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
@suku...i dont think RS will do such a big mistake..

first he values relationship so no way he will bring parul to play the daughter now..

parul is ragini and will always remain THE ragini of bidaai.she has left her mark as this character and viewers has appreciated her loads for playing ragini and i'm sure will be more than happy to watch her again as ragini..

second as the video mentioned RS are already having audition for two new faces to play tashi..

so its already clear nor parul or sadnah will play tashi..

remember that chukalgor aunty did say bidaai will go off air and as far as i know she always gives the true info about a show.

for hert o say auditions on for new faces so be ready to watch new discoveries of RS in bidaai 2..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KinrulRagvirrekha02sami01krithikasshanti05

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I wonder will they show a brother or sister of Tammy, u know since Tammy wanted a brother towards the end of Bidaai. Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslantvmyloverekha02saveeta24shanti05

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@luv-shonit..lol this two i'm very curious to know if tammy got her bro or not..Smile

so lets hope RS gives us some FB scenes of angini and their cute family..

anyways the story needs a foundation first to take it to the gen.leap..

so lets see wat the creatives have in store for bidaai2 esp how they start the story..as per article from where its ended ..

after IPL so lets wait and watch..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-Shonitrekha02krithikasshanti05

KinrulRagvir Groupbie
KinrulRagvir
KinrulRagvir

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
If Bidaai 2 begin with a totally new story it will be better bt nt possible just wish kinrul n sangad comme backk at any cost the foursome have to be back in B2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinrul_jan09

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
aww all i want is work for all good actors somehwere..and good luck to Rajan for giving us awesome anmol ragini pairing,the absolute beauty of father daughter relationship with anmol tammy...dil ka rishta..khoon ka na ho to kya hua...
i feel new faces for TASHi makes sense in a way ke they cant just show previous season moms to play daughters and having same faces a dads as lovers will be ethically wrong...
but i sincerely wish angini and aalekh's story to be shown as completed just briefly before he starts his new venture....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslanrekha02krithikasWinchesterbrossaveeta24shanti05

daffyduck55 Newbie
daffyduck55
daffyduck55

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Well in season 1 ragini and tamanna had enough hatred and bashing from viewers.now what is left that they are making season 2 .i think rs likes people bashing dark girls. ragini and tamanna disliked their fair sis earlier so what's new in this concept .tamanna will be bad for sure and kushi will be good ,again the same thing ,viewers love one girl at the cost of the other.if both of them are given equal share of importance then i am really going to get surprised.i am not against fair girl being good but not at the cost of dark girl and vice versa.don't make fair girls hate dark girls and vice versa.saath phere ruined fair girls image and bidaai did it for dark girls.well can't they make something positive instead of promoting hatred between fair and dark.
rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

aww all i want is work for all good actors somehwere..and good luck to Rajan for giving us awesome anmol ragini pairing,the absolute beauty of father daughter relationship with anmol tammy...dil ka rishta..khoon ka na ho to kya hua...
i feel new faces for TASHi makes sense in a way ke they cant just show previous season moms to play daughters and having same faces a dads as lovers will be ethically wrong...
but i sincerely wish angini and aalekh's story to be shown as completed just briefly before he starts his new venture....

I ask for the same Sammy an end to AnGini story which is still incomplete so a mahaepisode of 2 hours like the last one then Anmol can also be a part of the photo frame to join the long list.Ouch. I am not bothered about who plays the grown up girls as Iam not interested after Anmol's story is finished.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01krithikassaveeta24

Go to top