Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Chibu and Vaishali - can it happen!!! (Page 5)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Well yaar kools ( u can call me Jai LOL )I think age does not come as a factor when have true love for some one and besides I dont want Vaishu to go and fall back at Dharmu like a spineless gutless women who needs his support. They need to show her moving ahead in life and even though she is pregnant ,need to show now strong women can be and can still lead a life in a positive way going away from such evil idiots. They did show that women are not slaves for such pigs and can move ahead in life.
Well Shibu is 20 but he develops feeling for Vaishu and vice versa I definetly wont mind , I think both of them deserve some one good and s even though he might be young to handle a baby but I think since he has been really faced hardships growing up like Manav it would be really interesting to see how he handles it. It would be really positive track to show some one aimless in life now slogging at this young age and showing high responsibility and maturity and also a way to show that love does not have any barriers of age and face appeal but its a matter of union of two souls.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
I would love to see Vaishali move on from Dharmesh, she deserves a man who will treat her right. I want to see this Dharmesh track end!

tjgoraya

iflover4eva Senior Member
iflover4eva
iflover4eva

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Yup yaar everyone dislikes that JerkAngry. It was funny in the latest SBS when Vaishali told that even having 2 wifes this guy is free of tension and getting even more fat ,I want to know where does he buy his atta!!!ROFL

ahaha..i saw that part of SBS too...and it was mad funnyy....but yeah thats sooo trueeLOLLOL
LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Jai I would like to see Shibu and Vaishu together. Vaishu a sweet person and Shibu typical mavvali type.. I am liking his character.. He is much much better that Dharmesh Angry.. If Vaishu likes a guy like him then I would like see that track.
Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks Rachna yup I too hope something like this track happens at least our Arman would get some privacy so that our Manav does not have to rooooomannnnnnnnnceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at terrace LOL
-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
honestly
i would b happy if this happens. Anyone is better and good for Vaishu than Dharmesh. I dont even pity that guy anymore. His wife is leaving home and instead of stopping her for his love and relationship he tells her to stop for his mum? Angry

I srlsy wont mind chibu and vaishu track. I am sure he would b a better person that Mr Dharmesh

Jaishankar

LovePRSoham IF-Rockerz
LovePRSoham
LovePRSoham

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Thanks Rachna yup I too hope something like this track happens at least our Arman would get some privacy so that our Manav does not have to rooooomannnnnnnnnceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at terrace LOL
Jai even Chawl wale are also used to this now like us So they want to remove Vaishu Wink
I support Chawl people for this now LOL

Jaishankar

tjgoraya Newbie
tjgoraya
tjgoraya

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
tht would be awesome and tht freakin dharmesh ughh i cant stand him she needs to get outa tht mess cuz she deserves someone soo much better and dharmeshs mom is soo annoying to

Jaishankar

Go to top