Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Chibu and Vaishali - can it happen!!! (Page 2)

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I think yaar Angel like devil the next track would bring back Jaywant too and this time I think Savitha might be the saving factor rather than Manav that would be fun to watchWink

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
This track would at least give our Manav archana some space and who knows Vaishu would have really got her Mr Manav in form of Chibu that would be really a positive track that women can move forward in life and not show them in negative helpless state.

Edited by Jaishankar - 26 February 2011 at 5:20am
-SushitaLover- IF-Dazzler
-SushitaLover-
-SushitaLover-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Agree wid uThumbs Upactually mah mom nd me r thnking the sameBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaishankar

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Yup yaar everyone dislikes that JerkAngry. It was funny in the latest SBS when Vaishali told that even having 2 wifes this guy is free of tension and getting even more fat ,I want to know where does he buy his atta!!!ROFL

Must b eating elephant atta 4 sureROFL
N 2 answer ur post i think Shibu n Vaishu will make a gud pair. But do u think Vaishu will b interested in a guy like Shibu? N on top of that she is pregnant. May b the love story can enfold with time as the guy meets her more often n helps her n all. But defo a better match than Dharmesh.

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Well yaar omshreejaanu initially may be not but I think she knows he is good guy who looks like tapoori but he is not. I think she would now realize the mistake of her misunderstanding people especially Manav and need to see their heart and soul and not to come to conclusions without proper understanding. So this time if Chibu really starts liking her and over a period of time may be Vaishu will start knowing him better and his goodness,it would be difficult for her to make a fresh start but  I think she would be surprised that if she needs help and needs a shoulder for support then he would be there to support her irrespective of her having baby. I think its all about loving the person's soul and heart. I think Vaishu deserves someone who can be true to her love her by understanding her and her situation and support her physically and mentally and not leave in the middle of the road stranded.And I think if Chibu has the good heart and soul to do all these things. He may be blunt and crude but with our Guru Manav there he will probably become more wiser and this might end being a cute couple.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@Jaishankar, its Shibu....LOL

I dont mind Vaishu Shibu pairing but it seems Vaishu is much liovwe with Dharmesh, dont want to leave him, nor sue him for bigamy Geek
Moreover she is pregnant, no I see no like this track coming up!! 

Hope She realizes that Madhuri is the first wife, and dont give dharmesh second chance he has to be punished ...Angry

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 26 February 2011 at 6:18am
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i heard of elephant rice teacher..is there elephant atta also..Ermm
omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
@ Jaishankar
Agree with it too dear. Vaishu defo needs another chance n deserves 2 get some1 who genuinely loves her. Shibu seems a nice guy n he needs some1 too 2 bring him on the right track too. Guru Manav will help of course n Vaishu is a cute n nice girl. it's true she is a bit over pampered n was behaving quite rudely but now she has learned a lot from the Dharmesh epi. She has matured a lot. Have u noticed how maturely she understood savita's plight n calmed Manav down when the latter came back from the Ks?
Hope CVs think of the Shibu - Vaishu trackTongue

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 February 2011 at 6:24am

Go to top